Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saddam Pics!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    All I can say is SO F U C K I N G what if we bombed the F UCK out of IRAQ for no reason other than to get Saddam and get the oil.
    SO WHAT. We dont need an excuse to go to war with any of those desert countries. We will just walk our troops over. SO WHAT.
    Clinton did what he wanted, now Bush will do what he wants. SO WHAT.

Screw the UN. They dont help us in ANY WAY. We are done walkign on eggs to avoid hearing complaints. BUSH will do what he wants and he is still gonna win another term and maybe take over another country. SO WHAT. Keep complaining about WMD.
    We have the oil and we have a solid implant in the middle east. Watch how many countries over there F U C K or even think of F U C K I N G with us.

Id rather we stole the oil than SADDAM selling it and making GOLD PALACES and getting rich off of it.

SO you would rather SADDAM have the oil than the U.S regardless of how we got it?? GET REAL.
    Join the 21st century.
    I'll just treat that reply with the utter contempt it deserves.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    I'll just treat that reply with the utter contempt it deserves.

My post deserves utter contempt. LMAO Awesome.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Great pics bro

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bring on the 7-11's and strip clubs. Hell I saw on tv that the first arcade opened and all the kids were happy as hell. By the way the arcade was a tv and a playstaion2.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I notice many things among these posts...the only people bitching are people from other countries and liberals. Any questions that I have about what we did are squashed when I realize this fact!

Great pics bro!

Bouncer...I'm with Butch on this one. I have utmost respect for you, but is the only thing you believe is that what you and your country are fighting for is the right thing to fight for? Since when did your country and government become so influential and significant? Sorry bro, I hate to throw low blows, but you continously bash my country and my president.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 01-15-2004 at 09:47 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    The main question is:

Have the US made america safer from attacks by getting rid of the talibans in Afghanistan and saddam in Iraq or have they just made more people angry and join groups like al queida(sp) and will we see this in the next couple of years in form of more attacks like we saw on 9/11 in both the USA and against their allies?

Suck on that for awhile my fellow AR vampires (see Nathans thread).

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    The main question is:

Have the US made america safer from attacks by getting rid of the talibans in Afghanistan and saddam in Iraq or have they just made more people angry and join groups like al queida(sp) and will we see this in the next couple of years in form of more attacks like we saw on 9/11 in both the USA and against their allies?

Suck on that for awhile my fellow AR vampires (see Nathans thread).
    Although no one in this world will ever be "safe" or "safer", since both are relative words, the answer is "HELL YES!!"

Do you believe that the citizens of the US would be "SAFER" if we just left these little piss ant countries alone...despite all of their efforts, threats, actions, attacks, etc. against us. Now it is common knowledge throughout the world that if you fukc with the USA...chances are high that you will die.

Now I can understand why this is uncomforting to citizens in other countries and liberal tree huggers here in the US...but the fact is that an overwhelming majority of the USA citizens don't give a sh!t about your feelings and are okay with you being uncomfortable.

peace,

ttgb

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I notice many things among these posts...the only people bitching are people from other countries and liberals. Any questions that I have about what we did are squashed when I realize this fact!

Great pics bro!

Bouncer...I'm with Butch on this one. I have utmost respect for you, but is the only thing you believe is that what you and your country are fighting for is the right thing to fight for? Since when did your country and government become so influential and significant? Sorry bro, I hate to throw low blows, but you continously bash my country and my president.

peace,

ttgb
    *high five ttgb....man, at least USA is trying to make a difference...man there is alot of bitchin' and no one is doing anything....I don't know about you all...but I am sick and tored of people walking into resturants and blowing themselves along with evferyone else up...this bull**** has got to stop....and we USA decided to start with Sadam...we tried with Osma...and still are trying...as long as Bush is in the house...then we wiull continue to fight terrorism.

Ttgb they are not afraid to get killed, they die for their cause in every attack they make thinking they go to paradise. You americans say they woke the sleeping beer when they attacked you, what do you think you awoke? Maybe only wasps but they still sting! And i think we will all see this in the future.

"but the fact is that an overwhelming majority of the USA citizens don't give a sh!t about your feelings and are okay with you being uncomfortable."

Do you see whats wrong with this statement ttbg?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You americans say they woke the sleeping beer when they attacked you,
    "sleeping beer..." At least both of our minds are thinking the same in some form or fashion!!

Palme, if I was not an American citizen, then Yes I would probably think there is something wrong with that statement. If you WERE an American citizen, you would probably agree with that statement. Let me explain...

The thing is as a US citizen you see everything that our country does to help support other countries throughout the world and in return get to listen to people continually bitch about how bad the US is...even though, which most of you don't realize, the majority of us have family, friends, etc. that are the ones doing the fighting and dieing in these efforts. Personally I have already lost a cousin in Iraq. I know that we are helping millions of Iraqi's live a better life for generations to come. Anyone that argues with that is completely false. Yet in return for our sacrifices, we get to hear people bitch. Hence why I don't see anything wrong with that sentence!

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

Great pics bro!

peace,

ttgb

Show me one line line in any post where I "continously bash" your country?. I said Bush is a lier, thats a fact that cannot be disputed. Research some of the press conferences given before the conflict. One springs to mind of Colin Powell in a press conference telling the worlds media the Bush administration knew where he kept his WMD's, when asked by the UN weapons inspectors to give them the locations he refused and said the US would get the WMD's themselves.

You see some of you haven't a clue the predicament this leaves the US. It leaves you in a position whereby the world see's you as aggressor's and liers, or rather your president. And why are you all ignoring the evidence pointing to Saudi involvment in 9/11 ?. Is it because the Saudi royal family are personal friends of the Bush family, and also friends of Bin Ladens ?. No the world certainly is not a safer place, but I don't blaim America or Bush for that one. I blaim the murder'ers on the planes. America had to do something to protect itself, but to lie and go to war like it did was just pure wrong.

Someone mentioned here he'd rather see America take the oil rather than Saddam get rich off it, hell what about the Saudi's. One of the least democractic countries in the world and your bed fellows with them. Where was the democracy that was promised for Kuwait?.

Oh, about the "low blows", don't worry about it kid. Go and read 'The war of the flea, gorilla warfare, politics and tactics'. It'll frighten the life out of you. You think America is soooooooooo big, and we're sooooooooo small. But we whooped Englands ass, and Somalia whooped yours. Ever see a big dog try to find a tiny flea on its back and be driven crazy by the flea ? Sorry for the low blow, but you've lost more wars than you've won lately. Oh, sorry for the low blow

Now I'll repeat this. Where have I bashed your country?. I've stated here and in other threads that I'm a strong supporter of America and am 100% behind your troops in Iraq, but I'm against the war and the reasons why your losing young Americans there.

Like I said earlier, it probably means nothing to you civilians here, but if America doesn't send a much, much bigger force into Iraq you'll lose the war, its that simple. 130,000 troops, over 100,000 of which are support troops and not front line combat soldiers ain't going to win you a war. You probably think I want to see America have its ass whooped in Iraq and Afghanistan, far from it. I want to see you win of course. Its a **** shame that your country was brought into a war which you don't need or deserve. Your also blind to another thing. If Bush wanted to win this war he'd have to more than double the size of the force on the ground, with alot more than 30,000 front line troops for the size of that country. At the height of the war here in Northern Ireland the British had more than 50,000 front line troops on the ground and the I.R.A. beat them with an army of probably less than 1000 active members. But if Bush doubles the size of the force to win this war he'll need to increase his budget spending, he'll have to take troops out of Afghanistan and most like will have to draw up plans for a draft should the situation present itself whereby America is engaged in a protracted war in Iraq and Afghanistan. But he can't do all that with an election coming up, so in turn he puts American lives at risk. And thats what you guys here should be looking at, look at the over all picture and not be blinded by blind patriatism (sp'ing) You think Bush is a strong president, I say no way. He's weak, if he was strong he'd have the army on the ground that he needs to win the war and not sacrifice American lives for a further 4 yrs in office.

I know we'll never agree on any of this, so I'll let you have the last word and be done with it. For every one of your statements there is equal amount of reasoning and evidence to the contrary. You are totally right to have an opinion different than mine. It just seems that everytime someone mentions ANYTHING about our country and/or President, whether it be pictures, articles, movie clips, etc., you start bashing with harsh comments. I CAN and WILL post your recent comments for you if you really want me to take the time going through all of your recent posts.

You mentioned the I.R.A and Ireland's troubles...yet I say nothing about any of this due to the fact that I know it is close to your heart and that anything I say bad about that whole situation will only drive a wedge in between you and I.

Food for thought...what if WMD are still found in Iraq?

I'll gladly read your next post but will refrain from posting further so not to drive any wedges further. Letting you know in advance why I won't post.

Peace to you and yours Bouncer.

ttgb

Guys, listen. It pains me when I hear the daily reports of young Americans getting killed in Iraq and as a soldier with combat experience (lots of it) I can identify with the guys and what their families are going through. Thats probably why I have such strong views about the whole thing. It pains me to see your President, who ran from the draft to avoid service in Vietnam send you guys to Iraq so he can serve another 4 yrs in office. Do you really think I give a rats ass about Saddam and what he stood for?. I hate his kind.
    Anyway, I'm out of it for a few hours, work and all .

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Amen Bouncer

and God Bless the Óglaigh na hÉireann

Hey ttgb don't be so tin skinned, I don't take offence at any of it. Find the posts where I bash America and of you find one I'll apologise over and over..

Read and consider my last paragragh about the need to increase the size of your army in Iraq and why Bush won't do it. I'd like your opinions on that. The rest, well take it half hearted, alot of the time I play 'devils advocate' to get the debate going.

Hey ttgb don't be so tin skinned, I don't take offence at any of it. Find the posts where I bash America and of you find one I'll apologise over and over..

Read and consider my last paragragh about the need to increase the size of your army in Iraq and why Bush won't do it. I'd like your opinions on that. The rest, well take it half hearted, alot of the time I play 'devils advocate' to get the debate going.
    We're cool bro.

Oh, and you might ask "Why then doesn't Bush increase the force if it'll win him the war, and thereby the election"... Because it won't be won before you guys go to the polls thats why.

Ttbg i acctauly support you guys, getting rid of saddam was a good thing, WDM´s or not he was a disgusting human and his sons and regime too.

I was just talking about the aftermatch so to speak, no bashing from my corner

Peace

D A M N. If all your all posts werent so **** long, I just might have read them, but I didnt and just assume they are the same bull SH IT as on page one of this thread.

Americans are safer. Have we had any more attacks on US ground?
    Terrorists attacked us two years ago and from that day we have had no major retalliation.
    I GUESS WE HAVE BEEN SAFER.
    If we didnt go to war after 911, we would now be taken over by RUSSIA and CHINA. Thank god Bush made decisive action or else AMERICA would be no longer.
    HE made us safe.

The main war with IRAQ is over. We dont need a major military force for IRAQ. We have men there just incase we need to stage an attack on SYRIA or IRAN or some other desert with OIL.

What we need is Military police and a post war military.
    We dont need front line troops. What the hell are FRONT LINE troops gonna attack when the enemiy has NO FRONT LINES TO ATTACK.

Peace keeping units. The war is won. It wasnt really a war. Its more like trying to tie the ends on two open holes.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    D A M N. If all your all posts werent so **** long, I just might have read them, but I didnt and just assume they are the same bull SH IT as on page one of this thread.

Americans are safer. Have we had any more attacks on US ground?
    Terrorists attacked us two years ago and from that day we have had no major retalliation.
    I GUESS WE HAVE BEEN SAFER.
    If we didnt go to war after 911, we would now be taken over by RUSSIA and CHINA. Thank god Bush made decisive action or else AMERICA would be no longer.
    HE made us safe.
    cmon now, we all know bush in no way prevented a total assault on america. how long had it been before 9/11 that we had an attack....long time. frequency is not the issue, impact is the issue.

read the posts above, never assume you know anything.

peace

just because an enemy has no front line troops doesnt mean the war is over. guerrilla warefare has always dominated organized armies. go over to iraq and tell them the war is over, see what they say...

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    just because an enemy has no front line troops doesnt mean the war is over. guerrilla warefare has always dominated organized armies. go over to iraq and tell them the war is over, see what they say...

So how will sending 100,000 more troops help? Guerilla warfare needs intelligence and insurgance.
    You guys dont realize it takes longer than 6 months to take over an entire country the size of California. Yeah, 6 months and everyone is gonna be happy and give up their guns and accept a new government just because. SURE....
    Give it time and quit your bitching. My brother is in the middle east and you dont hear me bitching about it.

where was i bitching? all i said was the war is not over. you said it was. if i disagree with you im bitching?

**** it, you fuglies
    I was posting pics of Saddam not trying to emerge a chat and flame war about Bush the dummer. Sheez, these threads alway bring the rednecks in here.

**** no more pics for you, you are bad kids, very bad!

Symian is offline Member
    It pains me to see your President, who ran from the draft to avoid service in Vietnam send you guys to Iraq so he can serve another 4 yrs in office. Do you really think I give a rats ass about Saddam and what he stood for?. I hate his kind.
    Sorry, bro but I think you're mixed up here. You're thinking about Clinton, who in my opinion was a wus, for lack of a better word. Bush was a F-102 fighter pilot.

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    Sorry, bro but I think you're mixed up here. You're thinking about Clinton, who in my opinion was a wus, for lack of a better word. Bush was a F-102 fighter pilot.

Sym

Yeah in the weekend warriors to avoid Vietnam, and fighter pilot are no soldiers!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Yeah in the weekend warriors to avoid Vietnam, and fighter pilot are no soldiers!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Good point . I was a CAS controller in the Air Force, TACP for those of you who know what that is, and if I was 5 again I would devote my life to being a fighter pilot. That's the coolest job in the world!

But on your point, I would rather have someone who knows how the crap runs (downhill) telling me to go to war than someone who went to Canada to dodge Vietnam.

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 01-16-2004 at 02:53 AM.

Sym
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA.... Bush signed up and went A.W.O.L. for 2 fcuking yrs!.

Bermich, don't listen to what the voices are saying this week buddy.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Pilots are so far above ground soldiers it's not even funny. And I don't mean in terms of elevation.

Pilots =

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Good point . I was a CAS controller in the Air Force, TACP for those of you who know what that is, and if I was 5 again I would devote my life to being a fighter pilot. That's the coolest job in the world!

But on your point, I would rather have someone who knows how the crap runs (downhill) telling me to go to war than someone who went to Canada to dodge Vietnam.

Sym
    yea flying in a mig or f-16 is cool but imo fighter pilots are the meanest part in any army they hit the target and go to their bases ...its like hiting some1 in the back and running they dont even know what look like figting on the ground they just think they r above the ground units

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Draft?????????

not sure on the #s for this war... but during the gulf war... they were turning alot of people away..

quota was filled immediatly........

I would love a draft... hell i would support a mandatory 2 year service... yes even for my 20 and 22 year old girls.......

Peace........
    So what happened to North Korea, Saudai (They are responsible for 9/11, take your head out of the sand) Iran and Syria. To name but a few more, not to mention the various terror groups the CIA have trained and various administrations have armed over the yrs. If it wasn't for oil what the hell was it for ? and have all the innocent victims, including young Americans ben worth it? And if (and please god it won't happen) America is defeated in Iraq will they 'tactically withdraw' to San Francisco like the 6th fleet did after Beirut in '84 or after Somalia and leace behind a furthed divided country which will turn and bite America and Isreal in the a$$ in your withdrawal ?
    A fragmented Iraq will prove a much greater enemy in the future then an Iraq under Saddam ever would have done. And here's something to ponder. America has 130,000 troops in Iraq, it takes a ratio of between 4-6 logs personnel to support 1 front line soldier on the ground. That leaves 30,00 frontline combat effective troops in Iraq compared to a little over 1 million colilition forces in a tiny country like Kuwait.
    America doctrine says that a unit is combat ineffective with a loss of 6%, America is running a loss of just over 3% at the moment. Its a tiny % before US doctrine says that the force is combat ineffective. If that happens who here will support a draft ?.. something to ponder.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Yeah actually for most of the western world armies, during the first GWar, the recruiting centres/stations were filled with people wanting to joined. It was the record time in Canada, US, Britain, France not the lowest in Iraq(wondering why)

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yea flying in a mig or f-16 is cool but imo fighter pilots are the meanest part in any army they hit the target and go to their bases ...its like hiting some1 in the back and running they dont even know what look like figting on the ground they just think they r above the ground units
    I should've been more clear. I wanna be an A-10 pilot ! Max speed about 350mph, and is my main CAS aircraft, because it's so manueverable, and can litter my enemies with thousands of rounds of armor piercing depleted uranium 30mm. Just to give you an idea, 30mm round is about as long as your hand, and about an 1 1/2 in dia. I could go on.

Sym

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    All I can say is SO F U C K I N G what if we bombed the F UCK out of IRAQ for no reason other than to get Saddam and get the oil.
    SO WHAT. We dont need an excuse to go to war with any of those desert countries. We will just walk our troops over. SO WHAT.
    Clinton did what he wanted, now Bush will do what he wants. SO WHAT.

Screw the UN. They dont help us in ANY WAY. We are done walkign on eggs to avoid hearing complaints. BUSH will do what he wants and he is still gonna win another term and maybe take over another country. SO WHAT. Keep complaining about WMD.
    We have the oil and we have a solid implant in the middle east. Watch how many countries over there F U C K or even think of F U C K I N G with us.

Id rather we stole the oil than SADDAM selling it and making GOLD PALACES and getting rich off of it.

SO you would rather SADDAM have the oil than the U.S regardless of how we got it?? GET REAL.
    Join the 21st century.
    no offense but i disrespect your opinions !

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    no offense but i disrespect your opinions !

Oh Berm's just a big pussy. Meet him in the chatroom sometime, lol

Oh Berm's just a big pussy. Meet him in the chatroom sometime, lol
    Bouncer you big bully....quit picking on people (Berm)! lol

I like the way Berm thinks! Looking out for ya Berm!

peace,

ttgb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information