Thread: Reminded by Ron

Body is offline Associate Member

Reminded by Ron

Ron and all of his talks of drinking bring back great memories...of three weeks ago. Here's the drill. When we go to old Mexico to "stock up" we always bring back a few bottles of Mescal Tequila. The stuff tastes absolutely nasty. It's a ritual though, to go to the local bar, get nice an buzzed, meet plenty of women, and bring them back to our hotel room to celebrate another successful "business trip". I try very hard not to drink while on a cycle so I make sure to compensate for it during the celebration. Another one is planned for next Saturday, the 24th. Any takers???

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Body] Mescal.... ahh that brings back good memories...Gotta drink the worm bro. its the best part

That's exactly what I tell the girls we bring back to the hotel. And I'm not talking about the one in the bottle. lol.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Body
    That's exactly what I tell the girls we bring back to the hotel. And I'm not talking about the one in the bottle. lol.

Man your gonna make me go to mexico if you keep talkin bro

What the h@ll man. let's go! Next weekend is the scheduled date. I already have a beautiful young lady lined up (in the U.S.) that I met on my last trip that I would be more than happy to share with you man. She keeps calling me asking when I'm going to be in her neck of the woods. Also, she has a bunch of cute young (over 18) friends that want to party. I'll be there either way, so do what you want. You could either be at home, logged on to the board wishing you were me, or you could join me for yet another adventure of a lifetime. So far it's just me and one friend. There's more than enough mescal and ladies to go around. Anybody else interested??

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Take me take me!!! I like the over 18 disclaimer

RON
    Oh man as long as there over 18...**** i'm bad when I'm drunk but its the player in me. Remember what happens in Mexico STAYS in Mexico. I always follow that rule

I learned from Kobe's mistakes. I've got the ride, the room, and the gas. All I ask is that you bring your own rubbers and finance your own juice. Oh yah, what happens out of town stays out of town. My girlfriend would flip her lid if she knew exactly what went on during our gear gathering expeditions!

Ron, I wrote my post while you must have been writing yours. Great minds think alike! Eg. "What happens in ..... stays in....." I love it!!!

Also, let's remember to utilize the safe in the hotel room. A few trips ago, after we got down to business, naturally my buddy and I passed out. Don't laugh, it's normal. Anyway, the girls we were with stole a few g's from our wallets. Luckily they didn't touch our juice. Still, it made for an expensive lay. never again will I let my bail money be lifted by some hot-to-trot bimbos.

PS- In all honesty, it was probably worth it. Money comes and goes, but memories last a lifetime.

So true, I'm going to Cancun for spring break and lord knows what goes on there

50%, me and the lord know what goes on there. I commend you in advance my friend!

been there before so i know what to expect

RON
    I'm not even gonna bring up my old Mexico stories bro. We'd have half of AR at Papas & beer tomorrow

ahhhhhhhhh mexico, I think of sol and meeting a girl and trying to take her virginity 20 minutes later.....ahhhhhhh mexico

20 minutes?...........Da#n you're patient!

that was my first day in cancun, wow, now that i think about that, that is pretty funny

Thread Information