Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    priest_416 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    107

    Anybody use liquid DBol

    I was just wondering if anybody has ever used liquid DBol .

    Let me know how it is.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    If your talkin Ref-b I drink it llike its water. Good stuff if you take the right dose

  3. #3
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by priest_416
    I was just wondering if anybody has ever used liquid DBol .

    Let me know how it is.

    Thanks
    It's just like the pills only in liquid form.

  4. #4
    John88Test's Avatar
    John88Test is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    741
    Ref-b I like alot...i drink it like water toooooo....tastes like a roasted monkey testicle tho...drink oj with it

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    i make my own liquid dbol . 40mg/ml 120ml only 40 dollars that is definately the way to go in my opinion just my 2 cents.

  6. #6
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    i love ref b....

  7. #7
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    is it better than the tabs

  8. #8
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    is it better than the tabs
    some may say yes, but i personally don't think any liquid d-bol could take the place of some of the more reputable makers of tabs

  9. #9
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    some may say yes, but i personally don't think any liquid d-bol could take the place of some of the more reputable makers of tabs
    If legit and dosed correctly it's exactly the same, no difference!

    I doesn't matter if you dissolve 10mg of sugar in water and drink it, or press it into a pill and swallow it. It's still the same sugar.

  10. #10
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    If legit and dosed correctly it's exactly the same, no difference!

    I doesn't matter if you dissolve 10mg of sugar in water and drink it, or press it into a pill and swallow it. It's still the same sugar.
    true true. i personally wasn't very impressed with the results when i used it. perhaps i wasn't taking enough.

  11. #11
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    true true. i personally wasn't very impressed with the results when i used it. perhaps i wasn't taking enough.
    Or it was under dosed. But if it's not, it's exactly the same. Just a different carrier.

  12. #12
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    i make my own liquid dbol. 40mg/ml 120ml only 40 dollars that is definately the way to go in my opinion just my 2 cents.
    im with ya bro. you cant do better than making your own gear.

    as for ref-b i used it once and liked it. Only draw back came from injecting it (before i knew i could eat it) and a huge knot that resulted. Painfull ****. A bit underdosed I believe which is why I like making my own.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •