12 44.44%
  • no,i dont have any kid

14 51.85%
  • no,i dont have any kids,but 1 is on the way

1 3.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    congradulations mart!.......like i say every guy needs a little girl.......your in for a treat bro.
    Thanks bro, thats what everyone says.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    3 boys and 1 girl.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    5 year old boy, he is the highlight of my life. Everything I do is for him.

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    I don't have any kids, but I can now wait to have one. I love kids. I just watch my 2 month old cousin right now.

BG

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I have a 3 1/2 year old girl and a 19 month boy. The boy is 95% for height and will be playing pro football in 20 years.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i just wanted to thank eveyone for responding to my poll thusfar,the reason i posted this poll is,i am about to start my first cycle,but everytime i look at my daughter i have second thoughts,i now realize that there are alot of members in the same boat as i,so far the poll is pretty close between people who do have kids and people who dont......so i dont feel so bad as of yet.....im keeping this poll open for future members and members who have not yet responded......thank you to all who have and will respond.....
    Last edited by jbol; 02-12-2004 at 07:39 PM.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    1 Daughter

bump.........my poll was sinking

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Yes, as a matter of fact, with you!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Legs
    Lord Humungous and myself have 3 . We have two girls and a boy.

-LL
    Actually we have 2 hellspawns and a bucket of snot. But I luv the little sh1ts.

-LH

i just wanted to thank eveyone for responding to my poll thusfar,the reason i posted this poll is,i am about to start my first cycle,but everytime i look at my daughter i have second thoughts,i now realize that there are alot of members in the same boat as i,so far the poll is pretty close between people who do have kids and people who dont......so i dont feel so bad as of yet.....im keeping this poll open for future members and members who have not yet responded......thank you to all who have and will respond.....
    Jbol, what is it that you are so concerned about specifically? I have 3 kids myself.

Is it the risk legally, physically, or something else?

Speaking for myself, legally is the only one that bothers me. But I have different circumstances health-wise, so that part isn't even a factor. But yeah you have to take that legal part into account for sure. For what it's worth, my gear is behind locked doors at all times and always will be, and most of the time none is even in the house anyway.

All they know is that daddy is a LOT bigger and stronger, and also healthier and happier than I have been as long as they can remember. They just hate dinner time

I'm just curious what specifically you are so concerned with regarding your daughter.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Jbol, what is it that you are so concerned about specifically? I have 3 kids myself.

Is it the risk legally, physically, or something else?

Speaking for myself, legally is the only one that bothers me. But I have different circumstances health-wise, so that part isn't even a factor. But yeah you have to take that legal part into account for sure. For what it's worth, my gear is behind locked doors at all times and always will be, and most of the time none is even in the house anyway.

All they know is that daddy is a LOT bigger and stronger, and also healthier and happier than I have been as long as they can remember. They just hate dinner time

I'm just curious what specifically you are so concerned with regarding your daughter.

-LH

basicly it i want to be around to see my daughter grow.....(you being a dad,im sure you understand that).im currently healthy with no problems and hope aas dont cause any......and like you say the legal factor,man id kill myself if i lost my daughter,cuz of roids....more or less i guess its just jitters.it also helps that you wrote about being healthier and happier.....that makes me feel better .......thanks bro
    Last edited by jbol; 02-14-2004 at 10:10 PM.

basicly it i want to be around to see my daughter grow.....(you being a dad,im sure you understand that).im currently healthy with no problems and hope aas dont cause any......and like you say the legal factor,man id kill myself if i lost my daughter,cuz of roids....more or less i guess its just jitters.it also helps that you wrote about being healthier and happier.....that makes me feel better .......thanks bro
    Man, let me tell you as someone who recently "crossed over". It won't take long before you start wondering why you didn't do it years ago. I've read your threads and I know you've done your homework. You'll be fine, it's the dumb ones that get messed up.

Yeah sometimes I have that feeling of impending doom, but then I realize that I have done everything I can possibly do to take the risk out as much as possible. posting on this board is about the biggest risk I take, if you can believe that. So you just have to seperate legitimate concern from illogical paranoia.

If you do this right, there's absolutely NO evidence whatsoever that you're shortening your life in any way. All you are doing is increasing the quality of the time you have. The possibility of AAS reducing your lifespan or causing cancer or some crap are probably much less than smoking, drinking, eating crappy, stuff other people do every day and live into thier 80s. Some don't of course, but life isn't garaunteed.

WTF here lemme enlighten you to my world (stop reading if you hate heavy sheet). I have SLE (systemic lupus), the worst case in a male possibly in the southeastern US, and that's documented. 4 years ago I had several doctors (1 of which is a leading researcher at Emery University) tell me "if you have anything you want to do with your life, do it now". I was supposed to be dead. I spent over 2 years of my life in bed, yakking my guts up, taking 250mg of chemo daily, plus prednisone, plaquenil and a ton of other crap.

I nearly died before I drug my sorry ass out of bed and started....SLOWLY....lifting weights again. It was excruciating, everything hurt (still does but wtf). In time everything got better, but I was losing weight so fast it scared me...and I couldn't stop. I tried time off from lifting, and went right back in the bed. No thanks.

What's the alternative? You guessed it, taking one hell of a major risk. And now here I am....happy, healthier than I've ever been, huge, ripped, strong, and growing FAST.

And I am supposed to be dead. Go figure.

Bro, I know my situation is a lot different than.....well, most anybody's I guess....but if you weigh the options, do the research, and make the choice as an educated adult, man up and don't look back. You have more of a chance at fukking up squeezing a red light.

But that's just my opinion, and mine alone. Good luck bro, and see you on the other side Your black cape is waiting.

-LH

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    13 year old boy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Man, let me tell you as someone who recently "crossed over". It won't take long before you start wondering why you didn't do it years ago. I've read your threads and I know you've done your homework. You'll be fine, it's the dumb ones that get messed up.

Yeah sometimes I have that feeling of impending doom, but then I realize that I have done everything I can possibly do to take the risk out as much as possible. posting on this board is about the biggest risk I take, if you can believe that. So you just have to seperate legitimate concern from illogical paranoia.

If you do this right, there's absolutely NO evidence whatsoever that you're shortening your life in any way. All you are doing is increasing the quality of the time you have. The possibility of AAS reducing your lifespan or causing cancer or some crap are probably much less than smoking, drinking, eating crappy, stuff other people do every day and live into thier 80s. Some don't of course, but life isn't garaunteed.

WTF here lemme enlighten you to my world (stop reading if you hate heavy sheet). I have SLE (systemic lupus), the worst case in a male possibly in the southeastern US, and that's documented. 4 years ago I had several doctors (1 of which is a leading researcher at Emery University) tell me "if you have anything you want to do with your life, do it now". I was supposed to be dead. I spent over 2 years of my life in bed, yakking my guts up, taking 250mg of chemo daily, plus prednisone, plaquenil and a ton of other crap.

I nearly died before I drug my sorry ass out of bed and started....SLOWLY....lifting weights again. It was excruciating, everything hurt (still does but wtf). In time everything got better, but I was losing weight so fast it scared me...and I couldn't stop. I tried time off from lifting, and went right back in the bed. No thanks.

What's the alternative? You guessed it, taking one hell of a major risk. And now here I am....happy, healthier than I've ever been, huge, ripped, strong, and growing FAST.

And I am supposed to be dead. Go figure.

Bro, I know my situation is a lot different than.....well, most anybody's I guess....but if you weigh the options, do the research, and make the choice as an educated adult, man up and don't look back. You have more of a chance at fukking up squeezing a red light.

But that's just my opinion, and mine alone. Good luck bro, and see you on the other side Your black cape is waiting.

-LH

bro,i feel 100 times better......you really helped with my second thoughts,i cant wait to try the black cape on.and you not giving up because a doc said you were going to die says alot about your character....i admire you for that.......most people would just fold up and not even try......you are one hell of a guy and i mean that bro.......i will see you soon on the other side

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information