rambo is offline The Lord God

Not a rant at all.

I will severely pummel the next person, be it male, female, geriatric, toddler, quadrapalegic, pregnant woman, or any other person who associates with mankind that, in all seriousness, uses the phrase,

"To the windooooooooooow, to the WALL!"

Also, using the word "caveat" repeatedly does not make you smart. It makes you verbose, arcane, and obnoxious.

Let me tell you what else... **** YOU. I hate each and every one of you.

Thanks.

Your upstanding, righteous, ridiculously good looking deity,

rambo

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I concurr.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I will severely pummel the next person, be it male, female, geriatric, toddler, quadrapalegic, pregnant woman, or any other person who associates with mankind that, in all seriousness, uses the phrase,

Also, using the word "caveat" repeatedly does not make you smart. It makes you verbose, arcane, and obnoxious.

Let me tell you what else... **** YOU. I hate each and every one of you.

Thanks.

Your upstanding, righteous, ridiculously good looking deity,

rambo
    You are right. You are sooooo right. Your so right, so sexy, I just can't take it sometimes. I love you soo much. And your humility is OFF THE CHARTS!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Did I miss something here? Daum I gotta stop being away so long!

cascade is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Did I miss something here? Daum I gotta stop being away so long!
    Just a bad batch of QV.

someday is offline Member
    tell the sweat runs down my balls, all you bitches crawl!!

I dunno any song that can get women crawling across the floor and pawing at you is OK in my book.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I like the cut of this guy's jib. You cut a mean jib my man.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    rambo is always good for a laugh

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Rambo's a funny guy...I'd actually like to see him go flat out insane when someone says that. What the hell? How many people say that anyway, and why? Oh well....

To the windowwwwwwwwww to the WALL!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    rambo is always good for a laugh
    **** it! I thought for sure Rambo was Nathan because I've never seen them post on the same thread. But here it is....in black on gray...Rambo and Nathan one right after the other. I'm not dissapointed in finding out this fact but I am really scared there are two of them and not just one!

Rambo, you got that burnt offering a made late last night didn't you? I couldn't get my hands on a kangaroo so I used a Whooping crane.....I hope that was alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    **** it! I thought for sure Rambo was Nathan because I've never seen them post on the same thread. But here it is....in black on gray...Rambo and Nathan one right after the other. I'm not dissapointed in finding out this fact but I am really scared there are two of them and not just one!

Rambo, you got that burnt offering a made late last night didn't you? I couldn't get my hands on a kangaroo so I used a Whooping crane.....I hope that was alright.
    This new found sense of humour of yours is not lost on me, good man.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I swear the doc has jugg on a new med or something,this is so not like him....don't get me wrong i like this jugg much better

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Actually Jugg's finally off hos rocker.... he should be on some form of meds....I swear when I signed him in at the home they promised to keep an eye on him....just my luck, I knew I shouldn't have put him in the one that offered discount coupons...

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    What the hell does that mean? I've never heard anyone say that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    What the hell does that mean? I've never heard anyone say that before.
    You've lived a better life than I.

That old folks home you sent me to, Big T, was also a nut house! The last straw was the guy on the pay phone talking to his mother begging her to get him out. Every other sentence was "Mom, I've got **** on my hands, I've got **** on my hands!" That was it for me!

Later that night Phil, Mickey, robert and myself acted like we took our meds but we didn't. Once the bulls did their final walk thru we tied all our wife beater shirts together and went out the window. I have no idea why we did this because we were on the first floor but you can't argue with Phil, everything has to be his way. We made a bolt for the fence...........only to find out it was electrified!...............poor Mick.....he didn't make it. It was scary and kind of funny at the same time. he had a bag of popcorn in his pocket that popped completely when the juice hit him. After he fell of the fence robert insisted we eat the popcorn because he was hungry. Seeing how Mick shorted out the fence we were able to scale it and make a mad dash for freedom. A short 32 hours later and fifteen bus changes I was back at home! unfortunetly they nabbed robert at a truck stop and Phil was hit by a plane while running out on the runway...........they say he was screaming something about catching the very next flight or something like that............I could never make out what Phil was saying half the time he had one of those voice box thingys you hold up to your neck so you can talk when they remove your voice box from cancer. He didn't have cancer or anything when they took it out...........he just thought those things were cool and always wanted one.

You'll get a bill from the hospital I think Big Texan.............we backed the toliets up with our depends before we left just to piss them off.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    That old folks home you sent me to, Big T, was also a nut house! The last straw was the guy on the pay phone talking to his mother begging her to get him out. Every other sentence was "Mom, I've got **** on my hands, I've got **** on my hands!" That was it for me!

Later that night Phil, Mickey, robert and myself acted like we took our meds but we didn't. Once the bulls did their final walk thru we tied all our wife beater shirts together and went out the window. I have no idea why we did this because we were on the first floor but you can't argue with Phil, everything has to be his way. We made a bolt for the fence...........only to find out it was electrified!...............poor Mick.....he didn't make it. It was scary and kind of funny at the same time. he had a bag of popcorn in his pocket that popped completely when the juice hit him. After he fell of the fence robert insisted we eat the popcorn because he was hungry. Seeing how Mick shorted out the fence we were able to scale it and make a mad dash for freedom. A short 32 hours later and fifteen bus changes I was back at home! unfortunetly they nabbed robert at a truck stop and Phil was hit by a plane while running out on the runway...........they say he was screaming something about catching the very next flight or something like that............I could never make out what Phil was saying half the time he had one of those voice box thingys you hold up to your neck so you can talk when they remove your voice box from cancer. He didn't have cancer or anything when they took it out...........he just thought those things were cool and always wanted one.

You'll get a bill from the hospital I think Big Texan.............we backed the toliets up with our depends before we left just to piss them off.
    D'amn you old man..... I just finished paying off the last home you did this to. Great I'm gonna have to take out another mortgage.

Who are you and WHAT have you done with Juggernaut?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    u go to a club and the dj will repeat that song about 5 times throughout the night, im so dam sick of that song, but for some reason djs and people at radio stations think people still remotely enjoy the song...

You know Rambo....for the life of me I didn't know what the hell you were talking about with that "To the windooooooooooow, to the WALL!" phrase. I knew I had heard it somewhere so I went home and was talking to my daughter about it (by the way, she wanted to know how you placed in the special Olympics.....I know bro I think I've got a plan to clear this up, don't worry) in hopes she might know what it was (you know how us old guys are, we can't stay hip for more than three seconds....sad, I know). She informs me that it's a song and played it for me..............I've heard it once......................if I hear it ever again or someone utter that phrase.................when you're finished kicking the crap out of them leave enough so I can get in a few kicks myself! Who the hell thinks up this crap...............and who in their right mind buys it?!?!?!

As for the word caveat....I kind of like that one so I'll only use it in the name of good and never evil.............unless Ron's around....then all bets are off. hahahaha

I know you'll not post but thought I'd let you know anyway.

Thread Information