go4gold is offline Member

temporary hair loss?

just have a few questions about it, it happen to me. i think it was due to equpoise cause i did a ten week cycle of sus, deca , d-bol and had no problems, i was on eq for just 2 and a half weeks and hair was falling out of everywhere, my hair got super thin, but a mnth after stopping the eq, it grew back and thank god i have a full head of hair gain. does this mean i am pron to permeant hair loss, have any of u guys experienced the same thing, and if i juice again will it happen again and still grow back. i saw a doc about it when i was lossing the hir and he said it wouldn't grow back, but it did. what is your take on this and is the possiblity of permeant hair loss in my future. i hope it will be just temporary.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    My buddies hairline moves up 2 inches every cycle. It always goes back.

does this mean i am pron to permeant hair loss
    Not necessarily. AS affects the dihydrotestosterone production and the luteinizing hormones so it essentially slows or stops hair growth sometimes. My hairline comes back in but slower than my friend. OK?

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Just dont wear black or green clothes as it makes you look even more bald.... I have some shoes that make me look really bald

go4gold is offline Member
    ill keep that in mind tex, lol

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIGTEX
    Just dont wear black or green clothes as it makes you look even more bald.... I have some shoes that make me look really bald
    thats why i love this board lol, thnx for the advice tex

Thread Information