dawgy52 is offline New Member

Question for the ladies.

Just wondering what all you ladies out there thought about tattoos on guys? Especially tribal band Tattoos around the arm. Im thinking about getting one and everything I do is for the ladies so I wanted to get a general concensus from you all on this issue.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I like them... but they have to mean somthing.. if a guy just has some thing that he picked out at random, then its not cool. But if its something that means something to them, then Im more then likely not gonna have a problem with it.

I like a little ink.. its fun! Plus it shows your probably not a tight ass, and you know how to be spontanious!!! JMO

Danielle is offline Female Member
    tribal band tattoos are soo played......just like the chinese lettering.........sorry......im just not a fan of tattoos..............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

ttuPrincess Guest
    see theres 2 different opinions.. you shouldnt base weither or not your getting a perminate inkage on your body by if girls are gonna like it or not.

your signifigant other.. yes.. i would never get anything mine didnt want me to have, and would be pissed if he got soemthing i didnt want him to have, but whatever you have before shouldnt be what the person judges you on!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro dont do everything just for a girl, youll get burned in the end......trust me. Do what you want and if you meet a really cool girl and she actually like what youve done with yourself(tattoos etc etc) then all the better.

decadbal is offline Banned
    listen to test, dont do anything for a girl, one day the right girl will like everything about you, so dont bend for them....

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    If you get a tattoo, please do it for yourself. Girls go away, tattoos dont. And otherwise there is nothing wrong with tattoos. Usually intriguing to me, assuming they mean something. But, I can tell you right now, your not going to get a girl just because you have a tattoo. And would you really want someone that shallow? (That question has two answers I am sure, lol)
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    Man you all got it wrong! I shouldn't have said that Im doing it for the ladies, My Bad. Im thinking about doing it for myself I would never get one to try and get a girl thats just plain stupid for someone to do. In a sence I first agreed with ttuPrincess that it should have some meaning and I always thought that. Well Ive been on a journey the last few months trying to find the right one for me and have only found 2 that I liked. But they dont have any personal meaning to me I just like the tribal design. Most girls get tribal designs on there lower back that I think look great and I know they didnt design them and that they dont have any particular meaning to them but they like them anyway and there glad they got them because there always showing them off with there low cut shirts. So back to the real meaning of this thread was just to see if you all liked them on guys? And to Danielle I agree with you on the Chinese lettering if the tattoo artist wanted to screw with them and say that this chinese symbol stands for strength but it really stood for Im gay! That would suck!

Thread Information