bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Old threads brought back from the dead

Having an old thread come back up to the new section:::: I mean sure people do searches and pull up old threads but replying to some of them and pulling them up as new. I dont know. Replying to a post written a year ago seems kind of obsolete. Im sure some guys are gonna say " well if it is informative and you wanna give your input" Well then I say just start a new thread so we dont have to scroll through 4 or 5 pages to see what the new response was. I mean just summarize the thread and incorporate it into your own. I could go on but I will let it go. Just wanted to get it out.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, not to mention they just repeat the same damn shit. Pisses me off...

The Butcher is offline Member
    My favorite is when someone pulls up a thread from a year ago that took place over a 2 or 3 day period, and then they ask a question that is totally obsolete due to the time frame. Something like "I have a competition in 2 weeks" (from the original thread) and the newest response (even though it's 10 months later) is something like "Good luck!". That shit makes me laugh.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I like reading older threads, especially those from 2 years ago. I'm gonna go bump a few...suckers!

Thread Information