Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: advice on women

  1. #1
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561

    advice on women

    sup fellas,

    saturday night i went to a party that went from 12 to about 6 in the morning. i met this hot ass girl there (she knew the friends i came with). for about 2 hours she was all over me. constantly laying on me, sneaking kisses on my neck, gettin all lustful with me. i knew she was a lil drunk, but she definitely wasnt hammered, and i figure she had some good sense of what she was doing. eventually she was hanging with her girls towards the end, i got bored and decided to go home. my question is...should i make an effort to call this girl, knowing that i can get her number from friends of mine (or i can contact her via internet). she was so damn adorable, sexy mmmmmhhhmmmm. seems like its worth the chance of calling her...even though she may have had just a lil to drink that night. anyone think its not cool to get her number from someone else and call her? if it isnt cool, any other advice.

    thanx for your time guys

  2. #2
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    Dont be a pussy, call her! Youve got nothing to lose.
    Good luck bro

  3. #3
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Personally I wouldn't call her...if she wanted you that bad at the party she would have gave you her number then. You may come across as a stalker if you get her number from a third source. If your friends know her...then get them to invite this chick and her friends to a party...then see how that goes.

  4. #4
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Personally I wouldn't call her...if she wanted you that bad at the party she would have gave you her number then. You may come across as a stalker if you get her number from a third source. If your friends know her...then get them to invite this chick and her friends to a party...then see how that goes.
    good advice money. there is a good chance ill run into her again at a party or something like that. nothing for sure when, but i see what ur saying...it may make me look like a stalker

  5. #5
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    Dont be a pussy, call her! Youve got nothing to lose.
    Good luck bro
    thanx man...im gonna see if i can maybe work something with my friends first. if not...your right i wont have anything to lose, no other option

  6. #6
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah MBH has a point. I would have just tried to F&F her that night . But, if you want to be the nice guy, or try to develope a relationship or something...no need to rush into things.

    Good luck

  7. #7
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    I would have just tried to F&F her that night .

    Good luck

    Holy F! LMFAO!!

  8. #8
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    yeah i woulda fucked her last night...but she started being all stupid with her friends and shit. i thought she was trying to fuck at first, my boy thought the same cause she was grabbin my goods and shit. but i think she may just have been fucked up. probably a dick tease. hell ill find out soon.

  9. #9
    wrstlr69sdnl's Avatar
    wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,820
    All I have to say is that women are weird you can never get therm

  10. #10
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    All I have to say is that women are weird you can never get therm
    soooo true....but i think sometimes its better that we didnt understand what goes on in their heads...we might very well be shocked and dismayed.

    i just finished my second year of college. this girl is a senior in highschool, and it going to my college!! more the reason for me to have interest in her.

  11. #11
    mammoth's Avatar
    mammoth is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Georgia @ 6'8"/290lbs
    Posts
    975
    Man, I wish I was still in college!!

    Dude, Flex, My man....you didn't hit that shit??? What is wrong with you?!? Too late now. Move on to the next chic!

  12. #12
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Man, I wish I was still in college!!

    Dude, Flex, My man....you didn't hit that shit??? What is wrong with you?!? Too late now. Move on to the next chic!
    please man. dont tell me you ever dealt with a dick tease. everyone i know has had at least one girl that just acted like she was trying to fuck. fuck moving on....ive got enough game to save this oppurtunity. maybe a lil work involved too...but hell its worth it.

    why too late?? never too late. i look back at every girl ive sexed, none were the first night i met them (probably a good thing). ive had 4 second date fucks. works well for me.

  13. #13
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Bottom line is...high school chicks want attention. It's harmless fun in their eyes. She's too immature man...move on. College is full of women looking to meet new guys...just have to put yourself out there for them to meet.


    If this high school chick wants to play the game...next time she teases you...pull out your purple headed yogurt flinger and say..."LETZ GET IT OONNNNNNNNN!!!"

    Chicks love it when you spank their faces with it! Just some light taps right across the nose.

    Okay ignore my last 2 ideas.

  14. #14
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Bottom line is...high school chicks want attention. It's harmless fun in their eyes. She's too immature man...move on. College is full of women looking to meet new guys...just have to put yourself out there for them to meet.


    If this high school chick wants to play the game...next time she teases you...pull out your purple headed yogurt flinger and say..."LETZ GET IT OONNNNNNNNN!!!"

    Chicks love it when you spank their faces with it! Just some light taps right across the nose.

    Okay ignore my last 2 ideas.
    i agree with ya man. that dick slappin shit is true though..haha. but highschool girls will put out....ill try to fuck her, but thats all

  15. #15
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Fuck it. My advice goes like this and never fails. Start talking to one of her hot friends. Fuck her hot friend, her hot friend will tell the one you are interested in how good of a lay you are, then that girl will fuck you just because she does not want to be left out. You get pussy from both girls even if she really wasnt planning on giving it up. The group the two girls hang out in will hear about you because the two girls will discuss you without even thinking about it. Now the entire group of girls will be curious and then you have your pick of pussy for about two months.
    I mean, thats usually how it plays out.

  16. #16
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    screw it. hopefully you'll see her at another party. otherwise, there are dozens of other chicks you'll meet within the next few weeks who you can bang just as easily. its so much easier not to devote any thought to any of them, unless you see something special in this one that would make her 'girlfriend' material. but thats an extreme case.

  17. #17
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Why is everyone talking about "banging" chicks...what ever happened to the good old days of taking the girl next door to the sock hop? *Sigh*

  18. #18
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by monstercojones
    screw it. hopefully you'll see her at another party. otherwise, there are dozens of other chicks you'll meet within the next few weeks who you can bang just as easily. its so much easier not to devote any thought to any of them, unless you see something special in this one that would make her 'girlfriend' material. but thats an extreme case.
    yeah u right about that. my thoughts are that i want to try to get with as many girls as possible, keeping my options wide open at all times. but its not extra effort to go ahead and mack this girl. i just wont invest an "thought" into it. just play with her a lil on the side

  19. #19
    cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    236
    "YOU CANT LOSE SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD" CALL HER, be a man next time and just tell her that you want to take her back to your house for drinks... i always have a full bar of womens drinks... wine, daquires(sp), fruity drinks.... it will give her an excuse to go back there so she doesn't "feel" like a slut..... basically suck it up and grow some balls

  20. #20
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by cooksbrut
    "YOU CANT LOSE SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD" CALL HER, be a man next time and just tell her that you want to take her back to your house for drinks... i always have a full bar of womens drinks... wine, daquires(sp), fruity drinks.... it will give her an excuse to go back there so she doesn't "feel" like a slut..... basically suck it up and grow some balls
    haha thats funny. bro im still in college. this being summer i live at home, with my parents. fuck man im not even 21. try to remember back in the days when parents were always around fuckin shit up. at college is a different story, i can invite a girl anytime.

  21. #21
    PUMP UP's Avatar
    PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    73
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    Yeah MBH has a point. I would have just tried to F&F her that night Good luck
    THATíS FUNNY AS HELL. I'M CRACKING UP!

    Bro you should have asked for her number before you left. But since you didnít I would keep an eye out for her at another party.
    Not to ruin your day, but you probably missed your window though.

  22. #22
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    im just gonna call the bitch tonite..see if she wants to double date with my oby and his girl (they are her friends). shit should go well

  23. #23
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by PUMP UP


    THATíS FUNNY AS HELL. I'M CRACKING UP!

    Bro you should have asked for her number before you left. But since you didnít I would keep an eye out for her at another party.
    Not to ruin your day, but you probably missed your window though.
    you are probly right that i missed my window. meh, ill give it a shot though, nothing to lose.

  24. #24
    PUMP UP's Avatar
    PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    73
    Originally posted by flexgolf


    you are probly right that i missed my window. meh, ill give it a shot though, nothing to lose.
    Hey it never hurts to try. Give her a call.

  25. #25
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    I hope flexgolf doesn't get a restraining order put against him!

  26. #26
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I hope flexgolf doesn't get a restraining order put against him!
    wont be the first time....haha joking. lets hope for the best

  27. #27
    withoutd0ubt's Avatar
    withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    307
    fuck that dick tease so hard that she's so swollen and shit that she'll think twice about dick teasin again, it is YOUR DUTY to punish dick teases in such a way

  28. #28
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by withoutd0ubt
    fuck that dick tease so hard that she's so swollen and shit that she'll think twice about dick teasin again, it is YOUR DUTY to punish dick teases in such a way
    haha whats up rizzle. thats the plan, who knows how itll pan out. maybe boo will invite her somewhere for my sake. tara is throwing a party this friday (for graduation), so it may or may not be cool to go.

    we got the apartment bro!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •