Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

what the fuck is going on with my ass

This has been going on for weeks now. When I sit down I get a tingling, burning sensation in my left ass check. If i then stand upp its like someone puts a blow toarch against my ass, it feels like the most sic and intense lactic acid buildupp you can imagine and have forced me to drop to my knees several times. Its utterly horrible

For some reason this only happens when I sit infront of the computer and if I havent been moving much that day.

Anyone else experience anything similar? This is starting to freak me out

huh? is offline Associate Member
    to much buttsex

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you injecting right now?

D

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    almost sounds like a pinched nerve or something out of alignment with your lower back. Not sure, but anything that brings me to my knees gets me to the doctor. Go have it checked out bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Are you injecting right now?

D
    Nope no injections.

yeah might be best to have it checked out damn anoying

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    You say it happens when you have been sitting for a long time?...Could be a nerve somwhere along your vertebrea or just the fact that your ass is going numb. Possibly posture also, could be anything my man.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sounds like the siatic (sp) nerve, have you had any back problems? And does the pain travel down one or both legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Sounds like the siatic (sp) nerve, have you had any back problems? And does the pain travel down one or both legs?
    Well last year I fucked upp my back deadlifting and It took me several months before it was ok.

the pain is centern on my left ass check and travels down to about a quarter of the leg. But I feel nothing on the other side.

Sure sounds like the siatic nerve to me (I have one that flares up on me now and then).....but I could be wrong. Hate to say it but I think a trip to the doc is in order bro. You might have a disc pinching a nerve. An X-ray and an MRI will tell the doc what's wrong.

Sure sounds like the siatic nerve to me (I have one that flares up on me now and then).....but I could be wrong. Hate to say it but I think a trip to the doc is in order bro. You might have a disc pinching a nerve. An X-ray and an MRI will tell the doc what's wrong.
    Ok thanks for the advice bro.

Damn I hate going to the doc

I hear you big guy however you don't want to risk further damage if it is the siatic, that's for sure. Heck, it might turn out that all you need to do is give it some rest and a good massage or two and you'll be right as rain. I sure hope so for you bro.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I bet you got this by squatting incorrectly.

It happened to me before, but nothing that severe. But I can relate to what you are going through.

Have it checked out by a doctor to make sure it's nothing something else. You will recover and be OK.

I hear you big guy however you don't want to risk further damage if it is the siatic, that's for sure. Heck, it might turn out that all you need to do is give it some rest and a good massage or two and you'll be right as rain. I sure hope so for you bro.
    Thanks, I sure hope so to

The strange thing is that I have no clue what caused this I havent been able to squat heavy for a couple of months because of my busted knees and I havent realy done any heavy deadlifting either

I guess I have been spending to much time sitting on my ass infront of the god damn computer

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Sounds like a pinched nerve
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 10-13-2003 at 11:12 AM.

peam is offline Suspended
    When I first looked at the title of this thread I thought it said "who is going to fuck me in my ass" so I was like... woah maybe I don't wanna go in there! I'm sorry your ass hurts... Let us know what the doc says

I'm starting to worry about you Peam. hahahaha

I appreciate the concern my friend.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Thank god this isn't a buttsex thread!

Anyways, listen to Juggy I'd have to agree about the sciatic thing! I know people that loose feeling in parts of there body because of damage to the nerve. Good luck!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    When I first looked at the title of this thread I thought it said "who is going to fuck me in my ass" so I was like... woah maybe I don't wanna go in there! I'm sorry your ass hurts... Let us know what the doc says
    And you still did open the thread

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yeah,I fucked up a disc doing heavy squats and my right thigh would go numb.HGH cured that though

Ok this shit turned worse today so first thing tomorrow Im heading for the school nurse.

But should I skip leg day today? I was planing on doing heavy squats but maby that isnt such a good idea with this shit going on??

I know we deal with pain all the time but for something like this, imho, I'd say skip it big guy until you've had it checked out. Be safe Bro.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Ok this shit turned worse today so first thing tomorrow Im heading for the school nurse.

But should I skip leg day today? I was planing on doing heavy squats but maby that isnt such a good idea with this shit going on??
    I think that's a no brainer, bro. If it's still infected or in pain, why escalate it more?

Just do leg raises and curls for now. You don't want to do anything to affect the matter any more.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Johan bro,

I had a similar problem. I posted about this on AR, I think it was earlier this year. For me, it was my left ass cheeck, all the way down to (close to) my knee. Sometimes it would tingle, sometimes it would just be a VERY sharp pain that started at the ass and shot down along the leg. It also ONLY happened on the left side.

This is a good site to check out, www.back.com very simple, lots of info there.

FOR ME, I went to the doctor, although I had read that it was very much likely to be the Piriformis muscle, and quite possibly the sciatic nerve. There is info about this on that site. There are some exercises you can do (also listed on that website) which help. Doctor told me that he didn't think mine was a pinched nerve, cuz it would be a lot worse. For me, he guess it was just the piriformis muscle, either bruised in some way, or just pulled it, or something like that. Told me to just take it easy, and continue those exercises, and about 2-3 weeks later, it just went away.

One thing about this problem (if it really is the piriformis/sciatic nerve) there really is not much one can do, just those exercises, and taking it easy. In some very severe cases, surgery is required, but I doubt yours is too serious, cuz it sounds like wut I had. Sometimes it would get so bad, that I would have to quickly change my posture (siting or standing). And if I were to bend over in a specific way, or angle, the pain would hit again, very sharp. They say it also helps if you sleep on your side, curled inwards (like a baby). Hopefully, it will just suddenly stop and go away like mine did.

However, I still strongly recommend you see a doctor, just to play it safe. Good luck, and keep us posted. If you got any questions, shoot

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Johan bro,

I had a similar problem. I posted about this on AR, I think it was earlier this year. For me, it was my left ass cheeck, all the way down to (close to) my knee. Sometimes it would tingle, sometimes it would just be a VERY sharp pain that started at the ass and shot down along the leg. It also ONLY happened on the left side.

This is a good site to check out, www.back.com very simple, lots of info there.

FOR ME, I went to the doctor, although I had read that it was very much likely to be the Piriformis muscle, and quite possibly the sciatic nerve. There is info about this on that site. There are some exercises you can do (also listed on that website) which help. Doctor told me that he didn't think mine was a pinched nerve, cuz it would be a lot worse. For me, he guess it was just the piriformis muscle, either bruised in some way, or just pulled it, or something like that. Told me to just take it easy, and continue those exercises, and about 2-3 weeks later, it just went away.

One thing about this problem (if it really is the piriformis/sciatic nerve) there really is not much one can do, just those exercises, and taking it easy. In some very severe cases, surgery is required, but I doubt yours is too serious, cuz it sounds like wut I had. Sometimes it would get so bad, that I would have to quickly change my posture (siting or standing). And if I were to bend over in a specific way, or angle, the pain would hit again, very sharp. They say it also helps if you sleep on your side, curled inwards (like a baby). Hopefully, it will just suddenly stop and go away like mine did.

However, I still strongly recommend you see a doctor, just to play it safe. Good luck, and keep us posted. If you got any questions, shoot

T.
    Thanks going to check out that site! How long did it keep upp for you before you started doing those exercises?
    I have had this for 4 weeks now I think if not more. Kind of got used to it but now it got worse thats why I started thinking about it again.

Thanks going to check out that site! How long did it keep upp for you before you started doing those exercises?
    I have had this for 4 weeks now I think if not more. Kind of got used to it but now it got worse thats why I started thinking about it again.
    Exact same scenario with me bro. I had it maybe up to 5 weeks, maybe even 6, I can't remember. Problem was, it would come and go. I would get it for like 2-3 days straight, and then suddenly, I'd be fine for one or two, and I would think everything is okay, but then suddenly it's back. I only started getting concerned after about 5-6 weeks, cuz it wouldn't stop, and kept coming back (even if there was a break here and there).

That site is good, you should find some info there. It does sound a LOT like what I was going through, so hopefully it'll get better. It's also kinda rare, as in it doesn't happen that often. And the one where surgery is required, very seldom occurs, very rare. I guess more common for us guys, cuz we work out. Body muscles you never knew you had actually get kicked into gear

It is the scatic. going to get a time for a..uhh dont know the english name for it but a person that knows alot of exercises to help situations like this

anyway I should not lift heavy aperently but I just started my bulk cycle and deadlifts, squats and heavy barbell rows is always the meat of my bulking. In your oppinion is it ok if I do the exercises that doesnt hurt? Il ask the dude il get a time with also. But I want your oppinions on how to work around this

It is the scatic. going to get a time for a..uhh dont know the english name for it but a person that knows alot of exercises to help situations like this

anyway I should not lift heavy aperently but I just started my bulk cycle and deadlifts, squats and heavy barbell rows is always the meat of my bulking. In your oppinion is it ok if I do the exercises that doesnt hurt? Il ask the dude il get a time with also. But I want your oppinions on how to work around this
    Problem here is that I don't know how serious yours may be. Thing with mine was, the doctor really didn't make a big deal out of it. He believed mine was just a milder case of the Piriformis muscle, and that it was not really the sciatic nerve, cuz I would be in FAR more pain then I was. And that I would not be able to bend over in certain ways (which I was able to do). First he had me take off my pants (what a pervert eh? hahahaha), and then he told me to bend over, bend to my side, and backwards, also, he pressed in on my ass cheek, and asked if it "hurt here, there" etc...

At the time I was working lifting heavy boxes and still weight lifting, and the doctor said I could go ahead and do what did not hurt. So apparently that was okay, so I continued to do my regular workouts, and lifting those boxes at work (driving around forklift, etc...) And now that I think about it, it was not that long ago, probably early June or something that this happened to me.

IF AND ONLY IF it does not hurt during the exercises, then just do your normal routine. But even if you start feeling a slight pain, I would NOT take the risk. Because if it is really fucked up, then surgery is required, and that surgery is really really bad (very sensitive spot too I hear).

I'm guessing you are going to see a physio-therapist? I think that's what they are called in English. There should be about 3-4 MAIN exercises that they will get you to do. It is important to do them too!! Don't get lazy with the exercises. I did, and I guess it took longer to heal. But what's funny is that one of the exercises will actually kill the pain IMMEDIATELY (at least for me it did). So anytime I felt the pain flare up, I would quickly do one of the exercises, and it would go away (only temporary though). This is the one where you lay down, bend one leg, and then place heel of your other foot on the knee of the one you bent. And then you grab that bent leg, and pull it in towards your chest, and hold it for 30 seconds or so.

Anyways, go see that therapist, do the exercises, and hopfully you will get all healed up Keep us posted too.

I'm still seeing "what am I going to put in my ass"

Thats because you got a very very perverted mind , but thats a problem I share with you

Figure it out yet?

Peam, I hope you're not looking for suggestions..............I don't think Jason's server can handle it! hahahahaha You sick, sick woman!

John, I know for a fact that the one exercise Terinox mentioned works............I do that one myself. Sounds to me that we three have the same problem. Thanks for reminding me of that one Terinox!

no way.... I'm not looking for suggestions... I just keep thinking that's the tile of this thread.... make me never want t ogo to sweden

j/k!

ahhh, come on Peam Sweden sounds like fun! Hold on....Palme' there isn't he................well that puts a whole new paint job on things! You might be right. hahahaha

I think I'll stick with the US for now.... until I go to study in spain for a year or somewhere that they speak spanish... But Jugg, since you seem like you want to give me ideas... I'm curious as to WHY you have so many? First hand experience?

I think I'll stick with the US for now.... until I go to study in spain for a year or somewhere that they speak spanish... But Jugg, since you seem like you want to give me ideas... I'm curious as to WHY you have so many? First hand experience?
    Just stay away from Greece

I'm greek... what are you trying to say?

"But Jugg, since you seem like you want to give me ideas... I'm curious as to WHY you have so many? First hand experience?"

You'd like to know wouldn't you...............dirty girl! hahaha

I'm greek... what are you trying to say?
    Well you know what they say about greeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information