Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaBeBig
    yo thanks for the invite but i don't think i can do it this week, funds are running low, and about la fitness are they hiring right now do you know? my job now is making me to lazy i need something else. i heard the new one they opend up is in nashaminy. thanks
    yeah neshaminy is opening up, i think we are hiring sales guys, go in to huntington valley and ask for seth or kevin, and tell them joe c told you to talk to them

oh yeah i was at D's last night lol, i think i saw your girl. ill be there tonight too

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    yeah neshaminy is opening up, i think we are hiring sales guys, go in to huntington valley and ask for seth or kevin, and tell them joe c told you to talk to them

oh yeah i was at D's last night lol, i think i saw your girl. ill be there tonight too
    yo i was reading some other threads about martial arts and i seen that you do vale tudo. i was going to ask you since you live around me if you knew of any good places to go. i'm interested in basically tearing up a street fight. where do you go? is there full contact sparring? i haven't been in any ma since like gradeschool and i want to start. is it intense training like boxing?

older-than-dirt is offline New Member
    Last time I was at Max Toos they weren't serving beer. Did they get thier liquor license back ?

Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ He went to Mac Too~ It is not that good there~

yo i was reading some other threads about martial arts and i seen that you do vale tudo. i was going to ask you since you live around me if you knew of any good places to go. i'm interested in basically tearing up a street fight. where do you go? is there full contact sparring? i haven't been in any ma since like gradeschool and i want to start. is it intense training like boxing?
    theres a bunch in the city, hatfield, and norristown. there's a couple in the city that im going to look into fight factory being one of them. i was going to a school in huntington valley but ive grown out of it. when i started it was good, but now i beat up on the whole school, so im not really learning anymore its more like they are learning off of me including the instructors. ill try and get ya some phone numbers or names of some of the gyms around here. they go from full on hardcore training cause their are professional fighters in them to just laid back old people doing it cause they wanna just take a martial art lol
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-10-2004 at 01:29 PM.

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    theres a bunch in the city, hatfield, and norristown. there's a couple in the city that im going to look into fight factory being one of them. i was going to a school in huntington valley but ive grown out of it. when i started it was good, but now i beat up on the whole school, so im not really learning anymore its more like they are learning off of me including the instructors. ill try and get ya some phone numbers or names of some of the gyms around here. they go from full on hardcore training cause their are professional fighters in them to just laid back old people doing it cause they wanna just take a martial art lol
    i live right out side of huntington valley, would the school that you use to go to be good for me? i'm starting from scratch again. i mite have to go to delilahs tonite to talk about some of this sh-t with you now. if you know a good school for me to go to i'll go, or where ever your going to go if they have some beginer classes thats cool, i expect to get my ass beat so it's no big deal, at first of course-theres no points for second place in real life.

i live right out side of huntington valley, would the school that you use to go to be good for me? i'm starting from scratch again. i mite have to go to delilahs tonite to talk about some of this sh-t with you now. if you know a good school for me to go to i'll go, or where ever your going to go if they have some beginer classes thats cool, i expect to get my ass beat so it's no big deal, at first of course-theres no points for second place in real life.
    yeah i hear ya, the place i was going in huntington valley isnt really good now, but the other school they have in newtown is supposed to be great. see the owner sucks at business, and what ever school is newer he'll spend all his time at. so when huntington valley was new he was there all the time, and that was the 2 years i was there too. then he opened another school and now is always up there so huntington valley has sort of fell off. im sure if you went to the school in newtown youd love it. there a bunch of bigger guys up there and youll be able to learn fast cause they teach beginners good. PM me and ill give ya the phone number to the place, its called Darius' world karate center, but he only calls it that to get kids in there. he makes most of his money in the day kids classes, and at night there are adult classes and they get taught maui thai,BBJ, vale tudo, and street self defense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information