Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    8 weeks would probably be better I will give you that. Im just telling him he is not wasting his time only taking a five week cycle.
    Again, wrong. 5 weeks is very wasteful of his gear and his health. That would be about enough to shut him down without really giving him any benefit. Does that sound unwasteful to you? It sounds wasteful to me. And just to state, I'm telling him from many hours of research and talking with experienced vets and mods coupled with a bit of experience. And by many, I mean many. I'm not trying to be an ass but you are giving some advice that will be bad for this guy's health and I can't just watch and not say with good conscious. Sorry for it coming across so harsh.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Having run the exact same cycle as this guy and knowing what it did for me I think I can speak about what he can expect and what he should do. He can decide what he wants to do. Hopefully he doesnt just listen to any of us without researching more on his own. So what is your experience all mighty wise one? have you ever stacked those two together?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    This is a big thread of bad advice. You need to run enanthate atleast 8 weeks as it won't fully kick in until 4-5 weeks in. It's a long acting ester so you won't get much gains in your first few weeks. Then it will hit like crazy, but not until week 4 or 5. Also, wait atleast the time you are on cycle (including PCT time) until starting another. So if you run enanthate for 8 weeks lets say since you want to start small, your PCT would start 2 weeks laterand last for 3 weeks for a total of 13 weeks until you aren't putting anything in yourself. Therefore 13 weeks off. Unless you can get blood work done by your doctor and see if your test levels and such are back where they should be before 13 weeks are up. Then if you're back to normal start as soon as you'd like. If you'd like to use the EQ than get enough to run 400mg/week for one week less than you run the test E. That should require atleast 1 more 10ml vial. Research Clomid for your PCT if you don't have it already. You NEED it. And research PCT if you're not sure what it is with the search tab up top. Stick with test E for your first few cycles (as oppose to Sust 250) as sust is difficult to use right without taking much more than you should at this point. Also look in to training 1 to 2 body parts per workout and hitting the gym 4-5 days a week. Full body workouts are for old people and people just getting in the flow of working out. Post your workout in the workout forum and ask for help and opinions there. Also put your current diet up in the diet forum as I'm sure you could use some help there too (most of us can). I think you should have held off a bit before starting steroids since you've only worked out 1 year and it sounds like you don't have your diet or workout in line yet but it's too late to tell you that if you've already started. Mudman and Tre and G7M03 or whatever with the simpsons avatar are the only good advice I've seen in this thread. The rest is no good for the most part. Oh yeah, and don't pyramid your dosages up, it's an old theory that has since been shot down. And don't bridge two cycles together just because it's different juice. The reason to take time off is not to let your receptors recover, it's to avoid the nasty side effects that give steroids a bad name. Most of those are from people that are misinformed using them wrong like some are suggesting to you.
    more good advise

Having run the exact same cycle as this guy and knowing what it did for me I think I can speak about what he can expect and what he should do. He can decide what he wants to do. Hopefully he doesnt just listen to any of us without researching more on his own. So what is your experience all mighty wise one? have you ever stacked those two together?
    I told you where my knowledge is coming from. I'm not getting in a pissing contest with you. You're giving bad advice and everyone with experience on here will back that up. Go argue with someone else if that's what you're looking for. I'm trying to help this newbie out and spare him some trouble.

I see a doctor every six months religiously dude. Im in perfect health. And what are you telling me? That my gains are fake. I am pretty sure that i didnt just gain that weight by imagining that I took those things for the time I did. So you can sit here and tell me what you have heard for the rest of the day and bottom line is when i Step on the scale tonight at the gym i am going to think of you when i see that I have gained 60 lbs by doing what you say wont do anything for me. No offense bro but you are not as smart as you think and I'll be the first to admit i dont know everything but i know what i am talking about here

I see a doctor every six months religiously dude. Im in perfect health. And what are you telling me? That my gains are fake. I am pretty sure that i didnt just gain that weight by imagining that I took those things for the time I did. So you can sit here and tell me what you have heard for the rest of the day and bottom line is when i Step on the scale tonight at the gym i am going to think of you when i see that I have gained 60 lbs by doing what you say wont do anything for me. No offense bro but you are not as smart as you think and I'll be the first to admit i dont know everything but i know what i am talking about here
    Dope! My bad. You win. Feel better.

reading about AAS does NOT make you an expert. Taking gear and knowing how your body responds to them is the real world experience i would rely on. Make your decisions how you will

Its not about winning. I simply told dude what i have done and what has worked for me. Sorry It got personal bro. No harm intended.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys this has turned into a cat fight. Both of you are right in some respects. In my opinion Enth should be taken 10 weeks. On the other hand if you get great results in just 5, fo with it.

Now lets get to the point, most people (90%) wont even see gains till week 3-4 so 5 weeks is not enough. So I will vote 10 weeks 500mg enth for a fisrt cycle.

fair enough thanks bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    . So I will vote 10 weeks 500mg enth for a fisrt cycle.
    I'll vote on 10-12 weeks also.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    sorry
    Last edited by rborwn77; 05-24-2004 at 03:37 PM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry bro...no asking for sources in the open forum...please edit your post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information