Thread: T-3 cycle

Flynman is offline Associate Member

T-3 cycle

I've read a few posts on T-3 about dosages & cycle times. Does anyone know if taking 50mg ed for 2 months is O.K. or is that too long to run it.

Peace

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    no......the new consenses is to run it 7 days on 5 days off....search "mallet and thyroid.......you can also check out dieselpower and his t3 cycles.....hope this helps......I will help in any way i can as i am running a T3 cycle right now per mallets instuctions

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    50mcg a day may not be enough to get the job done? I personally would recommend a shorter t3 cycle, the choice is yours, but the first thing you'll need to do is read these two threads to get an idea about what i'm talking about..."testing your thyroid function" and "thyroid post cycle therapy " The second thing you need to do is monitor your basal body temp (BBT) that is explained in the "testing your thyroid" thread, then when you have an idea of where your BBT is, then we can figure out your dosing...get back to us after four days of taking your resting temp (RT) and post your results on this thread or PM me!

Thanx for the reply damiongage, that's very helpful to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    I've read a few posts on T-3 about dosages & cycle times. Does anyone know if taking 50mg ed for 2 months is O.K. or is that too long to run it.

Peace

Thread Information