Thread: Hey Nathan!

jammergsxr is offline Member

Hey Nathan!

What came first the chicken or the egg?
    Think about that for while you sandwich eating freak!LOL!!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Well I'm obviously not Nathan, but it's the egg.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

You people!!!!!

I believe that the chicken came first and through evolution they aquired eggs as a survival tool to better enable them to continue reproducing and to keep them from becoming immobile and dying off. To say the egg came first is ludicrous and quite funny

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    but where did the evolution start? with an egg or just poof there it is.

lol no one can answer that question fully, every statement can be argued one way or the other.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    but where did the evolution start? with an egg or just poof there it is.

lol no one can answer that question fully, every statement can be argued one way or the other.
    It's actually a very interesting story. Back in 1205 B.C., trees still had anuses. Now, my great great great great great great great (and so on) uncle Lester used to enjoy afternoon walks in an extravagant meadow over the hill from his house in what is now Wales. One such day, Lester was walking through said meadow wearing cucumbers tied via thin strings to his shoes, which was the style at the time. What you have to understand though is that Lester was not a bright man by any means. In fact, he once ate an entire field of watermelons and ended up with an overall purple/pink complexion. Not bright at all. Now, where was I? Oh yes...Lester was walking through the meadow one day with cucumbers tie to his shoes...which was the style at the time...and he came across a great oak. Lester figured that if he was ever going to invent the sun dial then there was no time like the present. So, he climbed inside the great oak's anus leaving only his legs free, which consequently cast a wonderful shadow that his family used to tell time for years to come. It wasn't long after the invention of the sun dial that someone came up with an even more accurate means of telling time, namely the clock. And that's how the clock came to be invented my friends.

nj juice is offline Member
    in a tree's ass with cucumbers tied to his shoes.........i'll give you points for originality, that is some twisted shit to think of.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Not ludicrous, the egg did come first. In an animal like a chicken, DNA from a male sperm cell and a female ovum meet and combine to form a zygote. This first cell divides innumerable times to form all of the cells of the complete animal. In any animal, every cell contains exactly the same DNA, and that DNA comes from the zygote. Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation that produced the first true chicken. That one zygote cell divided to produce the first true chicken.
    Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg must have come first.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by sd11
    Not ludicrous, the egg did come first. In an animal like a chicken, DNA from a male sperm cell and a female ovum meet and combine to form a zygote. This first cell divides innumerable times to form all of the cells of the complete animal. In any animal, every cell contains exactly the same DNA, and that DNA comes from the zygote. Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation that produced the first true chicken. That one zygote cell divided to produce the first true chicken.
    Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg must have come first.
    Thank you professor.

Just as I figured,Nathan was the only one who got it right.
    The egg came first after his uncle inpregnated the anus of a tree with cucumbers.And as we all know the nut didn't fall to far from the tree.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Well I ate the chicken...then I ate the egg!!

-BB

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    who cares which came first, they are both high in protein

So where the hell did the egg come from?

Thread Information