Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nj123 is offline Member
    good jbol now maybe ill be a baby and make a thread saying im leaving because people on the internet are being mean.. c'mon. the more respected people on the board can tell him they dont care if he leaves and you dont say nothin them, im just givin my opinion and im sure there are some people on here who agree with me. its cool though i use this site for information purposes and dont care if known here or not

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    FLAME! and your right we dont care what you say
    Wait..your talking to a well respected bro on quite a few boards.....you have to know him and understand what he's saying......so take a step back or two bro..............that's all I'll say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

DB

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Wait..your talking to a well respected bro on quite a few boards.....you have to know him and understand what he's saying......so take a step back or two bro..............that's all I'll say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

DB

ok,step back and i reverse the FLAME,sorry nj123 i take it back,if da bull says your ok,then your ok in my book.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    poor fella something tells me you will be back tommorow

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hahaha Bouncer your so Irish

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    hossy poo we all love you... in a masculine non-homosexual way

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    hossy poo we all love you... in a masculine non-homosexual way
    Viking.......is the word you were scrambling for bro

Peace

DB

Dabull will hossīs mom still be around? I know you know her better then the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Dabull will hossīs mom still be around? I know you know her better then the rest of us
    are you indirectly asking me to e mail you something ??

MRKD is offline Banned
    Bro I completely understand, I am New here, and Members tend to feel you out, I wish you would reconsider, I have Persoally read alot of your post...

Your a Solid and Great Bro, If I can do anything, Fell Free my friend....

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    are you indirectly asking me to e mail you something ??
    Yes

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Simply, Hoss is being a juvenile cry baby. I simply told him I don't believe the constant threads about the trials and tribulations of his girlfriend. I mean what has it been this week, let me see... (In no particular order)... She tries to smash her feet with a hammer because she can't dance, poses nude for a fashion photographer (she's 15), she's anorexic, she's had a heart attack and then last night he comes out and says she's taken an OD. You guys might think I sound mean, but your all too d*mn soft hearted around here and I feel he's been taking advantage of that. Although I don't see any real harm in it either, believe what you want to believe. But I'm calling a 'spade a spade', I simply don't believe anyone can have all those problems in one week... Anyway, away from this board I was yanking his chain over it, good natured like, and he comes here with more of his dot.com drama.
    Like most people here I like Hoss, I genuinely do. If he wants to go, really I could careless.

NJ123 hit the nail on the head here, read his reply up further. And here's another thing, you guys seldom see me do my Mod thing here. I like to kick back and have fun with everyone. But if this thread or anyother turns into some kind of fcuking acting affair it's getting locked. We had this **** with another messed up member awhile back 'canes4ever' and I'm not having it again.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Can't we all just get along... come on back hoss

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Simply, Hoss is being a juvenile cry baby. I simply told him I don't believe the constant threads about the trials and tribulations of his girlfriend. I mean what has it been this week, let me see... (In no particular order)... She tries to smash her feet with a hammer because she can't dance, poses nude for a fashion photographer (she's 15), she's anorexic, she's had a heart attack and then last night he comes out and says she's taken an OD. You guys might think I sound mean, but your all too d*mn soft hearted around here and I feel he's been taking advantage of that. Although I don't see any real harm in it either, believe what you want to believe. But I'm calling a 'spade a spade', I simply don't believe anyone can have all those problems in one week... Anyway, away from this board I was yanking his chain over it, good natured like, and he comes here with more of his dot.com drama.
    Like most people here I like Hoss, I genuinely do. If he wants to go, really I could careless.

NJ123 hit the nail on the head here, read his reply up further. And here's another thing, you guys seldom see me do my Mod thing here. I like to kick back and have fun with everyone. But if this thread or anyother turns into some kind of fcuking acting affair it's getting locked. We had this **** with another messed up member awhile back 'canes4ever' and I'm not having it again.
    You mean all that **** didn't happen. **** how dumn am I.
    Bouncer I like hoss a lot but he is full of **** and I would have to agree with you on some of this. Although I do believe that most of these pusses on here know he is full of it also, they humor him just for entertainment purposes.
    I stopped answering to alot of Hosses threads because I wanted to call bull**** but it looked like everyone was enjoying his fantasy land.

Hoss if you leave you are the biggest pussy on this board. Its not like he came to your house and slapped you. He told you the truth and you are getting upset. This is the reason we have a age limit. Now don't let me down, You are the coolest young punk on here don't act your age about this, man up and quit making so much **** up. I will miss you if your gone but just a little.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I'm neither here nor there on this post.

The only point I want to make is that this board is good for different members in different ways. I do believe that AR is good for Hoss...whether you like his posts, believe his posts, or whatever. I think that AR is good for him.

With that being said, I would want to encourage Hoss to stay around. There have been many young guys over the years come in, make their presence known, drive some members nuts over their posts, but still were good kids overall when it was all said and done. "Doofy" comes to mind right off the bat.

So, in closing, Hoss don't take some people so serious. If they call you out on some of your posts, so be it. Either man up and admit that you were full of shiet or stand your ground. Either way, I would be disappointed in you as a man if you just left because someone "hurt your feelings." You are a bigger man than that bro.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    You mean all that **** didn't happen. **** how dumn am I.
    Bouncer I like hoss a lot but he is full of **** and I would have to agree with you on some of this. Although I do believe that most of these pusses on here know he is full of it also, they humor him just for entertainment purposes.
    I stopped answering to alot of Hosses threads because I wanted to call bull**** but it looked like everyone was enjoying his fantasy land.

Hoss if you leave you are the biggest pussy on this board. Its not like he came to your house and slapped you. He told you the truth and you are getting upset. This is the reason we have a age limit. Now don't let me down, You are the coolest young punk on here don't act your age about this, man up and quit making so much **** up. I will miss you if your gone but just a little.

you know what,your right,and i flamed nj123 for being straight forward,and i apologize to nj123,sorry bro.........you were right
    Last edited by jbol; 01-26-2004 at 09:15 AM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just whip bouncers ass.....he aint that big

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    i am barely known on the board and yall probably dont care what i say either, but i think hes looking for more attention. I see some of the more respected guys on the board do this same thing and they have good reason since they have been here for years and are not anything new to bodybuilding and when they go everyone says the usual dont go and such, and now hoss wants everyone to do the same for him. Yes flame me. or whatever, later hoss
    agreed!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the pink babyface

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i agree with the pink babyface
    Pink baby face!!

He sure is a cutey isn't he!!???

Sorry Mass...hadn't messed with ya in a while you baby faced Floridian!!! That sun is doing wonders for you skin!

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Not for us but for you his goliath

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I need to clarify why I'm leaving exactly..

The posts have some to do with this, but not alot.. and i'm sorry Bouncer, if I made you feel like the bad guy in all of this; not your fault.

I've been lifting for around two years..but I never really stopped and thought about why I started it. I still don't know why I do it. I need to find that reason...When most guys/girls start they know exactly what they're goal is..and I never have had a goal. I just did it. I spend all my money on food, supplements, gym membership..but why? I need to find my reason, what I do it all for...Some just suggested that I love it, and in a way I do ...But I need to figure out why i'm going this far, and why I train. I'm most likely competing this summer as well, 24/7 Fitness has offered to sponsor me. I told them that if I feel i'm good enough, and ready, that I would do it. I'm friends with the owners son as well, who is currently Mr Teen Tennessee. He and I run his site together...But again, why am I doing all of this??? I just need to get my **** together and find my reason .

As for the threads about my girl, they 're all true..As hard as some of you find that to believe, that's your business...She's needed mental help, for a long time., and no one has been able to help her out with that. I'm sticking with her through all of it. And i know that most of you think this is "too much for me to handle" and since i'm 16, the "relationship isn't serious.". It is serious, i've never felt the way I do about her that I do anyone. I can honestly say I would shoot myself to save her. I'm not leaving her, and I never will. If you bro's have had difficulty finding a girl most of your life, and then you find one in the strangest way, and have everything in common with her, the same feelings on everything, you'll understand how I feel about her..

I thought i'd just clear it up, because this thread has drawn alot of attention. I'm off to the gym now...hopefully i'll find my reason here in the next year or so.

--Hoss

Stop the madness. You get no attention from me. Your ass is grounded. Acting like a baby on an adult board is not allowed. Everything you said contradicted itself and you are goimg to far for attention. If you would like to stay here and be a man ,then stay. If you are that lost, there is no one here to help you so you probably need to take a break. I remember being your age but I don't remember being such a wuss. Once again man up. Get over this **** and start posting more of your crap. At least then I could respect your resolve. Even when I think it's a lie. Maybe those prohormones have your hormones all messed up and your girly side is coming out.
    Everyone here likes you bro, don't try there patience.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Stop the madness. You get no attention from me. Your ass is grounded. Acting like a baby on an adult board is not allowed. Everything you said contradicted itself and you are goimg to far for attention. If you would like to stay here and be a man ,then stay. If you are that lost, there is no one here to help you so you probably need to take a break. I remember being your age but I don't remember being such a wuss. Once again man up. Get over this **** and start posting more of your crap. At least then I could respect your resolve. Even when I think it's a lie. Maybe those prohormones have your hormones all messed up and your girly side is coming out.
    Everyone here likes you bro, don't try there patience.
    internet tough guy who picks on 16 yr olds

How do you know he's realy 16? I'm just stating a oppinion Scotty boy.
    Don't be mean or I wont post anymore either.(I know you would love that but it aint gonna happen)

somebody lock this thread,to much drama and its going nowhere...

just trying to make the point that you're calling him immature and then spout off like somebody just took your lolly pop away, not trying to hurt your feelings, btw
    Last edited by scottninpo; 01-26-2004 at 10:26 AM.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    what the hell...hoss, what the f was that all about....there is no way, with all the posting u do, that you want to stop posting on AR. You enjoy the board and if people don't want to read your posts they don't have to. Keep posting on here...finding a reason to work out isn't an excuse to stop...believe or not some people like having you around here bud

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank Gawd....I want to meet the dude who got Hoss to leave and shake his hand...I also would like to know what it is that you did to get Hoss to leave....LMFAO...j/k Hoss!

Hope you return soon!

Hoss i love you #@!!@#!@#!@#!@##@! in a masculine non homosexual way like i love mass

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to admit your threads made me go "WTF?!?!" and "is this guy for real?!" a few times... but hey, I always read them!!
    just tell me who I gotta kill bro...
    Besides, if you leave then all we have for entertainment is MJ!! don't do it to us bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I have to admit your threads made me go "WTF?!?!" and "is this guy for real?!" a few times... but hey, I always read them!!
    just tell me who I gotta kill bro...
    Besides, if you leave then all we have for entertainment is MJ!! don't do it to us bro!!!
    mj is only entertaining if your a girl and he takes of his panties..

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    really, who was that guy?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    He is being a 17 yr old young man.... trying to become a man... an opportunity some people don't take advantage of... he was asking for advice from ppl he wanted to get to know and respect..

Leadership isn't always about telling someone they are wrong.... sometimes it's just being there when needed..

JB

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well.......ah forget it. Enough has been said. I've got a **** ing headache anyway.

BLT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually I do want to say one thing. I won't really comment on the thread, but I do guarantee one thing....

HOSS WILL BE BACK. THE BOARD IS WAY TO ADDICTIVE FOR HIM TO STAY AWAY. THAT IS A FACT.

I'm done.

BLT

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hi Hoss. Now that this thread is 2 pages long you could do us all a favor and just delete it and we can all forget that it happened??? Stick around and try to learn. You have made many friends here that enjoy your company.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Mass the ass doesn't ever go anywhere without the rest of the badass mofo

Hoss, do as you wish. I could careless. Besides what everyone said here, and I sincerely do find you funny. I really don't think a hardcore bodybuilding site is a place for a junvenile to hang out on so much.
    Your Gf, honestly. I don't believe a word of it.

Bouncer.

Oh yea. LOCKED.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information