Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mrmanners is offline Junior Member

Putting your pet on a cycle

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Allright, I'm probably gonna catch hell for this, but seriously, my girlfriend has this 14 year old cat, he's a cool cat and I like him. Lately he has been losing alot of weight because of his advanced age. I thought about giving him a little testosterone cyionate to kinda give him some spark back. The dosage for a cat is listed on the package. . .

Has anyone done this to any of their pets?

M

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmanners
    Allright, I'm probably gonna catch hell for this, but seriously, my girlfriend has this 14 year old cat, he's a cool cat and I like him. Lately he has been losing alot of weight because of his advanced age. I thought about giving him a little testosterone cyionate to kinda give him some spark back. The dosage for a cat is listed on the package. . .

M
    lol i saw this on the other thread.. interesting..

promiscio is offline Member
    haha... I thought about it, I have a whippet and I take him to agility races,,,,, figure a lil boost coulndt hurt him, but never did it

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmanners

M
    well you could but you would have to get the dosages exact to the anamals BW or they would die...even if you did it right i wouldent feel right doing it...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Take the cat to a vet

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Call and ask and ask her veterinarian about it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    why anyone would try to harm a pet is just beyond my realm of thought.

Latimus is offline Banned
    some spark?...hes an old cat...

vet

legend is offline Associate Member
    i am not a tree hugger or an anti fur nut, but i do like animals. why the hell would you even consider doing something that could hurt or even kill it. way too much free time bro.

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    do it! turn that cat into a lion!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say maybe 1/4 ml a week. He might whip your ass after 2 or 3 weeks if he has Cat Roid Rage .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Thats your best bet - call them and ask them. They will be interested in the wellfare of the animal and not your idenetity. Tell them your friend (his father owns a Vet suppy) has a bottle of vetenary test cyp with instructions on it for domestic animals and wondering if it could benefit your cat due to a recent lowered dispostion and bodyweight... and let me know what they tell you... just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    i am not a tree hugger or an anti fur nut, but i do like animals. why the hell would you even consider doing something that could hurt or even kill it. way too much free time bro.
    How do you know it will hurt the cat - it could benefit it in it's aged condition. Are you a vetenarian? Don't you administer exogenous hormones yourself?

These threads tend to get locked because people jump on someone with genuine interest in HRT for their pets - can we for once keep one open and civil so some of those that are interested in the topic can hear more about it???

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife

agreed.

alabama is offline Associate Member
    just make sure he follows up wih PCT

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    dont do it

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    How do you know it will hurt the cat - it could benefit it in it's aged condition. Are you a vetenarian? Don't you administer exogenous hormones yourself?

These threads tend to get locked because people jump on someone with genuine interest in HRT for their pets - can we for once keep one open and civil so some of those that are interested in the topic can hear more about it???
    I think the reason is that it sounds like he's just going to try to figure this out on his own where if this cat had a legitimate need than it should be at the vet getting this prescribed to it. And keep in mind that this cat does not have a say in the matter and may very well be ready to die in it's mind. So although the detractor may administer exogenous test to himself, atleast he has a choice in the matter. The cat just goes along for the ride wether it likes it or not. I think that changes how you look at it. This is flat out wrong to do unless prescribed by your vet and done with their prescription and doses. Go ask him about the option for your cat if you're really serious.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I think the reason is that it sounds like he's just going to try to figure this out on his own where if this cat had a legitimate need than it should be at the vet getting this prescribed to it. And keep in mind that this cat does not have a say in the matter and may very well be ready to die in it's mind. So although the detractor may administer exogenous test to himself, atleast he has a choice in the matter. The cat just goes along for the ride wether it likes it or not. I think that changes how you look at it. This is flat out wrong to do unless prescribed by your vet and done with their prescription and doses. Go ask him about the option for your cat if you're really serious.
    I totally agree that a vetenarian should be involved - and I would like to know what he/she says...

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    whats wrong with the vet, my cat is on an antihistamine steroid and cant live without it. She has severe asma and needs bi monthly shots. The steroid though is not one that we all take like a vet test. Those A.S. are what owners use in race dogs/horses/and for breeding cattle(fina). Do u know what would happen to this cat u like so much,, no and neither do i, SO TAKE THE CAT TO THE VET.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    OHHHH GAWD! I saw this post and i was freakin out to hear about a SOLID 285lbs Rottie....haha...instead it's a cat! HAHAHA

wait... i have a Rottie... I'll post the cycle Bros...
    hahaha

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    ageed

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Practicing your vetenarian skills on your pet is just plain irresponsible.
    If anything take him to the vet and suggest test treatment and see what he says.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    vets are super expensive get the advice from the vet over the phone to see if will help and if he says it will go for it the cat is already 14 years old thats pretty old for a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    ageed
    Holy sh*t, me too! I think this may be a sign that the world is about to end.

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    Thanks to all for responding to the question. Before you get the rope out and string me up in the nearest tree!!! -It was only a question to see if anyone on the board had any experience with this. . .

The ol' fella IS going to the vet prior to me shooting him full with roids, besides, he might start pissing all over the place if he gets his test levels up again. (He's neutered) -so then that would be an argument against supplementation.

I thought of this as a beneficial option to replace his test levels back to what they were when he was a young Tom, not some freaky experiment to see how big I can get him.

I'll keep you updated, M

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Practicing your vetenarian skills on your pet is just plain irresponsible.
    If anything take him to the vet and suggest test treatment and see what he says.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Try vet... my cat was just diagnosed with hyperthyroidism... Symptoms include massive appetite, increased energy levels(for an old fart), and dramatic weight loss; he is also 14.

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    i agree on that one, give him some growth hormone .... its like the fountain of youth right?
    bump!!!

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Bro, read my thread, there are certian type of a.s that can kill or heal a cat!! Mine3 cant live without the 2 month shot but the shot is not to build muscle in any way, its to clear her lungs out so she can breathe. Administering test into this cat with no balls could proove fatal. Of course, im no vet but neither are you.
    I do know one thing, taking my cat to the vet saved her life just in time, she was breathing out of a straw!! Imagine that one!!! Im not flaming, but more so educating you, you can very well kill the old fart!!!! Mine almost died and shes only 2 yrs old!!

Please, if u can afford the gear, u can afford the vet bill, tell them ur plans and see what they say bro. Id hate to hear that u killed the cat!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    this retard skinhead guy I USED TO KNOW shot some of his male pits with test for weight pulling competitions. I was totally against it. BUT, the big ol bastard NEVER lost once, wicked grey and black brindle pit.

WICKED ... and surprisingly nice for being taunted and beaten and fed raw meat.

but either way, like everyone else has said and yourself, vet the ol fella up.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Bro I wouldnt even risk it. Take the kitty to a Vet, at least they know what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Administering test into this cat with no balls could proove fatal. Of course, im no vet but neither are you.
    Actually, if the cat is casterated then low androgen levels could be a result, since 90 percent of your endogenous androgens are produced via the testes. If a human were casterated HRT would be the next thing for sure... God... going through life (even 14 years) with baseline levels of testosterone ... now that would suck... is this cat casterated?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I plan on putting my Boxer on some gear!!! Hes only 7 months old and he is about 70 somthin pounds. Hes allready a good looking dog and I think a cycle would do him some justice once he stops growing first. i havnt been able to find anywhere on the net where it lists cycles for dogs.

And no im not gonna hurt the d@mn thing!!!!! I will like myself know what he needs before I do it!!!! Flame away

SKiN is offline Member
    I thought about this for my Cane Corso, but he is already over 100lb at 9 months old.... His dad is 150lbs SOLID. Scariest dog i have ever seen. Its still in the back of my head but if i can find a safe way i could make myself do it. My roommate wanted to do it to his boxer whos is 40lbs at 7 months LOL. His boxer is the meanest fastest dog but her attitude doesnt match her size lol.... If anyone finds anything PLEASE post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I plan on putting my Boxer on some gear!!! Hes only 7 months old and he is about 70 somthin pounds. Hes allready a good looking dog and I think a cycle would do him some justice once he stops growing first. i havnt been able to find anywhere on the net where it lists cycles for dogs.

And no im not gonna hurt the d@mn thing!!!!! I will like myself know what he needs before I do it!!!! Flame away
    I hope he "rages" and bites the sh*t out of you.

palequail is offline Banned
    I'd Eat the cat before I waste my precious Roids on that thing...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah screw you too!!!! LOL

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Leaner meat if you waited til the cat was juiced before you ate it! Cat burger...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    My thoughts exactly. Wo, hope no one saw that. Creepy.

gear_man is offline New Member
    **** there goes my rotties cycle.. he is a year old 120 pds. i like to juice him..but i think ill just keep lettn him drag tireds and logs through the yard..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information