stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member

i saw the hottest chick last night...

man, i was at a bar in downtown chicago watching a friend of mine sing some jazz... people were dancing... this one girl, prob about 25 yrs. old had on tight jeans, black boots and a tight black shirt...nice rack too... she had a tatoo on her lower back, right above her azz crack...personally i dont like tatoos there, but it was ok on her... she was dancing with this guy..he was spinning her all around and flinging her everywhere...her shirt kept pulling up about 2-3 inches, just so you could see her bellybutton...she had the nicest body, some firm abs, great azz, nice rack...long black hair... she was HOT! she was having so much fun dancing with this guy...they were both laughing and giggling...i could not keep my eyes off her... i thought i was going to get busted cause i was there with my wife and a few friends... my wife is also very hot...but its fun to see other hot women too... man, i cannot stop thinking about her... you can tell she works out... she is one of those super hot women at your gym that you wonder what she does on weekends...
    anyway...i need to find some goggles or blinders so i can keep my eyes off other women...
    :spudnikdi

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Nothing wrong with appreciating beauty. Look but dont touch

Spoon

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    I always say "Just because you are on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu."

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Yea but what if ya'll met at the bathroom and she pulled you in and locked the door. And then she said "I saw you looking at me and I know you want it." Then what would ya'll do???

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Yea but what if ya'll met at the bathroom and she pulled you in and locked the door. And then she said "I saw you looking at me and I know you want it." Then what would ya'll do???

tough call... if my wife was not there, i might cave... never been in that situation so i dont know...
    dang, i have been thinking about her all day already, now i have to think about her taking me in the backroom??? oh man...

I was at a crawfish party for Bank One. And I had this sexy girl like that tell me to follow her to the back. We had been watching each other all night. This is when I was 25yr old and horny and ripped at 215lbs. I was getting a plate of food for my wife. I set the plate to the side and proceeded to follow her. The girl said she knew who I was and that she has been waiting for me all night. To make a long story short. She pulled me to a back closet and started sucking my c o c k until I blew it all over her face.(in this situation about 3 minutes is all it took) I zipped my pant's and told her I had to go back and get my wifes plate. She said I know and walked to the bathroom. We had a fling for about a year. I will be honest wioth you...I miss it...but I regret that I did it.....Peace

I was at a crawfish party for Bank One. And I had this sexy girl like that tell me to follow her to the back. We had been watching each other all night. This is when I was 25yr old and horny and ripped at 215lbs. I was getting a plate of food for my wife. I set the plate to the side and proceeded to follow her. The girl said she knew who I was and that she has been waiting for me all night. To make a long story short. She pulled me to a back closet and started sucking my c o c k until I blew it all over her face.(in this situation about 3 minutes is all it took) I zipped my pant's and told her I had to go back and get my wifes plate. She said I know and walked to the bathroom. We had a fling for about a year. I will be honest wioth you...I miss it...but I regret that I did it.....Peace
    fantasy come true... thats the ideal situation...she knew you were married, didnt want to break up any relationship...just needed the hot salami... nice job bro... i would have loved to bust one all over this chick last night...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's like looking at art.......

but you are playing with fire........... if they wife had caught you.......... or maybe she did, and is waiting for the payback......

but then ................. sometimes.................you just can't help it.........

Mine will point them out to me....... then of coarse i get to take a good luck, and the correct response is to point the one thing that is bad about her........ nose, feet, whatever........doesn't matter.....

get the picture........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Yep, nothing wrong with the window shopping as long as your not trying anything on..

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey i saw the hottest girl the other night, i was in florida, and her name was babyweight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    hey i saw the hottest girl the other night, i was in florida, and her name was babyweight lol.

mmuuuaaaahhhhh, and you didn't say hello??

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    hot chicks are what make the world go 'round my brotha... they're the reason I get out of bed everyday

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    it's like looking at art.......

but you are playing with fire........... if they wife had caught you.......... or maybe she did, and is waiting for the payback......

but then ................. sometimes.................you just can't help it.........

Mine will point them out to me....... then of coarse i get to take a good luck, and the correct response is to point the one thing that is bad about her........ nose, feet, whatever........doesn't matter.....

get the picture........
    Wise man.....

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    mmuuuaaaahhhhh, and you didn't say hello??
    well i wasnt really in florida, if i was i would have said hi. the only problem with what i said above was that i was dreaming and when i woke up i was still in ugly ass philly lol. need a roommate in sunny florida?

O.k.

Yep, nothing wrong with the window shopping as long as your not trying anything on..
    The only thing I tried on was her mouth!!! The fit was perfect...

thats sooo wrong lol

well i wasnt really in florida, if i was i would have said hi. the only problem with what i said above was that i was dreaming and when i woke up i was still in ugly ass philly lol. need a roommate in sunny florida?

You are 2 months too late just got one in Jan... lol..

You are 2 months too late just got one in Jan... lol..
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i swear!!!!!!!! my timing in life is sooo bad it disgusts me lol

Whatever Bro!!!

thats sooo wrong lol
    Stop showing off for baby!!! You would have done the same thing.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    brutal... you still with your wife?

Stop showing off for baby!!! You would have done the same thing.
    actually thats not true about the showing off, i definatly do not belive in cheating. sorry bro. i wasnt disrespecting ya, but me personally, i dont cheat

nice artwork JC... if thats babyweight in her aviator, i would want to room with her too!!!

Yep smooth move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stack-a-licious
    nice artwork JC... if thats babyweight in her aviator, i would want to room with her too!!!
    But all I want is about three hours with her.

No really guys....like I said it was a one time thing...10 yrs ago....also I had no idea that she was gonna drop to her knees and unzip me....I promise I'm not a cheater either but think about it....I'm following this girl cause she says she want's to show me something...yea we were eye balling each other but never did I imagine this...by the time she unzipped me and put it in her mouth all the thoughts of cheating were gone Bro's....Peace + I never put it in her...she wanted me to but I said no that I had to get back...that took a lot of strength...lol

all i know is if you get that opprotunity once in your lifetime, your lucky... most girls need to feel comfortable before they do something like that...and if this chick from the bar was like that with me, i probobly would have let her do it... wouldnt want to miss out on my once in a lifetime change...

Dieselpower is offline Member
    my granfather told me this a few years ago. its ok to cheat on ur girlfriend, but never cheat on ur wife. of course this is the same man who said to me Pussy is pussy Im confused.

DP

Quote Originally Posted by stack-a-licious
    thanks for the comp

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, u r a schmuck.....its not cheating if she doesn't know

Thread Information