tolinka is offline Senior Member

Unhappy antoher girl problem

ok ill make short and simple, because i know if it will be long i wont have any replies here.

On saturday night i met up with a friend(lets call him C) of mine that i havent seen for a long time. Some of his friends joined us and we all went to a rave.
    So I met this chick, she is one of C's friends. I kinda hooked up with her when we went to the rave, most of it i was just with her, chilling dancing, you know the usual. After a while i thought maybe i should put my arms around her, and guess what surprisingly after that she wasnt repulsed, buty actually was the one doing it to me all of the sudden. SO the whole night went by hugging and holding hands, but I saw C kinda being all around her too, so i didnt know if he likes her or not, so i kinda started backing off from her although she didnt seem to do so, but gotten closer to me all the time.

At the end , we went to our cars, we said goodbye she was all hugging me tight and shit, i didnt know what to do to kiss her or not(i didnt know if C has a thing for her) although i think she wanted me too earlier(she took me to a tent there were people busy there so we had to leave twice). So we just stood there near our cars hugging for like a minute. She took my number and i told her next time shell come up here from Austin to give me a call.(she lives here but goes to college there).

Later on sunday i get her aol s/n, iu idnt want to IM her, becuase I dont really want to talk to her on regular bases like that(Every time i'm an aol i talk to shit load of people who i rahter to talk on the phone or in person). So guess what? I decided to check her Profile...it had all the latest links to the pictures of the part and it said : "This is official: Guys Suck!!!". It left me very complex for a moment, I figured that could it be that I was an ass the whole night and I was just to hight thinking she liked me or is it because I didnt kiss her or anything but made it seem like I was intrested in her???

I'm so confused here...I have no idea what to, should I get the email from that website wherte she posts pic and just send her a friendly email, or just sit bakc and do nothing? No matter waht I do, try or dont try it never works for me, so i'm here toa sk you guys,what the fuck should i do?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Were you on Xtc or anything else while you were at this rave, I know I have done some things that seem reasonable while "on" but weren't to smart with the ladies.

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, why do u think shes talking about u when she said " Guys Suck" ? doest seem like to me u did anything wrong?

OG

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    man, let her call you! if she's into you and is worth it...she'll pick up the phone

pain- no bro i wasnt on xtc, but just smoke a little bit of weed earlier which was shitty weed that wore off pretty fast.

OGPackin- well it was just an updated profilve because he has the pics from the last nights party, so ithought she made that "Guys suck", because of me...maybe because the whole night she was with me and gave my clues and I showed intrest, but didnt kiss her? I dunno...i'm not good with chikcs period.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I have no idea, I am still trying to figure out my ex-girl. Yes, I still can't understand the stuff that she does, so I am not ready to try to figure out a new one. Girls are hard to understand, most girls I am friends with admit this too.

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Women bro! Theres NO figuring them out iv learned...?

OG

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i doubt that the message in her profile was directed at you in particular bro...she is probably venting for past failures and disappointments like other girls i know...they like to leave shit like that for everyone to see ALL the time.

first kiss can be awkward at times if you aren't certain about the girl or your surroundings...you went with your gut instinct here not to and it probably will work out better for you since she won't think you are a player. whenever i kiss on first dates the girls always assume im going to play them. lately ive tried to keep that to a minimum and sacrifice making any moves until they are comfortable around me.

good job not talking to her on AIM btw, it is the devil. the frequency of talking will certainly get old especially if you don't see her for awhile.

my recommendation is to play it by ear and not be too concerned...if distance is a potential problem you need to take that into consideration as well. just relax and have fun knowing you met a cool girl that has the potential to be something more if you two click in the future...don't over-analyze! good luck bro.

peam is offline Suspended
    I think all girls think... all guys suck. Especially if they've got a man in their life. A lot of women are just like that. So... don't worry about her profile. You don't need to find everything out about her... so next time you're tempted... don't even click on that profile! Just find out things about her... from her. That's just what I think. Good luck with her!

Originally posted by daem
    i doubt that the message in her profile was directed at you in particular bro...she is probably venting for past failures and disappointments like other girls i know...they like to leave shit like that for everyone to see ALL the time.

first kiss can be awkward at times if you aren't certain about the girl or your surroundings...you went with your gut instinct here not to and it probably will work out better for you since she won't think you are a player. whenever i kiss on first dates the girls always assume im going to play them. lately ive tried to keep that to a minimum and sacrifice making any moves until they are comfortable around me.

good job not talking to her on AIM btw, it is the devil. the frequency of talking will certainly get old especially if you don't see her for awhile.

my recommendation is to play it by ear and not be too concerned...if distance is a potential problem you need to take that into consideration as well. just relax and have fun knowing you met a cool girl that has the potential to be something more if you two click in the future...don't over-analyze! good luck bro.
    daem, i think thats the greatest advice i have ever gotten in this type of subject, full of truth and humour at the same time. I guess I', just gonna sit back and do my own thing without even thinking about it. Dont over analyze I found to be the best method in the past, but it sometimes hard to turn it on.

peam- I looked at her profile last night, and deleted her immdeatly so i wont be tempted to do so again. thanks, good to have girls on the boards that can give us guys some advice.

peam is offline Suspended
    anytime

roch is offline Member
    BTW her profiled could show updated because of the pics being posted. the "guys suck" might have always been there.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ok bro, just talk to "C" and see what his deal is with her. Depending on how good a friends you 2 are, if he's cool with it, hit it bro!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    ok bro, just talk to "C" and see what his deal is with her. Depending on how good a friends you 2 are, if he's cool with it, hit it bro!!!
    im with big rush on this one. But a friendly phone call now and then never hurts. If you dont keep in touch with her at all then it will never go anywhere. Who knows what will happen between now and the next time you guys meet. So Id say call her up...maybe not today...maybe not tomorrow, just dont assume that if she doesnt call you she doesnt like you...girls are crazy, well so are guys i guess

peace bro
    symatech

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree, I doubt the the profile was directed at you. I have programs like ICQ and MSN, and BARELY ever change it. People don't really update their info that much, that shit could have been there for God knows how long!!

If she really likes her, then she will want to hook up more. BUT, you shouldn't just stay way back, you should make some kind of move, and talking to her either through email or messaging proggy isn't too bad, just stay in "invisible" mode if you don't want her to see you online or something.

Also, I think you should have asked "C" in the beginning. It would just be respectful since it was HIS friend to beging with. You could have simply took him aside, or maybe gone to the washroom with him and asked what the deal was and if he is okay with you hitting that shit.

Just my 2 cents bro, good luck, and keep us posted.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro - if nothing else you can use that profile to your advantage!!!

Just think about it - how many woman get dumped, or dump a guy - hate guys for a while and then meet the man of their dreams who makes it all go away?

What is this man of their dreams? In their eyes (same as what a guy goes through I think) it's someone who is MUCH better than who they got hurt by last.... so knowing she's already wonded might help ya out.

Personally I'm not one to wait around for someone to call.... I mean if I met a girl and she was interested in me and I gave her my number - If she didn't call me for 3 days I wouldn't think she was busy...I'd think she was playing the classic game of just waiting 3 days. I'm one who will call right away and see what we can get going. If after a few attempts the 'relationship' doesn't go anywhere then I move on.

I've just found keeping it simple (as earlier recommended) is the easiest game plan.

damn so many replies!

Symatech, Big rush- yeah i will probably talk to C about her later, I shouldve asked him that night but oh well.

Terinox- shit bro i'm not going to be taking any advice from pony princess...j/k. Thanks, i better stay for a while, like daem said "dont over analyze" so whatever be, she is out of town and next time she'll be here maybe she will call me.

Slypknot- i dont think she will call me anytime soon, you see im in dallas and she is in austin, and when i gave her my number i told her to give me a call whenever she is in town. But, i'm probably going to right her an email in a few days or so, just to say whats up, and how "accidently" i saw the pics from that webstie and that i decided to email her.

peace brothas

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Dude my approach is more of a go for it when you have the chance, that way you aren't stuck sittin around wondering wtf happenned afterwards. I'd rather get rejected than spend the next day/week/month or whatever wondering. My 2 cents.

Well, here is an update...

I decided that maybe I should just right her a frienly email about the pictures and find out how was the back to college at 4am...Just wanted to seem friendly...oh fuck i'm gonna post what she wrote me back...

Hey I was gonna call you when I had some free time. Yeah we made it back safe.....I was sooo sleepy on the way home, and at work that day I was deliriously tired! I felt like puking at work. So yeah, I wont be doing that anymore. No more partying and then driving straight home from Dallas. But it was great getting to hang out w/you and even though it was cold, I had a lot of fun, and it was worth the trip up there.

this basically says that i'm rejected right? i dont seem to ever get the clue either rejected or liked, i always seem to miss something...i am so clueless when it comes to ladies. i guess its my nature.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    It's the bitches that will getcha's.

Thread Information