Was Santa Good To The Girls In Your Gym??

...ok just barely in the new yr and looks like a few girls sat on santas lap an ask for boob jobs and got them. they are proudly on display where i work out at ...some of these babes have a hard time on treadmill right now..lower back pains from the new boobs i guess..right now the count is 4 girls/ 8 boobs ...although i suspect a few more to come within a month or so..whats it look like in your gym?? women feel free to answer too..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    whoa........how do u notice these things?.....u even know the exact of amount of girls who had their boobs done?........maybe your not paying enough attention to your workout.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    How could you not notice the changes in these already beautiful women. I have a photographic memory.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I know one that had it done in my gym and noticed one more.. What a distraction..

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    lol this lady got hers done thier so ridiculesly large that they're beautiful..

isnt hard not to notice ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    whoa........how do u notice these things?.....u even know the exact of amount of girls who had their boobs done?........maybe your not paying enough attention to your workout.........
    ...when you workout 5-6x weekly with the same peeps yr after yr your gonna notice certain things...#1 your gonna notice who added 10-20lbs (which will be me in a few months--shuuush dont say anything but i use cell-tech ) plus you'll notice who has added 30-50lbs on their benchpresses..#2 your gonna notice the good looking slim A-B cup hotties (we all have them in our gyms) then all of a sudden a few weeks later the hotties come in with a full set of 'Cs' !!! ohh yeeaa i pay plenty of attention to my workouts but i also notice the babes get hotter...p.s i dont know the exact amount yet cause i'm sure some are still out........recovering........
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 01-14-2004 at 08:47 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    we have 8-10 strippers in my gym,no new boobs but some nice new spandex though

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You lucky city folk. Believe it or not, I have never even knowingly seen a woman with breast implants except on T.V.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    You lucky city folk. Believe it or not, I have never even knowingly seen a woman with breast implants except on T.V.
    Hahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahhahah........wow!!!! Man, you are missing out!! Where do you live.....no fakeboobyland? Sounds like a horrible place.

Thread Information