Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dangit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Dangit, you were looking great in the contest pic. What % are you at right now at 220?

Ummm... I'm probably around 10% maybe. I can still see my abs clearly and I'm holding some water. Still have veins in my legs showing and obliques... nothing major though

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I was thinking the same thing about you and your girlie. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's blind.....otherwise I wouldn't stand a chance. hahahahaha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Who cares about what women thinks!! I do this for myself (itīs true!) and if it helps me get women thats fine too...
    Well said palme. Plenty of out-of-shape dudes get hot women with money, status, etc. And just because you see a hottie chick with some dude you think is a loser doesnt mean you know the whole story. Maybe the hot chick is a 'beautiful loser'. Lotsa those around.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Well said palme. Plenty of out-of-shape dudes get hot women with money, status, etc. And just because you see a hottie chick with some dude you think is a loser doesnt mean you know the whole story. Maybe the hot chick is a 'beautiful loser'. Lotsa those around.
    Now that was well said...for me 1 out of 20 hotties are really worth anything other than a one nighter...it ussually the cute home town independent girl that grab me by the c0ck and gt my attention....

I would say girls want someone whos big enough to protect them (or help them move when the semester is up ) but cut enough to take your shirt off at the pool so she can watch other girls google at you and know that shes got the "cream of the crop"......

As far as "game" goes, you have to make them belive that you are the best one yet, and that they would hate to loose you...you also have to make them feel special about once a week so they dont get bored...but you also have to make sure they know that they are replaceable, and that they rent the best youve had, that ay they will constantlybe trying to be the best in your life...

My little out take on women...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i think it would help if we could get the only three female member's perspectives that post here.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    And just because you see a hottie chick with some dude you think is a loser doesnt mean you know the whole story.
    Or maybe he's hung like John Holmes...

But seriously, looks aren't everything... personally I'd much rather be with an average looking plain jane girl who can carry on a conversation and mentally challenge me than some knockout looking dumb as a brick bimbo...

I would guess it's the same for many women too...

Red

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    well..i'm a chick and if i'm out "window shoppin" ripped and big or not so ripped and big..whatever...but if i'm gonna get close to a guy, i'm not a fan of anything under 9%...just isn't comfortable

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    well..i'm a chick and if i'm out "window shoppin" ripped and big or not so ripped and big..whatever...but if i'm gonna get close to a guy, i'm not a fan of anything under 9%...just isn't comfortable
    I've never been over 9 in my life...

kc
    lol..guess i wouldn't be curlin up next to you

ColdSore is offline Banned
    but how big is too big??? i mean i consider myself to have great body...6' 200lbs, about 12-14% bf give or take...but i want to be huge in a few years...like freaky huge

kc
    freaky huge...if you can't wrap your arms around your chick cuz you either lost all flexibility or got huge pipes...too big

peam is offline Suspended
    I like them big... don't even really find abs that attractive... big wide shoulders... big solid arms... and nice pecs... and you better have some big legs too! I don't like skinny guys at all... or those little punks who only work out their upper body... not cool... so I vote for big... and you can't betoo big as long as you're not fat

critter is offline Junior Member

www.askadick.com

I think this should be answered by our favorite DICK at http://www.askadick.com/ actually the site has tons of funny ass questions and answers.. take a look

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    why cant they have both big and ripped like me

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    the compliments i got so far from chicks i dated were, my neck, my arms, my back, and my butt... chicks dig the big backyard...

the abs i asked them about, and they said that what i had was sexy, the outline of my abs, no i was like what about a ripped six pack, like in mens fitness magazine, they said that was not sexy.... but i'm sure differnt strokes for differnt folks...

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Ill tell you an ironic story... My best friend looks fairly big with 18+ arms @ 5'9 180 while maintaining less then 8% bodyfat(8 pack and veins through arm up to shoulder, etc). I was in line with his girlfriend to go to a UMiami football game and all the guys she pointed out she thought were attractive were like tiny waif models(thong sandals, spikey hair, 12" arms), basically the antithesis of my friend yet they have been dating for 18 months. She also LOVES to grab my love handles, im 14% bf, when we go out, saying my bud has no fat to grab....

kc
    it's pretty true...i married the antithesis of what i'm into...i guess the bottom line isn't how they look

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i have 11inch arms and a 12 pack with a 22 inch chest and i get all the chicks i want

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i think it would help if we could get the only three female member's perspectives that post here.
    hehehe..........well, i used to be all about the "ripped" look....had to have abs and the whole 9.........my ex's waist was like 27, 28 inches...........not good, now that i look back.............i mean i still like lean muscle on a guy........not those big huge bloated messes.......lol..............but in general....i vote for "big"..........i like my man ****ing massive.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    ive come to the conclusion that the ripped looked is more desirable... not many girls i know are into big water balloons with smooth muscles... women likeing massive wwf or pro bb type guys is rare...

just my $.02

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    From my experiences girls like in shape looking maybe sort of musclar, but not massive, 18 inch arms tops, visible abs, but not to the point of veiny kind of guys. I got AlOT more compliments on my body when I had 15 1/5 inch arms then I do now, and I'm alot bigger now, but very smooth muscles now... thats the thing I think. I think I'm too smooth now. I think as long as your not too overweight then the face matters just as much as the body to a girl. I don't think I ever drew a girl in with my face unfortunatly, it's my personality that gets em for me. But I've heard alot of girls say "ow hes hot" and all she saw was his face and hair lol.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i have NEVER met a girl who is attracted to big...

-- clocky

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a room mate who was a big guy ( Or just braud shoulders. He got a lot of girls. But only for one night. After they saw him with his shirt off and saw that he had a gut and no defintion, they ditched him.
    Still he got the girls but not any referals.

On the other hand being like me: I dont appear extremely big until I take my shirt off. Thats usually when they pay a lot more attention.
    Business picks up 200 percent more in spring and summer

It just depends on the girl I guess. Some girls like that big manly guy and some like the solid ripped guys.

Sometimes we like the tit girls and sometimes we like the nice ass girls. Never a definate for anyone.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Big AND ripped..not jsut bloated...not just rib cage and abs either...somewhere in the middle is what is on the money with chicks!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    it's pretty true...i married the antithesis of what i'm into...i guess the bottom line isn't how they look
    I'm telling him you said that!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    All the girls in KY ususally like them big.

kc
    I'm telling him you said that!

hell he knows! He is always wondering what the heck I was thinkin Like I said, big or not, when you gotta spend your life with somebody, it's not really the most important thing.

hell he knows! He is always wondering what the heck I was thinkin Like I said, big or not, when you gotta spend your life with somebody, it's not really the most important thing.
    LMAO! I hear ya.... looks are good to base a "fun time" on but when it comes to something serious more important factors come into play.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    mary what you love not what you like. like is for fun, love is for life.

I know its corny but hell with yall

CutieFace Guest
    I like a man who's self confident and yet not cocky....I prefer a big man...thick...hard.....abs are optional......
    someone who's clean, neatly dressed, well groomed who smells good......someone who's respectful, has a good sense of humor.....and an easy conversationalist.....

I'm not into pretty boys.....GQ model types....I like men who have charachter to their looks......

Cutie

LMAO! I hear ya.... looks are good to base a "fun time" on but when it comes to something serious more important factors come into play.
    Amen!

(you think our age is showing? )

Red

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I had a room mate who was a big guy ( Or just braud shoulders. He got a lot of girls. But only for one night. After they saw him with his shirt off and saw that he had a gut and no defintion, they ditched him.
    Still he got the girls but not any referals.

On the other hand being like me: I dont appear extremely big until I take my shirt off. Thats usually when they pay a lot more attention.
    Business picks up 200 percent more in spring and summer

It just depends on the girl I guess. Some girls like that big manly guy and some like the solid ripped guys.

Sometimes we like the tit girls and sometimes we like the nice ass girls. Never a definate for anyone.

Right on, it always depends. Sometimes I like a girl with a fat ass, or a girl with a lean ass. Sometimes I like a girl with huge tits, or a girl with smaller perky ones.

Depends. Depends. Somewhere in the middle, is where it all meets. I think so at least.

Doc

kc

hehe..yea, like eyes and hands ok and maybe the personality too

bajagirl232 is offline Female Member
    I like my man big with muscle so he can toss me around

hehe..yea, like eyes and hands ok and maybe the personality too
    Hmmmmm..... so when ya leaving "him" and running away with me?

kc
    LMAO!!!! there's just a few problems with that...the largest being ..you don't run

LMAO!!!! there's just a few problems with that...the largest being ..you don't run
    You know me to well. Would you believe me if I said I'd start? Hahahaha.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    "All the girls in KY ususally like them big."

Thats because then it slides in so easy

kc
    You know me to well. Would you believe me if I said I'd start? Hahahaha.
    nope! 'sides, what fun would that be?

nope! 'sides, what fun would that be?
    You run and I'd drive real slow next to ya, how's that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information