pumped99 is offline Associate Member

Does this mean something or am I crazy?

My girlfriend of about 6 months gets me a ring for Valentine's day. She didn't say it had any specific meaning, but insists I wear it everyday, and if I don't she complains and asks if I don't like it, don't like her, you know, something to that regard. Anyway, just taking into consideration the whole concept of a ring, did this gift mean something significant, or was it just another gift that she thought would look good on me?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm men are so hard to buy for. Maybe she thought it was something nice that you could wear every day to remind you that she's thinking about you.

I'm big on communications.....if you want to know what she meant by the gift....ask her. In a nice kind loving way of course. Baby...I love the ring. Thank you. Does it have any special significance to you?

Or......just appreciate the love behind it....and don't forget to wear it when she's gonna be around!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    she got you the chain and waiting for you to attach it to the ball.. if you get my drift..

LOL Elliot. So what's the problem!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe hes not ready to be chained down.. and we all heard of the famous mid-america "shotgun" weddings

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    It is a "test run" for a wedding ring!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe she thought you were suppose to wear it in your nose/???

j/k..........

sounds a little possesive......... but cb is right... maybe it did mean alot to her.. like her mom gave her dad a ring, and he always wore it.. till he died....??

just a thought
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I don't know what her intent was. I know that when I shop for someone special, I like to get something that they can have with them through the day that will remind them that I care about them. Ring, braclet, etc.....good options. For a guy it's tough because not all guys like to wear that stuff.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I don't know.. I ring seems quite much to me for a guy... I always go for a nice watch for a man... it just seems a little fast IMO.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

trouble

well so when you two moving in, trust me man, i had a girl for about 6 mojnths and she gave me a ring and insisted i wear it every day now going on 3 years, she wants that to be a promise ring is my guess at least it isn't like a hand made braclit she made you can just tell people you bought it because you wanted it, it will make her happy if you were it. and she will make you happy if she is happy.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Getting a ring for a guy that early in the relationship just seems a bit odd to me bro! Who knows these days though!

MJ

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro you know wait that means. Lock down.. There is a device in the ring probably that she knows where you are at all times lol...

Thread Information