Fame is offline Junior Member

Cycle and vacation question

Test e 1-10wk
    dbol 1-4 wk

I'm taking my 1cc shots twice a week, monday and thursday...in week 6 i will be going on vacation on a tuesday and coming back sunday, that week, is it fine to take a 2cc on the monday, since id rather not bring a whole 10cc bottle and needle on vacation, and then go back on the 1cc shots 2x a week the following week.

I'd imagine its totally fine, and not going do anything negative, just thought i'd ask.

I still havent really thought about how i will fly w/ my nolva liquid....maybe i'll try to get a hold of some tab form before i go in august

thanks

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fame
    Test e 1-10wk
    dbol 1-4 wk

I'm taking my 1cc shots twice a week, monday and thursday...in week 6 i will be going on vacation on a tuesday and coming back sunday, that week, is it fine to take a 2cc on the monday, since id rather not bring a whole 10cc bottle and needle on vacation, and then go back on the 1cc shots 2x a week the following week.

I'd imagine its totally fine, and not going do anything negative, just thought i'd ask.

I still havent really thought about how i will fly w/ my nolva liquid....maybe i'll try to get a hold of some tab form before i go in august

thanks
    are you flying?

yes.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Yes it is fine to do that.... The only difference is that your base test levels will take more of a drop since you are not taking that shot in the middle of the week to keep them up... no biggie tho...

As for the nolva, yes you should find some tabs to take with you.... much easier then trying to explain syringes and an unknown liquid in a vial....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    you could put it in an eye drop container. just remember exactly how much you put in there.

my nolva (tamox citrate) isnt actually in a vial, its in a plastic container...i can prob swap a shampoo label on it, it looks kinda like a 'travel size shampoo bottle'...but i'd still need to bring the oral syringe, but i do know thats not as bad as a syringe +needle, but i'll prob just get some tabs, im not sure i have enough liquid to finish the cycle +pct anyway

Thread Information