Thread: Scammed?

Catamount is offline Associate Member

Scammed?

Okay so here's the situation....I called up one of my friends and asked him if he still had a connection because I was ready to juice again. He says that he still does and that he can get me what I wanted. This was in the middle of June. Anyways he said it was a sure thing and wouldn't take long at all. Well it is the end of July and I was assured that it would be here a week and a half ago. Heres the emails I've gotten since I put in an order from him and you tell me if I'm getting scammed:

June 16th
    dude, i have done more biz with this guy than anyone in the world does...we have moved tons of OJ. this is a piece of cake deal and he can ship it to you discretely. send the money to me:

June 23rd
    hey man - everything is all set. my man put in the order. as soon as it arrives he will be shipping it to you. shouldnt be much longer!

June 26th
    Hey Bro - just received the money today. I am sending it to my man with a large sum of money that #### and i owed him. he wont ship until he gets my money, so i will tell him to delay shipping the stuff until like next week sometime. if thats not cool, just give me a buzz.

July 3rd
    yo - just sent you a voicemail. everything is still a go! no worries my man, wont let you down, i am officially the shit now with this game.

Then July 11th I got a call saying everything was all set and his man was sending out the package.

July 23rd
    hey bro - there was no scam bro, i am sorry this is taking so long but for some reason my friends shipment of test was delayed because of some mexican holiday. he has assured me that the junk will be in this week. he has never not come through for me, i promise! i will call him tonight. oh, and i have a new cell number ##########. sit tight, it is coming!

Now to me it seems like it's been a constant run around with what is going on. It seems one minute everything is a go and ready to ship then the next time he didn't have it so it will be ready to shipped. I'm not sure if it's a scam and it'll be hard for me to believe that a friend would scam me but I trust no one. Was there recently a Mexican holiday because I don't know of any?

What the hell do you guys think from this?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    No idea bro. What can you do but wait? Did you call him? Was the # legit? If he's a source you know a mod might know of then try e-mailing a mod. If he doesn't deal with many people. especially online then I
    d say wait it out. You could ask for you money back as well.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    June 16th this all started?
    I'd be worried but who knows...maybe your friend isn't bullshiting.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    shit does happen...i got my gear 2 1/2 weeks late...so who knows...i wouldnt stress until he says he lost your money...then beat his ass

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Delays that long can happen for legit reasons. I am willing to wait especially for domestic when they are doing the needed work to get everything inside. Next time I am getting everything 6 months in advance.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to tell you this but the first line where he says it will be a piece of cake is the FIRST sign of trouble.
    -People who can be trusted arent so eager to assure you everything will be a piece of cake.
    -Next: He was REAL QUICK with the part about SEND THE MONEY TO ME.
    -He is already making excuses about why the order wont arrive. Hey Bro - just received the money today. I am sending it to my man with a large sum of money that #### and i owed him. he wont ship until he gets my money, so i will tell him to delay shipping the stuff until like next week sometime. if thats not cool, just give me a buzz.
    That gives him some leway when you get on him about where your shit is.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah, I finally got my shit. It looked so good when I saw a package waiting at my door. Nice to know a brother didn't scam me. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get huge again!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Hell yeah, I finally got my shit. It looked so good when I saw a package waiting at my door. Nice to know a brother didn't scam me. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get huge again!
    Congrats bro,

I'm hoping I can have the same feeling soon. I'm involved in a waiting game thats driving me halfway insane. Best of luck on your cycle.

Thread Information