Thread: Pre Cycle

Dexters Lab is offline New Member

Pre Cycle

I have read a lot of threads on the things to do during and after a cycle but what kinds of thing i.e diet, training , rest etc should one be doing during the days before a cycle? Are there specific things you should be doing to prepare the body for the coming changes?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    rest as normal, diet, training need to be good basically,

the only things relating directly to gear are the injection procedures, i.e. pre injection use an alcohol wipe and some say have a shower

Da Bull is offline Banned
    2 important things IMO are,first get your diet up and going,so your metabolism is moving quick,and secondly,take your SERM and AI one week before starting cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    2 important things IMO are,first get your diet up and going,so your metabolism is moving quick,and secondly,take your SERM and AI one week before starting cycle.
    have to agree 100% here...start giong up in cals and protein like your on and begin the nolva and l-dex ect. if your gonna be useing them

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    how long have you been training? You may be too young for aas,but im not here to judge. But to answer your question I agree with previous post but may add getting your body stronger is a major priority. If you start adding muscell fast ,your connective tissues will surely lag. The end result is possible injury. So my advice is prepare your body first because its going to get stressed more..

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    have to agree 100% here...start giong up in cals and protein like your on and begin the nolva and l-dex ect. if your gonna be useing them
    If it is Letrozole start 3 weeks prior to cycle, also start with a good sleeping rythym about one month before cycle!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Dexters Lab is offline New Member
    My age is 24. I am not about to start a cycle i am just curious as to the prep work that is involved. I am 6ft 3 and 210 lbs BF 19%, Currently training with weights every other night and cardio in between I.e Hill sprints and 100 metre sprints. I have trained naturally for two years (on and off) and gained approx 20lbs. I am now looking to star a more serious routine of lifting and hoping to get to around 15% BF and stay at 210-215lbs.

Thread Information