AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

King Silabolin vs IFBB Justin Compton IG thrashtalk!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181102_100937_080.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	296.6 KB 
ID:	175640 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	azy6u7ut.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	175641

jc: About 6-7 years ago versus 6-7 days ago. If u want big delts, this is your go to. ( Justin showing a IG clip where he presses 3 plates for sitting barbell military press.)

Sil: Bs. High reps side laterals are best for most. I would have had better shoulders than u if i used 80% of what u took.

jc: you migth be lucky to match my delts when i was natty if you took 300% what i took in my career.

Sil: 30 gs??...no thanks.

jc: its actually sad little peasants like u that think pros do that much. Its your way of justifying why u stil suck at what you are trying to do and why other people is better than u. Keep being a Internet know it all, your very good at that they should pay u to train all the pros actually.

Sil: Little??..i was 290 running 1 g only. I could easily pass 300 if i ran 20% of u. Look at my best shots, its all from trt and sarms . No dude, im not a keebord warrior. Iv been in the trenches 30 years and i am a friend with Kvin Levrone so i would stop this tone if i was u.

jc: i was also cruising on in my offseason at 290 on 200 mg...and if your 290 you gotta be atleast 6"5 so not quite the same bud. Keep pretending u know something.

Sil: im 181. I know i could beat u anyday. Lol...happy new year champ!

jc: go ahead and tag me in a pic where u think its possible and if your rigth, ill delete this holde post, make another post with an apology to u directly and admit how much i actually suck at bodybuilding.

Sil: 2015 Columbus. I could easily nailed 2. in that show. (Justin got 3.)

jc: lmao. Ok now ur trolling hard. You were entertaining before.

Sil: its what u deserve.I wished u happy new year and called u champ. But u couldnt let go. What goes around comes around..or whatever the phrase means. But i think i have at least one god mass cycle to go. It will be my 2019 summercycle. With high reps Pianastyle. Man i tell u..u will be glad i never bothered to turn pro..when u see me then.

jc: Ill be glad if i never see u cuz it hurts my eyes and makes me so thankful for the body i was given (3 smileys).

Sil: talk talk talk. When i come in at 8% and 270 in july, all your followers will unsub u and move to my shithole instead.

jc: that would be doing a favor for the mot part. Maybe you will stay off my page too since you wont need me as your motivation anymore (smileys).

Sil: relax..i dont pay much attention. I like to follow massive pros like Ramy, Roelly, but even Dexter and my friend Levrone and Flex. But i just couldnt let go of this, U know..guys stil believe heavy presses are better than ligth laterals. With your genes and my knowhow we could aim for mr O top 3 anyday. But ur too stubborn to listen.

jc: Your genetics isnt bad. Your workethic looks like dogshit. I had to look at your page for spending so much time here. Highly unimpressed. ut some day u will gt there. You keep rigth in pushing Migthy Mouse.

Sil: i can live with this. I will get there. No genes are ok to win local shows. Training..i tried most.Rigth now i follow Piana and Kali Muscles way. But..enough time on this. But maybe i comment more updates from u. With respect but not in fanboy mode. EOD.

jc: you made dumbass comments so i had no problem disrespecting u and putting you in your place lol. Kevin has always been nice to me and never said anything silly, so why would i ever say anything negative to Kevin, he was my teammate for awhile in 2013 and a fellow competitor in 2016, nothing but amazing things to say about Kevin.

Sil: stil dont get it, do ya? If i say to Kevin u are rude to me, he will not like that and he migth call u and be a little hard on you. I know he agrees with me. He had enormous shoulders and those 4 plates presses did not build those. Side and front laterals did. I have talked to Kevin a lot on that matter.

jc: ok u call him and tell him i said u were an internet bitch. He got my number if he dont like it.

jc: oh but ket me remind u, Kev did like 4 plates behind the neck press, guess those didnt do nothing eh? You just got schooled again (smileys)

Sil: nop. Those 4 plates were moved from my dear friend Kevs hillarous tris. A far as i can judge, your tris do about 80% of the work in your little 3 plates clip. Let this go now, u cant win this!

Sil: and upper chest. Actually your "shoulder exercise" are maybe the very best upper chest movement.

jc: Im stil waiting on a text from your buddy (smileys)

Sil: no prob, guess he hasnt been reading. Guess he follows u. I text Kev rigth away and make him aware of this shit i need to take. Kev is a big believer in adult behaviour from u pros. But Kev can be rough. I assure u.

jc: ill be waiting lol.

Sil: why dont u comment my two last IG pics nicely and maybe Kev will forgive u?

Sil: Ok i saw your smart ass comment (Justin actually commented my pics). y God i tell Kev. Good luck. And Justin...a bad standing against Kev will really make things more difficult for u. All aspects. Just sayin..

jc: (3 smileys)

(Justins comment on my IG: Its clear you didnt train, then again it looked the same before (smileys).
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-29-2019 at 02:53 AM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    What in the fuck is this?

Good morning you drunk bastard.

I like to get in arguments with semi-not-not-really famous at all people too.

You are wrong sil and so is he. The difference between you and him is 15% bodyfat and a pair of legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    What in the fuck is this?

Good morning you drunk bastard.

I like to get in arguments with semi-not-not-really famous at all people too.

You are wrong sil and so is he. The difference between you and him is 15% bodyfat and a pair of legs.
    U forgot to mention the 9 gs a week

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U forgot to mention the 9 gs a week
    Dosages dont mean much.
    I assure you there is basically no difference between 3 and 9.
    I know because I have done it and watched others do it.

Obs
    Sil talking to JC and the words of Sil are written in red....

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Wow. You just made JC look stupid. Way to go Sil you really got him in that exchange. I think the side by side pics embarrassed him. Yeah that’s what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Wow. You just made JC look stupid. Way to go Sil you really got him in that exchange. I think the side by side pics embarrassed him. Yeah that’s what I think.
    Somehow i dont believe u this time cowboy

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Somehow i dont believe u this time cowboy
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information