View Poll Results: Why women Masterbate.???

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because you did it wrong

0 0%
  • because you didn't do it right.....

3 100.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Maybe that will work for me. I'm done looking for a while. I'm getting ready to go on an Aircraft Carrier for a little while ..... who knows what will happen out there ;-).

Odds are certainly in my favor!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Hoss here CB.... you'll find the right guy when it's meant to happen. When you're looking you always find the wrong ones.... it's when you're not looking is when the right one comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Maybe that will work for me. I'm done looking for a while. I'm getting ready to go on an Aircraft Carrier for a little while ..... who knows what will happen out there ;-).

Odds are certainly in my favor!!
    Well can't argue there... hahahahahahahaha! Man... what I wouldn't do to be back on a carrier... I can still remember my first tim I stepped foot on the Kitty Hawk.... you are a lucky gal CB.

Hope you are both right. We'll see.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well can't argue there... hahahahahahahaha! Man... what I wouldn't do to be back on a carrier... I can still remember my first tim I stepped foot on the Kitty Hawk.... you are a lucky gal CB.
    Getting on the Vinson. Only 4 days but should be interesting.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I wanna be on an aircraft carrier....I'm wanting to be in the Air Force after graduation...

Getting on the Vinson. Only 4 days but should be interesting.
    Yep.... wanna here something funny..... my first day on the KH... I got lost and missed like 3 musters before they found me. I still catch hell for that one. hahahahahahahahaha...

Besides CB... being in the military, especially the Navy it's hard finding someone. You're either away alot or the ones ya run into don't want commitment, just some fum while on leave....

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I wanna be on an aircraft carrier....I'm wanting to be in the Air Force after graduation...
    Well ya better join the Navy if ya wanna get on a carrier. Air Force and you'll get stuck over seas or in some place like Cheyenne Wyoming like a buddy of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Yep.... wanna here something funny..... my first day on the KH... I got lost and missed like 3 musters before they found me. I still catch hell for that one. hahahahahahahahaha...

Besides CB... being in the military, especially the Navy it's hard finding someone. You're either away alot or the ones ya run into don't want commitment, just some fum while on leave....
    Man I don't want to get lost. I am sure I'm gonna be a great target. There are only 3 other female CPO's onboard....and all the chiefs are gonna know I've never been to sea. I am soooooo through LOL.

Many years ago I took a trip to Yokosuka to the Blue Ridge. My tour guides kept trying to get me lost. I think they wanted to get me alone and take advantage of me. **** sailors.!!

Man I don't want to get lost. I am sure I'm gonna be a great target. There are only 3 other female CPO's onboard....and all the chiefs are gonna know I've never been to sea. I am soooooo through LOL.
    You'll be ok.... it's funny cause women are so watched out for when out to see.... too many things can happen if ya know what I mean. Besides that... it was because of a few guys from my unit played a trick on me and got me all lost.... it was pretty **** funny. I was only on for 3 weeks and never once did I come close to seeing the entire ship. I hope ya have a blast.... if ya get a chnace, try and watch a few birds take off and land... pretty **** awesome if ya ask me.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Honestly....if I didn't....I would explode.

Baby

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    this is worth a bump......

a circular soft steady pressured rub on that lil bump

Iron_Head_101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    this is worth a bump......

a circular soft steady pressured rub on that lil bump

Exactly.....bump

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i plead the fifth

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    i plead the fifth
    I think I ll take that with ya

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    whatever happened to babyweight.....my ghb is still sittin on the table......j/k folks, dont get your panties in a bunch

hottmarie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ No Man had ever been able to satisfy me so i always end up having to do it myself!~
    SOOOO true Spun!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hottmarie
    SOOOO true Spun!
    Let's not make this into a pissing on men thread

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Now thats something I would like to masturbate to

not at all..I love men!!!

Are you a girl or what cuz you gotta get the pink title already and post a nude pic to prove it.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    EXACTLY what I was going to say!!! However, it does make 'em like prunes if ya don't!

Toys are good no matter what... i am more then enough for my wife in bed i usualy make her cum anywhere from 3-6 times per session.. BUT.. i still bought her some toys.. i use the Vib on her while im inside of her.. it works good.. just use it on her clit while i work it and say all kinds of nasty shit.. drives her crazy =) I also use it while i am snacking down below =)

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Are you a girl or what cuz you gotta get the pink title already and post a nude pic to prove it.
    I tried turn pink. I PM'ed KeyMastur, but was told to PM a super mod. I can't find one to turn me pink...but I should be pink.

PM 956vette maybe he'll do it

cb25 is offline Banned
    i love old threads.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    JMO, but im anti-masterbation, masterbation inflicts order over an act that was meant to be spontaneous and random. Sex drive happens to be one of natures great motivators for getting the human species to perpetuate itself. Without it, men and women wouldnt give a shit about each other. So short circuiting this urge will always lead to a degree of social withdrawl and awkwardness. Your keeping yourself in a comfortable state of LOW HORNINESS most of the time. Low horniness = low aggresion = low sex with real people. So yeh i do it as seldom as possible, but to all you who have perfected the art of self-pleasure, never neglect the fact that the more you pleasure yourself, the less youll be motivated to find someone else to do it for you.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hottmarie
    SOOOO true Spun!
    this is a travesty...

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Head_101
    Exactly.....bump
    bump.............

Mizfit is offline Banned
    this thread is a travesty.. i think vet should take this thread and move it to a place where only him and the special mods can see it.. just to mess with all of you

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    JMO, but im anti-masterbation, masterbation inflicts order over an act that was meant to be spontaneous and random. Sex drive happens to be one of natures great motivators for getting the human species to perpetuate itself. Without it, men and women wouldnt give a shit about each other. So short circuiting this urge will always lead to a degree of social withdrawl and awkwardness. Your keeping yourself in a comfortable state of LOW HORNINESS most of the time. Low horniness = low aggresion = low sex with real people. So yeh i do it as seldom as possible, but to all you who have perfected the art of self-pleasure, never neglect the fact that the more you pleasure yourself, the less youll be motivated to find someone else to do it for you.
    Then how would you explain AIDS and other STD's being at an all time high?

Marisa is offline Female Member
    i think alotta women do it and lie about it depending on who their talking to. i work at victorias secert and im pretty close with alotta girls i work with.. i think every single girl that works there has atleast one vibrator.

and as to why we do it... cuz it feels good and i want to be able to show my boyfriend what works for me

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisa
    i think alotta women do it and lie about it depending on who their talking to. i work at victorias secert and im pretty close with alotta girls i work with.. i think every single girl that works there has atleast one vibrator.

and as to why we do it... cuz it feels good and i want to be able to show my boyfriend what works for me
    mmmmm... hell yeah.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    sex is great its just not the real thing

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    best post of the thread! lol

I'm actually totally against your point, but i think you defended it very well.

Kids today should masterbate as much as possable (both genders), sex is important, but it's not as important as achieving life goals and even more, being in love. Also the undisputed fact that men make bad decisions while their horny (i dont think it needs to be explained)
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 03-05-2006 at 04:07 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information