Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 39 of 39
  1. #1
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734

    The official Sopranos post

    Any one see the sopranos tonight? New season it was awesome!
    Last edited by big daddy k de; 03-14-2004 at 07:28 PM.

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Shooting the waiter = best scene EVER.

  3. #3
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    Dr. Melfi had a nice ass, very surprizing to me....Gonna be a good season

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Shooting the waiter = best scene EVER.
    Loved that scene also.....LMAO @ that!

  5. #5
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Cant wait to see what Steve buschemi has to offer

  6. #6
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Oh yeah. I have been waiting to long for this. I am all for killing smart ass waiters and ****ing your female doc.

  7. #7
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Oh yeah. I have been waiting to long for this. I am all for killing smart ass waiters and ****ing your female doc.
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

  8. #8
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    I love the show.......that waiter thing was wild! Remind me if I'm ever a waiter to let the poor tippers go......that or I should pull a gun first. hahahaha

    I know I'll get blasted for this but I think it's time Tony got wacked. That's right I said it, Tony needs to get wacked........and I'm hopeing it's his cousin that get out of prison next show that does it. Not now........maybe the last show or something.

    I was waiting for Chris to wack Paulie. I like Paulie more than Chris but I feel there should be more wacking in each show. hahahahahaha

  9. #9
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Oh yeah. I have been waiting to long for this. I am all for killing smart ass waiters and ****ing your female doc.
    Who are you kidding? We know it's vis versa in your case. hahahahaha

  10. #10
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I love the show.......that waiter thing was wild! Remind me if I'm ever a waiter to let the poor tippers go......that or I should pull a gun first. hahahaha

    I know I'll get blasted for this but I think it's time Tony got wacked. That's right I said it, Tony needs to get wacked........and I'm hopeing it's his cousin that get out of prison next show that does it. Not now........maybe the last show or something.

    I was waiting for Chris to wack Paulie. I like Paulie more than Chris but I feel there should be more wacking in each show. hahahahahaha
    When you become a waiter..please tell me where you work.hahahahahahahaha

  11. #11
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    When you become a waiter..please tell me where you work.hahahahahahahaha
    I'll quit if you show up! That or I'll start opening fire from the kitchen! hahahaha

    Naa not working as a waiter.....but one never really knows what tomorrow will bring. With my luck I wouldn't be surprised that one day I'll have to remember to say "And would you like fries with that quarter pounder?" hahahaha

  12. #12
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    He is leaving his options open just in case I go on a Fl waiter ****ing spree. He already has the apps just waiting to hear that I am coming his way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I'll quit if you show up! That or I'll start opening fire from the kitchen! hahahaha

    Naa not working as a waiter.....but one never really knows what tomorrow will bring. With my luck I wouldn't be surprised that one day I'll have to remember to say "And would you like fries with that quarter pounder?" hahahaha

  13. #13
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I'll quit if you show up! That or I'll start opening fire from the kitchen! hahahaha

    Naa not working as a waiter.....but one never really knows what tomorrow will bring. With my luck I wouldn't be surprised that one day I'll have to remember to say "And would you like fries with that quarter pounder?" hahahaha
    So if you forget to ask me for fries at the drive through..looks like I'll need a silencer. hahahahhahahhahhahaha

  14. #14
    allsaucedup's Avatar
    allsaucedup is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    829
    is it just me or did everyone except carmella and christophers lady look fatter. and what the he!! is up with the freakin bear. Maybe Tony gets wacked by the bear. lol

  15. #15
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Carmella was looking hot in those white pants.......screw the Doc if I were Tony I stick with Carmella.........at least she doesn't have too big of a problem with Tony wacking people.

    How many of you think the Doc should see Tony? My thought is if she does he'll have to wacker soon after. hahahaha

    DB, you'll have to slip your cash through the crack at the bottom of the drive trough window............that or all your meals will be free.......proceeed to the second window please. hahahahaha

  16. #16
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Carmella was looking hot in those white pants.......screw the Doc if I were Tony I stick with Carmella.........at least she doesn't have too big of a problem with Tony wacking people.

    How many of you think the Doc should see Tony? My thought is if she does he'll have to wacker soon after. hahahaha

    DB, you'll have to slip your cash through the crack at the bottom of the drive trough window............that or all your meals will be free.......proceeed to the second window please. hahahahaha
    they will def end up splacking.....shes already dreaming about it

  17. #17
    allsaucedup's Avatar
    allsaucedup is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Carmella was looking hot in those white pants.......screw the Doc if I were Tony I stick with Carmella.........at least she doesn't have too big of a problem with Tony wacking people.

    How many of you think the Doc should see Tony? My thought is if she does he'll have to wacker soon after. hahahaha

    DB, you'll have to slip your cash through the crack at the bottom of the drive trough window............that or all your meals will be free.......proceeed to the second window please. hahahahaha
    ya bro carmella looked good, and i think tony will hit the doc but then you no she is dead. why does meadow drive such a piece. did you see the mustang she rolled up in at the begining of the show

  18. #18
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    ya bro carmella looked good, and i think tony will hit the doc but then you no she is dead. why does meadow drive such a piece. did you see the mustang she rolled up in at the begining of the show
    I missed the first 10-15 minutes......had to run to the store....I was pissed too. I had planned to watch it all week and then at the last minute I had to make that run. I'll have to catch it later this week when it comes on again.

  19. #19
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I missed the first 10-15 minutes......had to run to the store....I was pissed too. I had planned to watch it all week and then at the last minute I had to make that run. I'll have to catch it later this week when it comes on again.
    will be on again tonight at 10pm

  20. #20
    Ammar's Avatar
    Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Syria/Morocco
    Posts
    1,606
    I need to get HBO...

  21. #21
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    i think buschemi .. aka tonys cusin ... is going to give him some trouble i cant wait to see next weeks

  22. #22
    Vidooch's Avatar
    Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    327
    i saw it and loved it. i am soo excited about the rest of the season

  23. #23
    Vidooch's Avatar
    Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Shooting the waiter = best scene EVER.
    hahaha, i agree 100%

  24. #24
    Vidooch's Avatar
    Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Dr. Melfi had a nice ass, very surprizing to me....Gonna be a good season
    i agree also 100%

  25. #25
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    I still think tonys girlfriend ...the cuban/italian one is on the top shelf ...hottes one tony has porked yet

  26. #26
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i wish tony would off carmella, shes a money hungry bag, bang the doc, and shoot some big time mafia person, kinda like gotti, so he can be king, then go to jail and be a bitch for some 7-11robber

  27. #27
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i wish tony would off carmella, shes a money hungry bag, bang the doc, and shoot some big time mafia person, kinda like gotti, so he can be king, then go to jail and be a bitch for some 7-11robber
    I agree with killing carmela but, tony would never kill the mother of his children allso i think he still loves her

  28. #28
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    I am just about to watch the the show again this is the episode with Steve buschemi. should be awsome

  29. #29
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    I just wanted you to know, Big Daddy k De, that I noticed your proper punctuation not only in the title, but also in your first post. That's the first time for you. Good job, bro .

  30. #30
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    haha funny .

  31. #31
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    2nd episode was pretty bland

  32. #32
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    yhea it was ...

  33. #33
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    2nd episode was pretty bland
    Yeah...In a way your correct......but in the last several seasons this has been the way they set things up for the audience.I'm glad to see they're getting back to the "MOB" element more.This could possibly be one of thier better seasons in awhile.

  34. #34
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Christopher's fiance is really pissing me off.......I thought she was gonna come clean in front of all the ladies....but I guess not...time will tell

  35. #35
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Someone needs to off that bitch.



    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Christopher's fiance is really pissing me off.......I thought she was gonna come clean in front of all the ladies....but I guess not...time will tell

  36. #36
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    Def looks like a promissing season... Time will tell though...

  37. #37
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    The Miami Vice joke was priceless!

    ****! Aid's horny friend wants a hot beef injection from Chris. She needs to wear fur b/c she's bald everywhere else! Sweet!

  38. #38
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    The Miami Vice joke was priceless!

    ****! Aid's horny friend wants a hot beef injection from Chris. She needs to wear fur b/c she's bald everywhere else! Sweet!
    that suite Tony B had was fresh lol adriana needs to stop with the FBI crap ...if she says anything to the family she will most def be offed

  39. #39
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Shooting the waiter = best scene EVER.
    I agree....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •