50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Time for some opinions...do you believe this time traveler's story?

Okay, this was originally posted on sculptedbyiron. I want to hear what you guys think about this. Now, before you skeptics throw it aside, just read a bit. I read what this guy talked about for a while. Now, I'm not saying I believe it, but i'm not shooting it down either. I want to hear what you guys think about this guy. There are science boards still talking about this guy now. Check it out:

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/CopyrightProof.cfm

this is just what was submitted for copyright in the library of congress(overview)

[url]http://johntitor.com[url] -->his posts

lets talk about it...
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 01-26-2004 at 08:59 AM.

sorry, I didn't attach that 2nd link right...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL...I'm very optimisitc when it comes to technology, or science that is my field.. We are in no way, shape or form (at least i'm aware of) able to send anyone back in time, and or anything like this.. LOL.. I want to think we can someday, but there would be such a huge focus on something like that, like space travel, that we would not have to look at the internet and search for it.. Time is one of our dimensions (everything is 3 dimensional, plus time which is the 4th dimension) For years geniuses have been trying to prove there are up to 18 dimensions, it really goes so far in depth it's silly, it would take a long time to explain this.. 50% i don't disagree with you, but to me its closer to a science fiction novel then to reality..

Nah, I know, it is pretty far fetched, however, he tries to go into great detail through his posts to explain how this all works. It is just an interested read. All his posts are at:
    http://johntitor.com

dive into it a bit, if anything, its entertaining

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know....who is this guy? I never heard of him and he seems somewhat vague for a guy who supposedly knows the future. I think it would be important to know who we fought a nuclear war with and if i was him it's be the first thing I'd be screaming about once i get out of my machine. Also mad cow disease doesn't have as long as a dormant period as this guy states. 10-30 years? More like 3-8 years and even if that figure is off by a year or two, his figure is still triple that number. Also it sounds to me like this dude has an agenda with his "police state" comments and "gestapo searches". Even if the cops were kicking down doors I wouldn't compare them to the torture and summary executions the gestapo were known for. And plus if the guy was a time traveller he could do a hell of a better job promoting himself. Maybe bring some device from the future that would wow us instead of coming empty handed. It'd make a hell of a movie though......just dont get ashton kutcher to play the lead role.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Entertaining and hilarious post bro...........thanks for sharing

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Wicked idea, but I have a hard time believing a Time Traveler has his own website. I'm with USfighterFC when he says that this guy should've came with something to wow us. Maybe something that has lights on it. Lights that flash. Flash in different colors. And maybe has music. Music that plays to the flashing lights. Then, and maybe then, I'd believe him.

There's too much that doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Wicked idea, but I have a hard time believing a Time Traveler has his own website. I'm with USfighterFC when he says that this guy should've came with something to wow us. Maybe something that has lights on it. Lights that flash. Flash in different colors. And maybe has music. Music that plays to the flashing lights. Then, and maybe then, I'd believe him.

There's too much that doesn't make sense.
    Well, if you read everything, he covers his ass. I know, seems skeptical. My dad told me he had heard of him a few years back but agrees he's been watching too much star wars. I agree, instead of john tittor, he should have gone under the alias of marty mcfly.

LOL..Now that i have a lil more time i can "brush the surface on time travel, and relativity"... I can't stress brushing the surface enough, because a subject like this is so compliacted it's silly..

In laymans terms, Time is constant.. It never stops and never slows down 'persay'... For something to travel through time, it has to be massless (which that excludes any human for that matter).. When an object accelerates, to a certain degree it gets smaller to the observer (lol this is a lesson by itself).. For time travel to exist, you would have to accelerate that weightless/massless particle so fast, even faster then the speed of light (3 x 10^14 km/sec). So far the only thing possible to go that fast is light particles, because their near massless in weight.. Anything traveling faster then that would be in the category of 'antimatter' which doesn't actually exist, but it does (don't ask!!!, this is another whole topic by itself).. All in all, If you could accelerate something that fast, and exceed the speed of light, you would actually be able to manipulate time the faster you go, until the point where you would go back in time, or forward and then time travel would be possible..

LMFAO...i wrote alot more then this, but i deleted it, i'm stopping here.. its too difficult of a subject to put simply... after 30minutes, i give up..

It's a good article though
    Last edited by monster.; 01-26-2004 at 11:48 AM.

LOL..ok..i'm checking those forums out, I gotta see this... I've read about some people who described what he is talking about, but i have to read more.. It doesn't seem humanly possible, but i either can't compare with his knowledge or he has much more creativity, and can halucinate better then me!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    LOL..ok..i'm checking those forums out, I gotta see this... I've read about some people who described what he is talking about, but i have to read more.. It doesn't seem humanly possible, but i either can't compare with his knowledge or he has much more creativity, and can halucinate better then me!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LMAO...........I thought I did alot of acid in the 70's,this guy has me beat by a long stretch...and I did more than my share also

Peace

DB

I agree, I could see someone who got kicked out of MIT, for dropping to much acid saying he was at the last supper, and thinks he can predict the end of the world.. It's good times.. I'm not saying he's false, I'm staying optimistic, but he is defintley falls in the category of a dreamer!!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    CERN's Hadron Collider has been in operation for years so that is a bit of misinformation.

The civil war to occur this yr is not going to happen. I suspect this is a man with either paranoid dilusions, or he's a left wing propagandist indirectly implying Bush's patriot act to be the fuse to blow the bomb.
    Either way, civil war here is just not going to happen. Their are no symptoms of that "possiblity"

Amusing story, but untill he beams back from 2036 with some undeniable proof, instead of theories on so called future truths, I'll go ahead and eat my beef and rest in my recliner without worry of paranoid heads of state organizing gestapo style raids to my front door

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I agree, I could see someone who got kicked out of MIT, for dropping to much acid saying he was at the last supper, and thinks he can predict the end of the world.. It's good times.. I'm not saying he's false, I'm staying optimistic, but he is defintley falls in the category of a dreamer!!!!!
    I was at the last supper....actually several times!!!!!!!!!!the last time the chicken was a little underdone,but the service and atmosphere you can never beat .............................j/j maybe

Peace

DB

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    "13. We don't know what's on Mars yet."

WRONG!! next fruit cake please.
    This guy must have been bored.

I'm gonna go on a forum and tell people i'm from mars, see how many people believe me !!! I can even post pics

-Sean

Thread Information