Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    This may sound strange to some , but i wouldnt change anything because i couldn't. If i could go back i would do it the exact same way because thats just how i do things.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    why do you guys get married so young?! 18?! please tell me you dont have kids.. anyone that has kids at 17-19 and dont think 10 years ahead (no college, no future) is dumb..

CutieFace Guest
    couple of others said it too.....only thing I would've changed was getting married so young.....but hey....I'm not one to dwell on the past....prefer to live in the present and plan for the future

*smile*

Cutie

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    why do you guys get married so young?! 18?! please tell me you dont have kids.. anyone that has kids at 17-19 and dont think 10 years ahead (no college, no future) is dumb..
    Well....I was 18 and NO ONE could tell me I wasn't ready. I was on my own, paying my own bills and going to school. I was 20 when I had my first and 3 yrs later had another. I was married 14 yrs and finally decided I couldn't take it any longer.

So...... just because you get married early, doesn't necessarily mean no college no future. I am getting ready to retire from one job and begin another in the next couple years. It's all good. Live and Learn.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Wow............... Dumb...

I was in the Airforce 10 years...

2 kids before i was 20...

at 42 now..
    I now have 2 degrees...

oldest just finished college... is a radiologist
    younges (20) is a mortgage closer....$42000 per year

I own my own company doing security audits for banks....

Gross $175,000 1st 6 months in operations...

so it's easy for the young to judge what they don't understand.. and if you are more experienced...

well.. some people just miss out on alot of life............

Peace
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Wow............... Dumb...

I was in the Airforce 10 years...

2 kids before i was 20...

at 42 now..
    I now have 2 degrees...

oldest just finished college... is a radiologist
    younges (20) is a mortgage closer....$42000 per year

I own my own company doing security audits for banks....

Gross $175,000 1st 6 months in operations...

so it's easy for the young to judge what they don't understand.. and if you are more experienced...

well.. some people just miss out on alot of life............

Peace
    Awesome Spy :-)
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I'm in the process of getting divorced, never would have thrown away 2 years of my life and saying "I do"

Sorry to hear that Dark.....hang in there.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I wish I would have just a touch more motivation, I am motivated, don't get me wrong, but another 10-15% would be great, enough to get me from average or above average, to much ahead of the pack!

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    ..I must have thought of 20 some things by now...I wish I had never moved to Evansville..For 12 years people constantly picked on me...I still have to deal with it occasionally...I guess i was so emotionally stressed about everything that I keep to myself now...In Indianapolis I was happy as happy could be...did good in school, no enemies, girls liked me...whatever. Now, I feel like I can't talk to anyone about anything...I'm doing bad in school..I'm afraid to talk to many girls in fear of rejection...I keep everything to myself...but I manage on my own...

I just wonder how my character would be now if I never had ended up here...My good friend Heather, we had an argument yesterday...she says "Logan...what's wrong with you..you don'g seem like that much of a happy person anymore..." And I guess the truth is..i'm not happy, i'm not happy with anything in my life besides Rachel, and lifting...and that's it.
    suck it up...i lived in multiple towns/states growing up...you can;t blame your shortcomings (bad grades, etc...) on where you live...if you keep to yourself, spend that time studying (so you can get the **** out of there), training, eating, and sleeping...if you're intimidated by girls/people in general, use your training and build up so in two years you have hoes crawling on you and nobody ****ing w/you...**** doesn't just happen overnight...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I wish i would have taken my scholarship to play div 1 football...I got into MMA instead which is something I could have done at any point in life...And then there was Maggie, I wish i had that one back...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information