Gr0v is offline New Member

How long before the winny kicks in?

I have currently been doing 50mg british dragon winny ED for 11 days, and stil havnt noticed any significant strengt increase. The only thing I have felt is numbness in my balls the first day. Is this normal? Should I have gotten a lot stronger by now?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Are you running anything with the winny?Winny isn't a strength drug bro..I do hope you're running test with it.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Poor guys... You would really do yourself and everyone else a favor if you would take the time to read before jumping into something!! sigh

nope, winny alone. I have several friends who have run the same cycle. They gained a couple of pounds and got stronger.

"The anabolic properties of this substance are still mild in comparison to many stronger compounds, but it is still a ggod, reliable builder of muscle." From drug profiles over at steroidology.com

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    if you are doing winny only, and there is nothing we can do to make you add any other steroid to it, then i would recomend you add clenbuterol tablets to it or ephedrine because they do make the winny effects come on faster, i assume you ar etaking it orally , and winny orally is effective, but not as effective as injected, i know of many people that combined it with clenbuterol and got faster and more effective results with the oral winstrol . What is your cycle by th way? winstrol only?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr0v
    nope, winny alone. I have several friends who have run the same cycle. They gained a couple of pounds and got stronger.
    FYI....you could have ran a test cycle for half the price of winny and gained triple the amount of mass you'll get off this.Plus much more strength gains as well......but good luck.

Yes you can get muscle gains from winstrol alone, but be careful because it has undesirable side effects and you still have to do a PCT after the cycle

I know I could have gained much more mass with other drugs, but everyone is not after maximal size, I dont want to rush up in weightclasses.
    I have nolvadex for pct.

Well man goodluck, winstrol will give you solid gains that you will keep, and it will be solid muscle not water weight. The only problem is that winstrol doesnt turn into estrogen or cause estrogen related side-effects, so using nolvadex is not needed at all. Nolvadex only helps prevent and cure gyno(bitch tits), it is not a PCT substance unless you used a steroid that causes estrogen related sides. What you need is Clomid, clomid is an anti-estrogen also but its key charectaristic is that it will help restore your natural testosterone producing levels.
    Forget the nolvadex it is usless on a winstrol only cycle, ask your source for clomid and check the PCT forum for what to do with the clomid.

wierd, others have told me that nolva will help to start the test production after the cycle. Many have recommended me nolva over clomid.

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr0v
    wierd, others have told me that nolva will help to start the test production after the cycle. Many have recommended me nolva over clomid.
    [edit Armidex\Liquidex] (not Nolvadex , sorry) inhibits the armitization (sp) of test into estrogen. It doesn't induce your testies to restart natural test production. Clomid on the other hand, is a synthetic estrogen that tricks your body into believing that there is a build-up of estrogen in the body and that your nuts need to get on the ball and start producing more test.
    Last edited by ntwrk; 06-21-2004 at 12:08 PM.

Nolvadex works against this by blocking the es-trogen receptors of the effected body tissue, thereby inhibiting a bonding of estrogens and receptor. This means that it does not prevent testosterone and its synthetic derivatives (steroids ) from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a sort of "competition" for the estrogen receptors. "Several bodybuilders like to use Nolvadex at the end of a steroid cycle since it increases the body's own testosterone production".
    A rarely observed but welcome characteristic of Nolvadex is that it has a direct influence on the hypothalamus and thus, by an in-creased release of gonadotropine, it stimulates the testosterone pro-duction in the testes. This does not result in a tremendous but still a measurable increase of the body's own testosterone. This effect, however," is not sufficient to significantly increase the testosterone production reduced by anabolic /androgenic steroids. "

Your friends are right, it does help your body produce it sown test, but as stated in the last sentence its not enough to reverse what a steroid has decreased.

Clomid also has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level. Clomid is especially effective when the body's own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids, is suppressed. In most cases Clomid can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10- 14 days. For this reason Clomid is primarily taken after steroids are discontinued

Pheedno's PCT

This thread says it all..case closed!

Thread Information