Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronCy is offline Senior Member

Anyone rockin Von Dutch?

Just wondering if anyone has purchased Von Dutch products, some of their trucker hats cost 100 bucks....I see a lot of celebrities wearing them, but not many people locally.
    -Cy

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone needs to take that trend/fad out back and put it out of its misery.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    No...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw them, they are really 100 dollars...haha i have a detroit lions hat from back in the day with the plastic/fabric...i bet i could rock that now

lol, im with you, just amazed at what people will pay to be trendy these days.
    -Cy

what pisses me off is that ashton kutcher started this whole john deere fad and now the stores around here are selling these cheap ass john deere hats for 40 bucks. i could drive half an hour to the john deere plant and get a nice one for free. this is iowa. marketing genius.

do they sell anything else but hats... i didn't pay attention to buying anythign for myself this christmas, i noticed von dutch... didn't give it a thought though

they sell clothes too.

yeah, a tshirt is 80 bucks
    -Cy

I'll have to check it out, but chances are its not worth spending the cheese...

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Von Dutch is sexy as hell.......I love seeing guys wear it
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Someone needs to take that trend/fad out back and put it out of its misery.
    Yeah, they have definately gotten popular here around campus. I think they are ****ing gay. Its like they are trying to market the rich-trash style or something.

I definately agree with you anadrol devourer! Aston whatever is great on that 70's show, but needs to be taken off the air on everything else. Im sick of all these skinny punk kids with their crooked hats and whatnot...

Ima go get one now kitty......ill post a pic...
    -Cy

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    they should gather all the kids that wear trucker hats (trend went out with the summer) gather them up in the city square and set them ablaze..

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    they should gather all the kids that wear trucker hats (trend went out with the summer) gather them up in the city square and set them ablaze..
    rotfllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmao

Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    Ima go get one now kitty......ill post a pic...
    -Cy

lmfao....

they are sexy. but hey thats just one girls opinion.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    lmfao....

they are sexy. but hey thats just one girls opinion.
    Would you still think they are sexy if they sold for under $5? Or do you see them as some status symbol? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Would you still think they are sexy if they sold for under $5? Or do you see them as some status symbol? just curious

Im not a money hungry bitch....sooooooo I could care less how much they were....I just like the look......
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

not for nothing i never understood the ripped A&F jeans trend.. im from the ghetto so i like to look sharp.. slacks sweaters button ups etc.. please someone explain..

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I love Von Dutch!!! Just got my self a few of there tank tops, my kurt has all the hats, you can get them on ebay alot cheaper then 100 bucks a pop!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

not for nothing i never understood the ripped A&F jeans trend.. im from the ghetto so i like to look sharp.. slacks sweaters button ups etc.. please someone explain..
    lol, this was probally for rich kids who dug the blue collar look and were posing as something else... I noticed this also, Thats my look, but i'm not posing as anything thats my look... i call it relaxed/casual/don't give a fawk..haha... I get more compliments on my arms then i do my clothes..go figure

seriously anyone that buys a $100 hat hss to have a metal problem.. i have button ups that cost a 100$ but a hat?!@ for a hundred i can saw you a haw give me a holla..

See when you say ghetto i'm think louie vatton, fubu throwover, smelling like weed...and got a ****ing big ass jacket with either 15 different sports teams, or a bunch of nascar logos, of course with the brand new nike air 15's or whatever number they are on now....

you don't dress ghetto you dress nice bro

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    lol, this was probally for rich kids who dug the blue collar look and were posing as something else... I noticed this also, Thats my look, but i'm not posing as anything thats my look... i call it relaxed/casual/don't give a fawk..haha... I get more compliments on my arms then i do my clothes..go figure

yeah but i mean have you ever heard of Hollister Co. they sell RIPPED pants for like 60$ that look like ass and all these kids that have a world of money buy them up.. anyone that fallows a trend is soul less.. they have no sense of style and should be set ablaze with the trucker hat kids..

See when you say ghetto i'm think louie vatton, fubu throwover, smelling like weed...and got a ****ing big ass jacket with either 15 different sports teams, or a bunch of nascar logos, of course with the brand new nike air 15's or whatever number they are on now....

you don't dress ghetto you dress nice bro

lol no i mean i live in a ghetto neighborhood where everyone has the big ass northfaces with the knee long tshirts etc.. but to me that **** is dumb you look so much better when you dress in casual clothing.. not knocking anyone but thats just my opinion..

yeah but i mean have you ever heard of Hollister Co. they sell RIPPED pants for like 60$ that look like ass and all these kids that have a world of money buy them up.. anyone that fallows a trend is soul less.. they have no sense of style and should be set ablaze with the trucker hat kids..
    lol...agreed on the souless... that is ridiculous for ripped pants...I can't knock A/F cause their clothes last...i've had the same jeans for like a year and i wear them almost every day just cause their comfortable... The big prob about A/F is that the shirts are for todlers, a 2xl just doesn't fit too small...

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Louie Vuitton by no means is ghetto, i love my LV!!!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

The big prob about A/F is that the shirts are for todlers, a 2xl just doesn't fit too small...

its "muscle" fit..

but yeah thier clothes are comftable as hell....

Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ Louie Vuitton by no means is ghetto, i love my LV!!!~
    See this what i'm saying...lol

j/k

yeah luie vitton is nice.. i cant afford it though.. i have a Dolce & Gabbana shirts and slacks.. i think they make the nicest clothes ever... but thier expensive as fluck..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    you mean is anyone STILL rockin Von Dutch?........i sure hope not..... Von Dutch is soo playeddddd.............all i used to see was people walking around with Von Dutch hats.......lol.......and plenty of plain T-shirts that just have Von Dutch written across in big letters....... .......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well i got a Von Duecbag T-shirt... Hows that? I hate those ****in t shirts, and dumn hats and stuff.... I am a label whore but Never bought one Von Dutch shirt... Just my good old Von Duecebag Shirt...

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Danielle I was lookin for your response... haha

I was gonna say the same thing... Von Dutch is VERY played out... it was played out back in the summer around by me...

This summas big styles in the clubs and bars around me were he Von Dutch **** and the stupid Basketball Jersey's. WHO THE FAWK WEARS A BBALL JERSEY TO A CLUB? (except maybe a hip hop club)

By mid summer no one wanted to see Von Dutch around here... actually Von Dutch is startin to be sold more in the Hip Hop stores now with the Fubu and Echo clothing around here - It's not even in the trendy stores anymore...

I THINK IT LOOKS LIKE **** !! I'm glad to say I neva owned it.... cause I saw it coming and going VERY fast... Just like girls wearing Ugg boots now...

If Von Dutch is just hittin you now... I'll give you a lil heads up of whats comin your way then b/c it's whats gettin big in New York now... get ready for this ****...

SHORT SKIRTS AND LEG WARMERS.... LMAO - ****IN UGLY!!! lmao **** IS THE STUPIDEST LOOKIN STYLE I'VE EVA SEEN.... lmao

Hey Big.... you mean this shirt?? I almost bought it a while ago but neva did... lmao

blueeye,
    no von dutch is not just now hitting here, I discovered the fad last new years in vegas, and the leg warmer thing has been here since the fall---yes, its ugly, and was started by a&f chics....i was wondering about von dutch, b/c every freakin store now sells some type of cheap ass trucker hat.......
    -Cy

blueeye,
    no von dutch is not just now hitting here, I discovered the fad last new years in vegas, and the leg warmer thing has been here since the fall---yes, its ugly, and was started by a&f chics....i was wondering about von dutch, b/c every freakin store now sells some type of cheap ass trucker hat.......
    -Cy
    Gotcha...

Good to know some others dont like the whole leg warmer thing.... it belongs left in the 80's...

I never into the trendy ****... I just stay comfy in my jeans and sneaks and t-shirt/tank top....

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr

I never into the trendy ****... I just stay comfy in my jeans and sneaks and t-shirt/tank top....

exactly.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    And to clarify, Louis Vatton is most certainly ghetto...probably more "ghetto fabulous" than straight "ghetto", but "ghetto" nonetheless. I suspect there are some wayward souls here and elsewhere that somehow believe price precludes ghetto status, but that notion went decidedly south in 1987.

i like trendy stuff.....
    -Cy

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    And Biggreen, LV is so over priced it is upserd... Like a little hand bag is 500bucks... And their **** is played out too... Every body and their mother be rockin the fake **** because they cant afford the real ****..

i like trendy stuff.....
    -Cy
    I like stearin at that girl in yer avatar... haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information