Dball is offline New Member

My Next Course of Action??? PLS Help!!!

Hey bros, I would like to get your opinions on what my next course of action should be? This is where I am now. I have done 4 of Mallets 7/5 T3 cycles stacked with clen . I am 26yo and 6'2" tall. I started at 244lbs 23-24% BF. Now I am down to 225lbs 19% BF. That's 19lbs of which 16lbs were fat & 3lbs were LBM. I have been off for 2-1/2 weeks and doing my Thyroid PCT. My resting temps are now up higher than they were before I started T3 slupplementation!!! Pretty cool huh!!!

I now have in my possesion, or somewhere near by the following:

7500mg of QV Test Enth
    2000mg of QV Test Prop
    3000mg of QV Deca
    2000mg of Winni
    Enough T3 and clen to do 5 more 7/5 cycles
    Nolva
    L-Dex
    Clomid
    B-12

Finally here is my question. Not that I am going to use all of the gear above on my first cycle but, should I go ahead and turn to the dark side and start the gear now, or should I do some more T3 & Clen to get my BF down some more before I start? I am up in the air because, on one hand I hear that the more muscle you have the easier it is to burn fat and keep it off. And on the other hand I here that if you do a cycle before you have your BF in the lower teens you won't be happy with the results. Bulking and cutting at the same time would be great but I know it shouldn't be attempted. Suggestions are wanted. Please deliever them!!!

Ocky is offline New Member
    how long did you space out the 4-7/5 t3 cycles?? if you ran them consecutively, id certainly lay off for a bit and give your thyroid a break and stick with a strict diet and cardio...both of which i hope you've been doing all along.

as far as the gear goes, since it's your first cycle most will recommend that you just stick with the test...preferably enanthate since you'll only have to stick yourself twice a week. you'll get great retainable gains with the proper pct and you can keep down the water retention with l-dex and nolva throughout the cycle.

and last but certainly not least, take your time with this...you sound such in a hurry to get the "perfect" body. its not going to happen overnight no matter what you take..

good luck

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocky
    how long did you space out the 4-7/5 t3 cycles?? if you ran them consecutively, id certainly lay off for a bit and give your thyroid a break and stick with a strict diet and cardio...both of which i hope you've been doing all along.

as far as the gear goes, since it's your first cycle most will recommend that you just stick with the test...preferably enanthate since you'll only have to stick yourself twice a week. you'll get great retainable gains with the proper pct and you can keep down the water retention with l-dex and nolva throughout the cycle.

and last but certainly not least, take your time with this...you sound such in a hurry to get the "perfect" body. its not going to happen overnight no matter what you take..

good luck
    totally agree with what Ocky said, you have got a good range of gear, glad you have nolva/clomid/ldex (needed for deffo), however for a first cycle id keep it simple and do just the test e at 500mg/wk (2 shots, say mon/thursday) you could kickstart it with prop if you reall wanted on say wks 1-4, which would mean ed or eod injections.

But dont make your first cycle complicated, leave the deca out for sure, and hmm if i was you id try to get a bit lower than 19% before bulking up

Thanks for the repies. Yes Ocky the 7/5's were ran consecutively and yes my diet and cardio are in check. I believe that one of the advantages to running the 7/5 cycle is that you allow your thyroid to return to normal within the 5 days off. Thus you never really shut your thyroid down completely. By dosing it this way Mallet says you could run T3 in the form of a 7/5 spilt for as long as it takes to loose the desired fat. With that in mind what do you think I should do next??? I would be a liar if I were to say I wasn't in a hurry to look my best, but I am not overly consumed with it. I do have self control. Just wandering which direction to go next.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dball, i said in the previous post, take the bf down a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    Dball, i said in the previous post, take the bf down a bit more
    Thanks Bro!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes lowering your BF% first is a good idea my friend, but that dosen't mean you can't run 400-500mgs/week of test with 10mg/day of nolva and .25 l-dex, you can continue to shed fat and preserve muscle, even gain a few pounds of LBM if your eating habbits are percise. Running clen and t3 with test is a good idea as well, but for a first cycle I think you'll be happy with test alone, once the fat is gone you can put on some LBM rather than doing a big bulking cycle and gain back all that fat.

Mallet, are you saying that I can gain LBM with the Test, T3 & Clen while following an restricted calorie diet?

Thread Information