solid-d is offline Member

trying to 'play' the car dealership, but just got played myself..

Anyway in the paper today the local Dodge dealership had a thing that if you test drive any car, you get 2 red sox tickets for free.. So i thought, i will go in there, pretend i was dumb as rocks, test drive a car, and get the tickets.. Sounds pretty easy, right.. Well Im talking to the manger and told him i wanted a 4x4 suv and I wanted to test drive it... I give him my price range and they got only 1.. We go to take a look at it, and its gone.. They said come back tomorrow and I can take it for a ride.. And hopefully if they still got tickets, i can get some.. So I got played.. It took almost an hour while I was there too.. What a waste..

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO... my friend i worked at a dealership. They are crafty SOB's

Silly rabbit!

You can't play a car salesman! You may think you're a playa, but the car salesman is da pimp!

Red

mfenske is offline Member
    If you're ever buying a car go in with a printout from somewhere like www.edmunds.com or www.kbb.com . They hate that. Sorta levels the playing field. If you get pre-approved for financing takes them out of the equation. Mark

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Silly rabbit!

You can't play a car salesman! You may think you're a playa, but the car salesman is da pimp!

Red
    Exactly, these guys are the ultimate players. They have no consience and would sell their mother for 10 bucks. You unlikely gonna pull one over them.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Hardcore Red Sox fans man...they just give out Tiger tickets everywhere around here LoL

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    haven't you ever heard the saying you can't hustle a hustler???

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres always a catch. I doubt you would get tickets JUST for test driving a car. Mitsubishi had some gimmick like that where all you have to do is test drive a car. The catch was, you had to buy it afterwards or some bullshlt like that.

I love going to the dealerships to fvck with the salesmen. Sometimes me and my friends take a day to just go out and drive the fvck out the nice new cars and play with the salesmen. Get them all built up and then just bail on em. I'll admit, they make it REALLY DIFFICULT to leave the lot once you test drive a car. Once you walk into their showroom, plan on wasting AT LEAST an hour of your life. NEVER walk into the showroom office. ALWAYS get your license back beofre you test drive a car.

Thread Information