Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    shootdeep is offline Member
    who said there was anything wrong with assault weapons?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    You mean my BPV yes. Also have a trauma plate. But a sniper can easily shoot me around my vest.
    hmmmmm

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Swellin Guest
    I cringe when I hear those idiots refered to as snipers. It smacks the face of the real ones. These were two cowards...trash...I can't get the fingers to say what the brain is thinking, so you can call those bastards some explatives for me.

BTW, I usually carry a Glock 20 with plenty of upgrades. Much like the DE, it does not conceal very well...but what a weapon. My favorite carry is one of the original Baby Eagles. You can't find them any more...only that plastic crap. Mine is a 9mm, with plenty of 18 round mags. You certainly can't carry it without a sturdy holster. I love my Glock 17L, it also has some upgrades...but I am not a big 9mm fan.

Never been too big into handguns (although I have quite a few more than mentioned here)...but I have some fun long guns and really get into them.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I got a Glock 21. I always wanted to get a silencer for it. Not for any reason, I just think it would be cool to have a quiet but powerful gun. Anyone ever have a gun with a silencer?

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    I got a Glock 21. I always wanted to get a silencer for it. Not for any reason, I just think it would be cool to have a quiet but powerful gun. Anyone ever have a gun with a silencer?
    Yep...lots of fun. One hell of a headache to get, but worth it.

Symian is offline Member
    IMO the citizen should have a right to bear arms and the right to carry but I think this should be limited. I dont agree with automatic and assault weapons. You cant even hunt with them. The bill serves its purpose to limit the citizen to certain weapons to protect itself. "Society is its worst enemy".
    Now obviously we'll pobably never have to defened our home states from the government, but hypothetically if we did, wouldn't I be a little underadvantaged with my .45 against an M-4 or SAW .

While I'd love to have an MP-5 to play around with, my pride and joy is my Beretta Cougar .45 .

Sym

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg21
    Whats the use of a desert eagle..... it seems impractical.....
    to kill a rhino in africa

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Just curious what exactly you plan to do with this rifle when you get it.
    Everybody who thinks you can't hunt with with an assault rifle is somewhat mistaken. When my dad and I hunt deer and elk he uses his SKS. You just have to know how to track, and be patient. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but all you guys that sit in deer stands, aren't hunting.

Sym

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Sim are you saying it's legal to hunt with an assault rifle in your state? It's not here. I thought that was a federal ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    Everybody who thinks you can't hunt with with an assault rifle is somewhat mistaken. When my dad and I hunt deer and elk he uses his SKS. You just have to know how to track, and be patient. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but all you guys that sit in deer stands, aren't hunting.

Sym

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah the MP5! Love that weapon. I trained with the MP5 .40cal and 9mm 30round. Anyone ever shot an old TommyGun .45cal? Talke about dangerous.
    Now obviously we'll pobably never have to defened our home states from the government, but hypothetically if we did, wouldn't I be a little underadvantaged with my .45 against an M-4 or SAW .

While I'd love to have an MP-5 to play around with, my pride and joy is my Beretta Cougar .45 .

Sym

[QUOTE=swellin]I cringe when I hear those idiots refered to as snipers. It smacks the face of the real ones. These were two cowards...trash...I can't get the fingers to say what the brain is thinking, so you can call those bastards some explatives for me.

Sorry Swellin....but you knew who I was talking about. In the news the other day they said that before all that crap started....a passerby stopped a plan attack by accident. He was in front of his house or something like that and heard noise in the bushes across the street. When he went to investigate, he found an assault rifle in a "nest" pointed at his house. They believe that Malvo and the other one were setting up when they got disturbed and ran off.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Sym
    In theory I suppose you could hunt with any weapon you choose, depending on the game, but ....... oh never mind. Knock yourself out! Happy hunting, target shooting, etc....

Swellin Guest
    LMR, it is legal to hunt with an assault rifle in GA. There are still restrictions on FA and silenced.

As for the Tommy...it is one of my all time favorite FA weapons. A novice can hold it in the kill on FA. It only takes a little time to get a feel for it, and it is soooooo fun.
    For pure ease of use and short learning curve, the MP5 has to be at the top of the list. It just doesn't have that WUMP WUMP WUMP of the Tommy .45.

Now for another fun one...with absolutely no practical use...even for LEO....Glock 18.

Anybody try to tame one?

someday is offline Member
    i have a post-ban ar-15 thats been used for hunting before...i must have killed 20 coyotes and stray dogs with it. And as far as assault weapons being sniper rifles...that really doesn't matter. My 300 WSM is accurate out to 700 yards and it will penetrate any type of body armor, especially with a little teflon coating. I could go buy 6 more today if i wanted too and have no waiting period at all. Then again i could go buy one of those ar-15's in either .308 or .50 beuwolf and have a hell of a weapon too....oh man i wish it was christmas again.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    i have a post-ban ar-15 thats been used for hunting before...i must have killed 20 coyotes and stray dogs with it. And as far as assault weapons being sniper rifles...that really doesn't matter. My 300 WSM is accurate out to 700 yards and it will penetrate any type of body armor, especially with a little teflon coating. I could go buy 6 more today if i wanted too and have no waiting period at all. Then again i could go buy one of those ar-15's in either .308 or .50 beuwolf and have a hell of a weapon too....oh man i wish it was christmas again.
    I have seen the AR in 300 WSM...talk about fire power!

That Beuwolf is a freaky thing, too.

my AR-10 is in .308 win. they didn't have the WSM when i got it. it's the finest rifle i have evr owned and i've owned a few. not to mention it looks pretty horny just sittin there

Symian is offline Member
    Sim are you saying it's legal to hunt with an assault rifle in your state? It's not here. I thought that was a federal ban.
    LOL I guess it is, but I guess you have to understand my father. He's a gun fanatic, and is one of those people who think the world will end one day, and he's ready for it. He has a lot of his weapons stashed in the walls of his house.

Anyway, my dad is pretty much anti-government, and could really care less.

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    In theory I suppose you could hunt with any weapon you choose, depending on the game, but ....... oh never mind. Knock yourself out! Happy hunting, target shooting, etc....
    LOL...thanks, you're a good sport!

Sym

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    The ban will be reinstated...it has made allot of money for so many companies..kick backs are what drives politics! Also this being an election year..the Dems's will be all over the ban, trying to keep it in place and then add some!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    S h i t ................

Gun laws should be harder. Why should a civilian be able to go buy a ak47? In everyday life he/she has no use for it.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    S h i t ................

Gun laws should be harder. Why should a civilian be able to go buy a ak47? In everyday life he/she has no use for it.
    Because it's our right to. It's called freedom.

Sym

Because it's our right to. It's called freedom.

Sym
    Thats not a valid excuse! I want to hear a REAL reasoning behind owning a assault rifle without hearing its your right. If anyone can gimme one? Hunting isnt valid either cause there are hunting rifles. Nor is fighting the government cause that wont happend and you all ****ing know it.

So everyone understands, i am not against owning a firearm or a hunting rifle, but an assault rifle or an uzi!? Cīmon nobody has any use for that and it feels like only persons thats never been in the army wants to have an arsenal at home.

Symian is offline Member
    Thats not a valid excuse! I want to hear a REAL reasoning behind owning a assault rifle without hearing its your right. If anyone can gimme one? Hunting isnt valid either cause there are hunting rifles. Nor is fighting the government cause that wont happend and you all ****ing know it.

So everyone understands, i am not against owning a firearm or a hunting rifle, but an assault rifle or an uzi!? Cīmon nobody has any use for that and it feels like only persons thats never been in the army wants to have an arsenal at home.
    You do have a legitimate point. There really isn't any use for an assault rifle except for the military. And I was being sarcastic in most of my posts. But really, freedom is a legitimate reason. I don't want the government restricting my access to anything.

You could make the same point about sports cars. They don't have a purpose other than going fast and having fun in. They have no practical use other than racing, so why don't they just restrict them to professional racers. I just want an assault rifle to go have some fun with, and to stop any intruder dead in his ****ing tracks. And I should have the right to do it.

Just my opinion.

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    Cīmon nobody has any use for that and it feels like only persons thats never been in the army wants to have an arsenal at home.
    I was in the Army

Sym

Home protection is a valid point. Noone should come and mess with you in your own place.

Now i need to get my ass to class and pay the rent or im out of here

Symian is offline Member
    Home protection is a valid point. Noone should come and mess with you in your own place.

Now i need to get my ass to class and pay the rent or im out of here
    Lata, bro. Thanks for the debate!

Sym

Swellin Guest
    Palme, I am afraid you are mixing two types of weapons together. "Assault weapons" are not the automatic Uzi's and AK47s. They are semi-auto versions. However, it is legal to possess a full auto version in some states, after going through a very rigorous licensing process....so, not everbody here in the States has a machine pistol under their pillow.
    Maybe they should...but they don't.

someday is offline Member
    freedom is the most valid point of all. just a couple hundred years ago we were all equal in regards to weapons, single shot-muzzle loaders, now if the time ever came again when we need to radically overthrow the gov. they have semi-auto and full auto guns and we have bolt action and lever action weopons, whose gonna win????? The second amendment was placed there just for that reason, to remind big government that no matter what, if the time comes the people will be heard no matter how much the buerocrats dont want to hear it.

cjp85 is offline Member
    freedom is the most valid point of all. just a couple hundred years ago we were all equal in regards to weapons, single shot-muzzle loaders, now if the time ever came again when we need to radically overthrow the gov. they have semi-auto and full auto guns and we have bolt action and lever action weopons, whose gonna win????? The second amendment was placed there just for that reason, to remind big government that no matter what, if the time comes the people will be heard no matter how much the buerocrats dont want to hear it.
    Very true bro. I wonder if there will ever be another revolution of any sort in the US again, or even an atempt.

Yes, there will be..

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    okay that is true.. but i magine semi-auto assult weapons were as easy to get as a hand gun.. when there would be a gun figh there would be maaaany more hurt bystadards.. or when a guy goes bannanas in his office with a bushmaster he can do much more harm then with a revolver.. i do agree with you on the revolution but they got tanks, planes, humvees, ships, ETC.. i dont think having the right handgun is going to be that much of our concern..

semi-auto weapons ARE as easy to get as pistols. jut because you have an assault rifle doesn't mean that you're gonna kill people!! most of the the gangs and groups that have them didn't get them from their local gunshop anyway!! they buy 'em blackmarket or steal them. i own several assault weapons and i've never thought about killing anyone with them. so you argue about he guy that IS gonna kill someone? he's gonna do it anyway. why should i lose my RIGHT to have one because he's an ass and loses his mind? when was the last time an assault weapon was used, the way it was designed to be used, to kill people? almost every killing could have been done with a pistol, shotgun or hunting(politically correct)rifle..and probably more effectively. if you don't like assault weapons, DON'T BUY ONE!...but don't try to take mine from me.i haven't done anything wrong with mine
    Last edited by shootdeep; 01-31-2004 at 09:21 AM.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    semi-auto weapons ARE as easy to get as pistols. jut because you have an assault rifle doesn't mean that you're gonna kill people!! most of the the gangs and groups that have them didn't get them from their local gunshop anyway!! they buy 'em blackmarket or steal them. i own several assault weapons and i've never thought about killing anyone with them. so you argue about he guy that IS gonna kill someone? he's gonna do it anyway. why should i lose my RIGHT to have one because he's an ass and loses his mind? when was the last time an assault weapon was used, the way it was designed to be used, to kill people? almost every killing could have been done with a pistol, shotgun or hunting(politically correct)rifle..and probably more effectively. if you don't like assault weapons, DON'T BUY ONE!...but don't try to take mine from me.i haven't done anything wrong with mine
    You said it!

"If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent

S h i t ................

Why should a civilian be able to go buy a ak47? In everyday life he/she has no use for it.
    Yes...For doing the Lord's work.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Yes...For doing the Lord's work.
    You never fail! I almost woke the family on this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information