Thread: joints hurting

biohazard570 is offline New Member

joints hurting

started the test prop and fina cycle 8 days ago and i am starting to experience really sore knees. my joints are hurting more than usual. this is the first time with the fina. the nolva is going to get started immediately but is this normal?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Are yo going to take the nolva for the sore joints? To my knowlwdge it want help with that problem, nolva is for gyno. You could try glucosimine(spelling) it may some.

Quake is offline Member
    I'm on sust, and as you know test prop is in that too, and I'm experiencing aching in my kness when I go to stand up etc. Maybe it's this????

biohazard570 is offline New Member
    not takin nolva for the joints just gonna take it 10mg ed. because it finally came in

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    If you like Green Tea, take it. Drink it like you drink water, it's REAL good on the joints. I drink that all day long, well partly b/c I like it. But it helps me out while Im winny.I also started drinking Osteo-Bioflex 2 weeks before I started the winny, and it helps a lot! Very very minor joint pains. Dont skip a dose though, I did that for one day, and may joints ached.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    If you like Green Tea, take it. Drink it like you drink water, it's REAL good on the joints. I drink that all day long, well partly b/c I like it. But it helps me out while Im winny.I also started drinking Osteo-Bioflex 2 weeks before I started the winny, and it helps a lot! Very very minor joint pains. Dont skip a dose though, I did that for one day, and may joints ached.
    I didn't know that, I'll definetly try it!

I'm on the end of the 2nd week with fina winny prop and my elbows are killing me, especially after swimming!

Thread Information