Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    peam is offline Suspended
    wow..... thanks for the PM jason... this really is going to change a lot! WOW! That's all I can say. Ya'll are going to be so amazed.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I think his going to have a giant AR party.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    wow..... thanks for the PM jason... this really is going to change a lot! WOW! That's all I can say. Ya'll are going to be so amazed.
    LMAO, now I am going to have about 60 PMs asking about it. You are so wrong.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Yeah Jason this IS awesome! I can't wait till everyone else finds out! Thanks for the PM.

you know you love me jason

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    LMAO, I'm laughing like crazy over here

It is a really big deal for us. We have many things that are happening hopefully in the coming weeks. It is one of the biggest changes we have ever gone through as a company and everyone that chooses to, will benefit. I think we will shake up a lot of people with what we are about to do, but this is going to be for the consumer. I cannot reveal anything yet. Trust me, I wish I could tell everyone. If anyone is willing to help me out ummm, let's say with graphics, I would really appreciate it. This goes way beyond making shirts for everyone to wear.

I feel so bad talking about this on Calipso's banned thread.

We have a lot going on though, and I promise you, when the time is right, every one of you will know about it.
    OK.........we will wait.........do we really have to trust u.......

U know your a cool guy......u really should do some post whorin with us some time........u know to get your post count up.......then u can get a really cool title.

I don't think calipso will mind us hijackin this thread.......

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna miss you Calippo

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Yeah Jason this IS awesome! I can't wait till everyone else finds out! Thanks for the PM.
    So it has something to do with the dancing banana...........

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    U know your a cool guy......u really should do some post whorin with us some time........u know to get your post count up.......then u can get a really cool title.
    Ok, I'm game. Oh sweet, I just went up 20,000 posts! I like this game. Can we play again?

The dancing banana is only the begining. You have no idea how deep the banana hole goes.

yes! yes it does! jason's going to dress up like a big giant banana and dance around!!!!

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    who liked him??
    Hahaha, not me

Grant is offline Member
    we have something better than that coming soon. can't give any hints yet, but I am hoping I can inform everyone in the coming weeks.
    You are selling AR bumper stickers??!!! Thank you, the day has come!

Ok, I'm game. Oh sweet, I just went up 20,000 posts! I like this game. Can we play again?
    Great...........can u make my post count go up..........lets see......I'm not greedy......say maybe 1.2 millon post........that should be all.......thanks......

Great...........can u make my post count go up..........lets see......I'm not greedy......say maybe 1.2 millon post........that should be all.......thanks......
    LOL, your dreaming. But I do like that my average post count per day is now 40. Of course that still doesn't come close to bdtr's post whoring self.

One more thing about what is to come.

I will probably be looking for help, mainly opinions, from all of you. I am taking on a large part of this overall development and I will be asking for opinions in the coming days. So anything, positive, negative, neutral, whatever....it will be important. We are going to be taking some critical steps that we need to get right the first time for the sake of the company.

LOL, your dreaming. But I do like that my average post count per day is now 40. Of course that still doesn't come close to bdtr's post whoring self.
    bdtr????????? ........does he post much.........

Well u can't blame me for asking................o well guess I'll just have to go ask Big Texan..........sorry I mean god.........

Well u can't blame me for asking................o well guess I'll just have to go ask Big Texan..........sorry I mean god.........
    god can't help you here. LOL

god can't help you here. LOL
    LMAO.........

On a more serious note.....bro if I can help in any way just let me know.....I'm not much on graphics.....but will def tell ya my opinion on anything.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love the way how the thread change
    btw it would be nice to have some bumper sticker of AR i will proudly show my real color

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do anything for a T-shirt!!!! And DAMN I'd wear it proud!!!!! Everyone say it with me

T-Shirt, T-shirt, T-shirt.

OK, I'm done.

Anything I can do, please let me know.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Who knows? maybe someday you will catch up with me even

and its about friggin time that you guys had that ready to go - was beginning to thing that by the time it came out genetic splicing would be here and there would be no need for it

To keep this on thread, I can't say I am surprised about Calipso... he was an OK bro, but he just didn't know where to draw the line when it came to offending people.

As for the surprise... AR Tren -Prop? (well, a guy can dream!!!)

Red

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

I will probably be looking for help, mainly opinions, from all of you. I am taking on a large part of this overall development and I will be asking for opinions in the coming days. So anything, positive, negative, neutral, whatever....it will be important. We are going to be taking some critical steps that we need to get right the first time for the sake of the company.

I will say one thing about this thread. Jason actually for the first time discussed the banning of a member. He showed us the thread and let us know his opinion of it. Im glad he did express why Calipso was banned rather than saying he does not wanna hear anyone ask about it anymore.
    Its not like Calipso is dead. Im sure he will find another computer to log in from. No big deal. I never knew PEAM and CALIPSO were going out though. That was shocking news to me.
    Im not next to be banned am I?

As for the help. I bet you are gonna give all the SENIOR MEMBERS and above, free T shirts, hats and bumper stickers so we can sport around and help advertise.
    I am ALL FOR IT. If you need my stunning intellectual and crafty, successful business advice, you let me know.

I hear this is the new rave so I have to jump on it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Im not next to be banned am I?
    no, you kept your mouth shut on revealing The Matrix : Revolutions, so you can stay for a bit longer.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

How about a shirt that say's " Hi, i'm a sauce monkey. How about you?"

Kato is offline Member
    PHUCKIN AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason you are my hero. That idiot has been an idiot sicne the day he came on here. I did NOT like him. You should of heard me on this end when i opened a thread and seen he was banned. I was sreaming yaaaaaaaaaaay, yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy. I will NOT miss him! And if someone can PM me w/ his email addy i would appreciate that. I want to tell him I will miss him and and how much I really liked him.

To add one more thing. Personally I'm getting sick and tired of going to threads and lately all they are is people arguing or flaming other members. I'm almost at the point where is mentally exhausting. It seems to be getting worse every week. I'm pesonally glad Jason did what he had to do. I liked Calipso, But EVERYONE must follow the rules. I've said it a thousand times in threads. WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT. It's OK to have a disagreement, but respect peoples opinions.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    PHUCKIN AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason you are my hero. That idiot has been an idiot sicne the day he came on here. I did NOT like him. You should of heard me on this end when i opened a thread and seen he was banned. I was sreaming yaaaaaaaaaaay, yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy. I will NOT miss him! And if someone can PM me w/ his email addy i would appreciate that. I want to tell him I will miss him and and how much I really liked him.
    Awww cmon your holding back....but how do you really feel about him?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I did like his pictures he posted. They were funny. Who else was posting those pics? Sorry if I dont remember who you are. Probably cause you keep changing your icons and now I dont even bother trying to remember.
    Im sure he will be back with a new identity unless his ego was crushed and is now ARs MORTAL ENEMY.
    Shit, he is probably selling secrets to EF. They have been waiting for this day to come. The day an AR insider turned bad and was banned. Now they have the upper hand.

Actually, Calipso was on to JASONS new marketing gimmock and was gonna reveal it ahead of schedule and ruin the whole time line but JASON diverted the damage before it could be unleashed. GOOD JOB..
    I need dinner

KeyMastur is offline VET
    and i'm not a fan where someone goes into a thread and writes :

wrong forum

yeah, who gives a shit if it's in the wrong forum. everyone makes mistakes. at least add some more info to that, try and help them out in any way.

when you type "wrong forum" they just go into the right forum and post there, thus creating another thread with the same exact question. answer it the first time and that won't happen. it'll get moved later.

Kato is offline Member
    one more thing.....you all seen how he acted on here. now that hes on a cycle what do you think he's acting like in the real world?

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    I agree. I personally never had a problem with him, but he spoke like a real jerk off. He would fuck with newbies all the time. I mean come on he was a newbie only 3 months ago. Just because he was a post whore, he thought his "rank" was like a fucking medal of honor or something. I noticed though he got much worse once went on his cycle. Oh well, I myself will not miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    and i'm not a fan where someone goes into a thread and writes :

wrong forum

yeah, who gives a shit if it's in the wrong forum. everyone makes mistakes. at least add some more info to that, try and help them out in any way.

when you type "wrong forum" they just go into the right forum and post there, thus creating another thread with the same exact question. answer it the first time and that won't happen. it'll get moved later.

I agree. Yeah, It might be the wrong forum, but in a respectful way, just let the person know. WE WERE ALL NEW AT ONE TIME.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in making this by far the longest thread I ever started!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I could see calipso gettign banned.. he was getting on my nerves for jumping all over anyone whose status was less then his post wise.. and he always bitched at ppl and acted like he knew all when in reality he has just started his first cycle..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in making this by far the longest thread I ever started!
    Lmao.... ...I love starting a thread and watching it grow myself

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    If anyone is willing to help me out ummm, let's say with graphics, I would really appreciate it. This goes way beyond making shirts for everyone to wear.

I feel so bad talking about this on Calipso's banned thread.
    You're going to make us all get AR tatoos....I know it.

IF it helps the board, I will be the FIRST to tatoo "AR symbol "on my body. (Hey, what a great avatar that would be) Who dares me....

Oops this could get ugly.

Ha. I started the longest thread in AR history.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information