huh? is offline Associate Member

Talking i just downloaded a documentry on ronnie coleman

hes a cop :O damn i wouldnt wanna run into that dude while robbing someone....

huh? is offline Associate Member
    Wtf Hes A Cop In Arlington Texas!!!! Thats Like 5 Minutes From Me!!!!! Im Scared!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    RONNIE COLEMAN IS A FUCKING COP?!!!!!!! Wow...thats disturbing. I'm scared now.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Yeah, scary isn't it.

He was a cop until he was forced to retire. Anyone have any idea why he would be forced to retire? They couldn't keep him on the force looking like that. Everyone knows he juices.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    he does? ..... DAMN.. joe lyed to everyone... im going to sulk in a corner now.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I don't believe he was forced to retire or retired for that fact. I believe he is still on the force part-time with limited hours so he could still get some benefits but have more time for bodybuilding. Maybe things changed.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Yeah it has been wriitten about his past carreer in several articles in various BB magizenes.

Oh yeah by the way, it's called SUPPLEMENTS for the average body builder Jason, not juice. Everyone knows Cloeman got that big from taking MetroPlex Protien. That's all! LOL

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    I don't believe he was forced to retire or retired for that fact. I believe he is still on the force part-time with limited hours so he could still get some benefits but have more time for bodybuilding. Maybe things changed.
    Yeah ur right, He worked part time for a while so he could have more time to devote to body building.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    That was true a few years ago. He worked part-time for a while, but he is no longer working for the police department anymore.

If you do some searching on some of the old posts, I'm almost positive that we have talked about this before.

Thread Information