hoss827 is offline Banned

Unhappy Yeah...I got my report card.

Needless to say my ass is gonna be grounded. I dont wanna post the grades, theyre very ****ty this time :-/ Doing better this grading period though..I have all A's so far, but its only about a week or two into the grading period. Hopefully i'll maintain my grades at A's...Im gonna try this time.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Havn't heard that phrase in a long time.

All I have to say bro, get your **** done in school. It's the most important thing you have going right now. Maximize your potential, don't degrade it

Aren't you supposed to be there now?

I'm in school now bro, computer applications..Doing some work online. Thought i'd stop by on AR and say hello.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe studying instead of grabassing and post whoring would make all the difference!

I just put the gym , girlfriend, and AR before schoolwork and studying....bad choice. Some people on this board gave me a big wakeup call though..I'm actually trying on my homework now and studying. The grading period ends in five weeks...I'll let you guys know how I do. And i'll be posting before and after grades lol

allsaucedup is offline Member
    its probably not the best idea in the world to be on a steroid web site in school genious
    you might be able to get in trouble for that

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    its probably not the best idea in the world to be on a steroid web site in school genious
    you might be able to get in trouble for that

As well as bring some needles attention to the board

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    As well as bring some needles attention to the board
    great point did not even think of that. i guess that why your a mod aand i am just a lowly junior member lol

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You said you would stay away from AR for 2 months to get your grades up! DO IT! Dont waste your grades surfing on a d4mn board!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You said you would stay away from AR for 2 months to get your grades up! DO IT! Dont waste your grades surfing on a d4mn board!

yes.......didnt you make a whole post announing that?!?!?!........i could have sworn you did?....anyone?...........and putting a **** message board and your girlfriend before school is the worst thing you could possibly do..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yeah....I really thought you were smarter than that Hossy poo....

decadbal is offline Banned
    guy, after spending some time in the army, doing hard ****, workin like a dog for no pay, and gettin treated like ****, i finished and started school, dont ever underestimate the importance of your education, you dont wanna work at ****in mcdonalds do u..lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If he deletes the posts i wil just get more....I got 84 in one day for Gods sake...I'm ARs biggest post whore! Seriously, this coming saturday ban me for 6-7 weeks...If myh report card hasnt drammatically improved, dont let me back on until it is....I want this and i dont want this...AR is my favorite place, but I have to do better in school.
    what happened to this declaration???

Busting my ass in school guys...I get my report card friday, this is the worst i've ever done..Tried changing the grades again.but they keep the servers downtown...
    Or this one, you even made a thread about it
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=85422

It's friday and your still posting after your ****ty grades. No offense but at the very least you are not following your own words of advice and setting your priorities straight. Also you tend to make a mockery of all the advice of good people on this board who are trying to give you a heads up on what to do. I would think out of the vast majority of people who have been there and done that, you would start to buckle up and start walking the walk if your going to talk the talk.

No offense and I find all your posts somewhat humerous at times and yet none the less meaningless. I would just think about the one shot you have right now, because the decisons you make now are going to effect you down the road. Just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hoss,
    If I see another post from you during school hours I will ban you. We don't need the trouble that brings. Use this board on your free time only.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm with rickson.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Hoss,
    If I see another post from you during school hours I will ban you. We don't need the trouble that brings. Use this board on your free time only.

i must second that myself................instead of worrying about having 2983569238 posts....you should be worrying about your grades......that will get you futher in life, not how many posts you have here..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hoss,
    Good call bro, i say ban him now just to make sure haha

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    guy, after spending some time in the army, doing hard ****, workin like a dog for no pay, and gettin treated like ****, i finished and started school, dont ever underestimate the importance of your education, you dont wanna work at ****in mcdonalds do u..lol
    Smart words from a wise man.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    hoss you clownshoe chances are in 2 years you wont even remember this board.. but guess what your going to be a 19 year old high school junior..

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hoss,
    Hoss, listen to Rickson..He is just looking out for the board and even your own interests..

Doc M

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    hoss you clownshoe chances are in 2 years you wont even remember this board.. but guess what your going to be a 19 year old high school junior..
    HAHAHAHAHA...that was funnny! RR

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    ha ha... ground him from the board... ha ha ha.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hoss,
    Hey, MODS, you could even come up with some kind of deal for Hoss

If he does good in school, and posts his grades, and stays away from the board for some time (during exam time or whatever), you could offer to give him a custom title, or some other AR "gift"

Maybe that'll encourage him?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Hey, MODS, you could even come up with some kind of deal for Hoss

If he does good in school, and posts his grades, and stays away from the board for some time (during exam time or whatever), you could offer to give him a custom title, or some other AR "gift"

Maybe that'll encourage him?

He already has a custom title.

Here is the deal, get your grades up, get your **** straight, and stop posting during school hours. Real easy to understand and real easy to follow.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    This kid is 16 years old and he's juicing?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    This kid is 16 years old and he's juicing?
    The only juice Hoss has ever touched is apple juice

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    ...and he got a buzz off of it!!!!!

Ahh.....I still havent shown my mom my report card...Thats why im still on the board...but I am actually busting ass in school, as of now i have straight A's (but its only 2 weeks into the grading period....5 to go ) but it's a good start...I'll just keep this up..hopefully be able to keep them up at that level, never made straight As.....just too d amn lazy to do that. But now at least i'm trying it..and if i dont make straight A's, at least i'll have made a hell of an improvement.

And anavar .

ttuPrincess Guest
    dont lie hoss

dont lie hoss
    I was only kidding! the board knows i wouldnt juice or they would have my ass lol

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    You're still skirting the issue here, Hoss. Take some time to get your act together, and in the meantime...STOP POSTING!!!!!! I'm getting tired of hearing how bad your grades are and how you're going to fix them by taking much needed time away from AR. Either take your education seriously or don't. It's your choice. As much as I find humor in your posts, you really need to get your @$$ in gear. We don't need daily updates on your progress.....Stop posting here until your grades are up, because all you're doing is wasting your time, as well as others who are trying to help you. If you respect the people here on AR, then take our advice....

Thread Information