Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    CA beat me to it. Paypal is not a viable option for this use. For ebay stuff, great, works fine. For anything remotely suspicious, Paypal can freeze your funds, including your bank account funds at the drop of a hat. Also, they cooperate fully with any authorities who may ask questions.

Like Buff said, Evocash is offshore, secure, and not apt to US authorities getting their fingers on it.

-moto
    Moto is right on man ... Paypal will hang your a$$ and turn you over to the cops without a second thought. The good thing about that is when I got ripped off for $1500 on Ebay buying a laptop Paypal was all over it with the police and busted the guy running Ebay scams.

Also, Ebay owns Paypal now .... and they are a bunch of faciest pricks.

D O N O T U S E P A Y P A L for buying gear.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Okay I've been reading up on Evocash and am about to set my account up???? A few questions though

#1) Can I set it up using fake names, addresses, etc? Or will that mess it up when i try to send money to my source??? Do you HAVE to set it up using your real info????

#2) How exactly do you send the money to someone??? Do you have to offer their email address, their account number or something so that they will know where to send the money? Or is it like WU where you just tell it what City, State(Country) you are sending it to and they come pick it up answering the test question???

Thanks Bro's!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Okay I've been reading up on Evocash and am about to set my account up???? A few questions though

#1) Can I set it up using fake names, addresses, etc? Or will that mess it up when i try to send money to my source??? Do you HAVE to set it up using your real info????

#2) How exactly do you send the money to someone??? Do you have to offer their email address, their account number or something so that they will know where to send the money? Or is it like WU where you just tell it what City, State(Country) you are sending it to and they come pick it up answering the test question???

Thanks Bro's!!!
    1. You can use fake info. All transactions are done with account noumbers. You can also refund your money and send a check to anyone, including the real you.

2. Just needs an account number. Thats all.

Is it possible that the authorities can track it if you fund your evocash account by credit card?????

Is it possible that the authorities can track it if you fund your evocash account by credit card?????
    Well they could track and see you funded an account but not which one, plus with a credit card you don't pay Evocash directly. If you are only buying cycles for yourself and lets say 5 other people every 2 months, you aren't that big time to do all that work, even if you are big enough they may not be able to link enough specifics, it would all be circumstantial.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well they could track and see you funded an account but not which one, plus with a credit card you don't pay Evocash directly. If you are only buying cycles for yourself and lets say 5 other people every 2 months, you aren't that big time to do all that work, even if you are big enough they may not be able to link enough specifics, it would all be circumstantial.

Thanks Bro! Check your PM's!

Thanks Bro! Check your PM's!
    Yes I do, everyone thinks I am an expert on Evocash now. lol. All I did was do a little research on it. If you look at the original post on this thread 4 days ago I was lost. lol.

Anyone may PM me I don't mind trying to help out, I am just saying I don't know a whole lot about Evocash. I will soon tho!!!!

UPDATE

I tried thr "free" method and it wasn't free. In spite of it saying it is free on the site they still charge a fee. The old overpriced WU fee. So it isn't free afterall.

UPDATE

I tried thr "free" method and it wasn't free. In spite of it saying it is free on the site they still charge a fee. The old overpriced WU fee. So it isn't free afterall.

What happened to the "free method" of sending a money order in??? You cant do that now???

What happened to the "free method" of sending a money order in??? You cant do that now???
    No as it turns out, X-Changers dosent charge if you use WU but you still have to pay WU's fee.

No as it turns out, X-Changers dosent charge if you use WU but you still have to pay WU's fee.

So basically there is no way around EXTRA fees to add money to your evo account???? Is it possible to just GO to a WU location and add your $ there???

Is it possible to just GO to a WU location and add your $ there???
    You can do it through WU but only for a limited time, there are phasing WU out for some reason.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    So basically there is no way around EXTRA fees to add money to your evo account???? Is it possible to just GO to a WU location and add your $ there???
    Send a money order, costs like .50 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Send a money order, costs like .50 cents.

Well thats what I want to do, but I dont know how?????????? Where the hell do you send it???

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Well thats what I want to do, but I dont know how?????????? Where the hell do you send it???
    http://www.x-changers.com/ccandmo.html

"Mailing and payment instructions will be given to you when you click print."

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    it all seems like a hassle to me, western union has never been a problem for me. Touch wood

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    http://www.x-changers.com/ccandmo.html

"Mailing and payment instructions will be given to you when you click print."

So once you fill that form out you just print it and stick that and the money order in an envelope and mail it off??? no Extra charges other than postage and money order??

Do you have to register an account at x-changers.com???? Thanks a bunch bro!!

So once you fill that form out you just print it and stick that and the money order in an envelope and mail it off??? no Extra charges other than postage and money order??

Do you have to register an account at x-changers.com???? Thanks a bunch bro!!
    Yes, fill out the form, stick it in an envelope with your money order, cashier's check (no personal checks) or cold hard cash. Then the only 'fees' you will pay are for the money order, the envelope and the shipping charges.

Personally, I just send cash to them and send it via priority mail w/delivery confirmation.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Whats wrong with paypal?
    most sources wont take it - ask yours - hell tell you its not anonymouis and offshore like evo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information