Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: Ar Member Party

  1. #1
    JohnDoe1234's Avatar
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Strong Island, NY
    Posts
    501

    Cool Ar Member Party

    I was just wondering, has anyone ever toyed with the idea of having some kind of event where AR memebers could get together and meet one another?.
    Does anyone think this would be possible or advisable?. I think I would be up for it. Hell, we'll pick some place in Manhattan or something for all the Tri-Staters out there. Then we could have some thing in South beach for all you southerners. Hell I'm from NY and a little trip to South beach sounds pretty good right now, especially since it's 30* out side . We could all stay at MassJunkies place. He lives in Miami, hey Mass you wouldn't mind would ya? .

  2. #2
    TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    306
    Weren't some people planning to meet up at this years Olympia?

  3. #3
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    Weren't some people planning to meet up at this years Olympia?
    it's a sticky in this forum.

  4. #4
    BabyGirl01's Avatar
    BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    411
    I think it sounds good, going to south beach, Hellz yeah



    BG

  5. #5
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I was just wondering, has anyone ever toyed with the idea of having some kind of event where AR memebers could get together and meet one another?.
    Does anyone think this would be possible or advisable?. I think I would be up for it. Hell, we'll pick some place in Manhattan or something for all the Tri-Staters out there. Then we could have some thing in South beach for all you southerners. Hell I'm from NY and a little trip to South beach sounds pretty good right now, especially since it's 30* out side . We could all stay at MassJunkies place. He lives in Miami, hey Mass you wouldn't mind would ya? .
    You bring the booze and Ill supply the Drunks

  6. #6
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    why so far east? have it in the midwest,that way people could come from both the east and west..

  7. #7
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    why so far east? have it in the midwest,that way people could come from both the east and west..
    Thats why they make planes but yeah I think this has been discussed. They have been trying to get a south thing going in March or April but Mass hates Yankees so he has been keeping it to PM's with us good old boys.
    Sorry bro I don't guess you are on his list.
    Come on to the O there will be a loT of us.

  8. #8
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Thats why they make planes but yeah I think this has been discussed. They have been trying to get a south thing going in March or April but Mass hates Yankees so he has been keeping it to PM's with us good old boys.
    Sorry bro I don't guess you are on his list.
    Come on to the O there will be a loT of us.

    not on the list... ........im crushed.........oh well,i am with mass on the yankee thing though...party harty bros

  9. #9
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    not on the list... ........im crushed.........oh well,i am with mass on the yankee thing though...party harty bros
    OK, Mass was being rude, I put you on the non yankee list, you should be getting some PMs soon about the trip.

  10. #10
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    OK, Mass was being rude, I put you on the non yankee list, you should be getting some PMs soon about the trip.

    ..........................>>>>>>>>>thanks mart

  11. #11
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    OK, Mass was being rude, I put you on the non yankee list, you should be getting some PMs soon about the trip.
    Be nice...I still have your Car keys.......I could be sporting a new Xterra if I wanted

  12. #12
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Be nice...I still have your Car keys.......I could be sporting a new Xterra if I wanted
    Oh you bastard. Do you want me to send you the money for a stamp. Where the hell is my picture? Did you delete it so you know who wouldn't see it? I bet you told her it was my wife.

  13. #13
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Oh you bastard. Do you want me to send you the money for a stamp. Where the hell is my picture? Did you delete it so you know who wouldn't see it? I bet you told her it was my wife.
    no....just send me money. hahaha jk....she knows that wasnt your wife...I forgot to post it again....**** me....

  14. #14
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    no....just send me money. hahaha jk....she knows that wasnt your wife...I forgot to post it again....**** me....
    Did you check your email?

  15. #15
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    How about Bahrain or Dubai?

  16. #16
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    lol, florida (aside from the panhandle) isn't even the south...

  17. #17
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Did you check your email?
    Yeah....im still comparing....seem a lil high to me though

  18. #18
    Danielle's Avatar
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Yorker
    Posts
    1,565
    im down for the Manhattan idea............

    but seriously it is the most central place for like NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA and the surrondings

  19. #19
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    What about up in Toronto, Canada. Hmm? What about up here? HMM? HMM? You guys come up here, I'll take care of everyone.

  20. #20
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    It would never work... We could have regional parties like manhattan for the east coast. Toronto for the **** canadians, JK, houston for the down south... But in all honesty if we all met in the same place it would for 1 be the biggest juice head sausage party ever, 2 probally some of us would def wish we didnt meet some of the people on here, and 3 some of us would never be allowed back on AR....
    HAHAHA
    JK

  21. #21
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    I'm down for whatever!!! Where ever we meet, lets roll up deep at a local gym, and own everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

  22. #22
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    I'd feel too small hitting the gym with all of you at once.. unless of course hoss is there.

  23. #23
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    You bastards have you parties and I'll fly my drunk ass to them all. This is my year to party and reintroduce myself to the whore within

  24. #24
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You bastards have you parties and I'll fly my drunk ass to them all. This is my year to party and reintroduce myself to the whore within
    I will have to live through you bro, so keep me posted and take lots of picks. Wish you could have joined me and Mass. Hell at least we will see you in Vegas

    Oh yeah I left a good one for you and jUGGY in the piercing thread..

  25. #25
    Vidooch's Avatar
    Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    327
    i would definitely be up for an AR convention. i'll have the **** thing at my house! i have a lot of protein supplements stashed in the cabinets and also there are plenty of horny chicks from my town for the after-party

  26. #26
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    ron... whore within? so whats on the outside then? hey put me down for anything in the east i can travle where ever amtrak/greyhound can take me

  27. #27
    CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You bastards have you parties and I'll fly my drunk ass to them all. This is my year to party and reintroduce myself to the whore within
    make sure you wear your golashes Ron....

    Party at Mass's house next week

    *wink*

    Cutie

  28. #28
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Are Hoss and FROST too young to party with the bro's on the darkside?

  29. #29
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'd feel too small hitting the gym with all of you at once.. unless of course hoss is there.
    Hey, i'm bigger then FROST .

  30. #30
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    Hell we could have a nice Canadian snow party!! We'll hold it up north, Thunder Bay or maybe Sudbury, with the sweet 5 feet of snow!

    Look on the bright side, free snow cones


  31. #31
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    How about Bahrain or Dubai?
    As long as we dont stay at the Metropolitan...I am banned from that place and the bar that is attached..the one with the Beefeater guy out front!! Cant go back!

  32. #32
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    make sure you wear your golashes Ron....

    Party at Mass's house next week

    *wink*

    Cutie
    Hope you all got that. Party at Masses. I'm sure Mrs. Mass wouldn't mind 100 or so juiced up drunk bros knockin on the door. Mass if she kicks you out I can use another room mate.

  33. #33
    Stea7jjdyEddie's Avatar
    Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    216
    If the party is on the east coast........or a tropical climate count me in!!!!!!!!!

  34. #34
    JohnDoe1234's Avatar
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Strong Island, NY
    Posts
    501
    I say we do it, All us NY boys and girls will organize the NYC party and the southern crew can oraganize a Miami party. Jesus I think the bouncers at any club we go to are going to piss their pants when there is like 100 guys there that are on more jiuce than they are .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •