Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

boards moving slow

Is it just me or do the boards seem to be moving a little slower lately?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i agree...i blame it on all of the upgrades...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes..it makes mollasses look like a speed freak.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Is it just me or do the boards seem to be moving a little slower lately?
    Yeah, Ive been wondering whats going on..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes..it makes mollasses look like a speed freak.
    LOL.....I think it's the arcade. Games suck up major bandwidth compared to regular board use. Thats why you're seeing so many dounle posts recently.......your sitting there waiting for a post to go thinking 'hurry the f**k up' and get impatient and hit the reply button a couple more times...LOL. I've learned just to wait, save me from having to delete a double post.
    Last edited by chicamahomico; 03-25-2004 at 01:08 PM.

Sorken is offline Member
    same here.. could be the uppdates !

decadbal is offline Banned
    speedfreakin

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    it's not the updates. The way this new vbulletin is coded, the updates could only have sped it up. Most of you don't realize this, but we are getting twice as many new members a day as we did just 2 - 3 months ago. With all of the new members and guests, as well as the arcade, it is putting much more strain on the server. I can shut the arcade (which now has twice as many games as before) down again, if you would like.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I may get flamed for this.. but darn it shut down the arcade...... if you wanna play games go to a game playing website... JMO... but make sure to leave the lounge!!! (I need a place to flirt with Mart, because he get so shy in private!)

edit: and its the only place I can see Coldstones avatar!!!

HBP
    Last edited by ttuPrincess; 03-25-2004 at 02:06 PM. Reason: cause I got in trouble :(

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    it's not the updates. The way this new vbulletin is coded, the updates could only have sped it up. Most of you don't realize this, but we are getting twice as many new members a day as we did just 2 - 3 months ago. With all of the new members and guests, as well as the arcade, it is putting much more strain on the server. I can shut the arcade (which now has twice as many games as before) down again, if you would like.
    i vote to shut the arcade down!!!! you can play games anywhere....

**** newbies...how are they finding us so easy???...is their something we can do if people have registered, but havent posted in like 6-12 months....that would thin out alot of space

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Screw the arcade J\J.
    I would say it's from all these post whores. these guys have nothing to say and just enjoy typing BS. In my oppinion youn should give me the power to ban these post whores and it would speed the system greatly.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Maybe some table optimization would help?

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I may get flamed for this.. but darn it shut down the arcade...... if you wanna play games go to a game playing website... JMO... but make sure to leave the lounge!!! (I need a place to flirt with Mart, because he get so shy in private!)

edit: and its the only place I can see Coldstones avatar!!!

HBP
    That cold stone avatar gets me hot as hell also. Got to clean my computer everytime I see it.

OH yeah your pretty hot also.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    That cold stone avatar gets me hot as hell also. Got to clean my computer everytime I see it.

i always thought you were cool until now...if you want to make sexual advances at me, keep to pm's... ...just fukkin with ya mart...im just jealous b/c ttup spends more time talking to you than she does me!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i always thought you were cool until now...if you want to make sexual advances at me, keep to pm's... ...just fukkin with ya mart...im just jealous b/c ttup spends more time talking to you than she does me!
    She thinks it's realy me in the avatar. Can you blame her for wanting to get to know me?

Jason....if it will speed up the site.....PLEASE shut down the arcade.I really don't see the purpose of having it.It has nothing to do with the theme of this board.

About the arcade. I will probably gripe either way but if you shut down the arcade. then all thoise people will be in here jacking my threads.

So when are you two going camping??

So when are you two going camping??

Is he a Yankee? Oh hell thats a freeby.

Cold stone, You want to go camping?

Jason....if it will speed up the site.....PLEASE shut down the arcade.I really don't see the purpose of having it.It has nothing to do with the theme of this board.
    i agree...its kind of like going into a gym and finding a "gamers only room" with race car games, and pinball...

If it speeds back up the site then i say drop the arcade!

Is he a Yankee? Oh hell thats a freeby.

Cold stone, You want to go camping?
    nope...not one bit of yankee in me...im 100% Texan...w/o the boots, hat, buckle, and the big deisel truck....

Ill go camping though...but im NOT going to submit to your anal loving relations!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Maybe their is a way to Delete old members who havent posted in a coons age...the space that it takes for ones profile and the countless pms must be very high as well

ttuPrincess Guest
    OK BOYS!!!!!! I DO NOT want to hear about the two of you!!!!

Cold.. if you listened to me when I talk I wouldnt need the company of Mart.... All I ask is that you atleast nod once in a while.. you don't even have to talk back.....

Mart... that's not you??????? All my fantasies about you and the three headed monster are shot now.....

HBP

nope...not one bit of yankee in me...im 100% Texan...w/o the boots, hat, buckle, and the big deisel truck....

Ill go camping though...but im NOT going to submit to your anal loving relations!

As stated in previous thread. Good ole boys can screw yankee boys on a camping trip with out being considered gay. Now having sex with a rebel is absolutely sick and should never be spoken of again.

Bull, you want to go camping?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick
    Maybe some table optimization would help?

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    OK BOYS!!!!!! I DO NOT want to hear about the two of you!!!!

Cold.. if you listened to me when I talk I wouldnt need the company of Mart.... All I ask is that you atleast nod once in a while.. you don't even have to talk back.....

Mart... that's not you??????? All my fantasies about you and the three headed monster are shot now.....

HBP

SSSHHHH I was kidding. It's realy me. I just did not want CS to get jealous.
    Now lay back and imagine me... nevermind. we will talk later. To many people listening.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Maybe their is a way to Delete old members who havent posted in a coons age...the space that it takes for ones profile and the countless pms must be very high as well
    thats an option too...i mean its just pointless to kepp em around if they havent contributed in a year!!!!

Mart and princess...maybe you to should go camping, or atleast just get a room...you two fliting is makeing me sick to my stomach and i have a meal i have to eat in 17 minutes and this needs to stop!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Blah Blah Blah... you can sleep on the couch mister!!!!

or if you chose to keep this up.. you can sleep in Taddy's bed.. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!
    Last edited by ttuPrincess; 03-25-2004 at 02:44 PM. Reason: better idea

thats an option too...i mean its just pointless to kepp em around if they havent contributed in a year!!!!

Mart and princess...maybe you to should go camping, or atleast just get a room...you two fliting is makeing me sick to my stomach and i have a meal i have to eat in 17 minutes and this needs to stop!

LMAO.
    I about fell out of my seat.
    I will grant you this one wish today because I have to go to the gym in five minutes.
    Is it ok to pick up were we left off tomorrow?

LMAO.
    I about fell out of my seat.
    I will grant you this one wish today because I have to go to the gym in five minutes.
    Is it ok to pick up were we left off tomorrow?
    maybe tommarow night???...when im on the couch

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would be in favour of shutting down the arcade if it speeds up the rest of the board. The games are fun but they arent any different than the games on every other game site on the net.

Thread Information