Thread: puffy nips

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Unhappy puffy nips

finished my cycle a little while ago, humongous gains and i lvoe them. put on some pudge, but i'm ok with that, it'll all come off. My question is this, i have ALWAYS had puffy nipples, when i work out in the gym people have thought i was on aas and had gyno before cycling had even crossed my mind. now that i did a bulking cycle, and my bf% is higher(19-20), my nips look even worse! what can i do to get rid of this? keep in mind i've always had the problem, its not just aas gyno. i was running nolva and ran proper pct clomid, nolva, etc.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    how long ago was your cycle and what was it?

Opey is offline Associate Member
    if you are planning to cut, this problem will probably go away. what bf% where you at before when you had this problem? i had the same problem at about 12-13% bf, but when i dropped below 10% (about), it cleared right up. i have also heard that you can use preperation h on your nips, but im not sure if it works or not.

cycle

i ran a 10 wk cycle of test enanthate and deca . worked great. i didn't get gyno really as i slammed down the nolvadex every week, and was religious about my pct. just the problem worsened as i put more pudge on. before my cycle by bf% was pretty low, but not torn to shreds low. i'd say around 13%. the problem was pretty significant for 13%bf though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    i ran a 10 wk cycle of test enanthate and deca. worked great. i didn't get gyno really as i slammed down the nolvadex every week, and was religious about my pct. just the problem worsened as i put more pudge on. before my cycle by bf% was pretty low, but not torn to shreds low. i'd say around 13%. the problem was pretty significant for 13%bf though!!!
    the gyno could be from the deca you need vit b-6..

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    the gyno could be from the deca you need vit b-6..
    **** you beat me to it again

ya bro you gotta run b6 with deca nolva doesnt work for deca gyno

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    **** you beat me to it again

ya bro you gotta run b6 with deca nolva doesnt work for deca gyno
    kinda speedy tonight...

Angry b6

i ran b6 200mg ed while on cycle, sorry should have posted that. i dont want to know what i SHOULD have done, but what i CAN do. i told you already that this has always been a problem, even before cycling! it is NOT steroid induced gyno, it has just gotten worse with the retained water and bf%. what can i do to get rid of it, i know it will decrease with fat loss, but its always prominent anyway. i'm just sick of it, i look good with the exception of my ****ing bitch nipples, it looks like i've been breast feeding a pirhanna

come on

bump. need help. please!

Had the same problem bro...I reduced my body fat and it made a HUGE difference

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i have same problem angel, let me know if you find a solution. Happy hunting

Unhappy ****

dammit, looks liek i'm stuck with big muscles and bitch tits.

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    if you did hate them that much you could get surgery done.Thats worst case senario, i've thought about it

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain bro. Ive had big puffy nipples since puberty. No matter how good i get my body to look, im always disappointed when i see my nipples. I wish I could just cut the f*****s off. Ive tried everything. Yohimburn worked for like the first week. It gives a weird sensation that makes your nipple hard. After a while though your skin get use to it and nothing happens. Im trying preperation H now, but doesnt seem to be working. I plan on doing a few more cycles before seriously considering surgury. Let me know if u hear of anything that works.

Red face

nothin yet, my bf% is coming down, but they're still there, i've been reading up on the surgery, and i guess its a simple procedure than can heal in 1 month or less. i'm seriously considering a consultation next week/.

nothin yet, my bf% is coming down, but they're still there, i've been reading up on the surgery, and i guess its a simple procedure than can heal in 1 month or less. i'm seriously considering a consultation next week/.
    I feel your pain. I never had a nip prob until I started putting on weight for football. I went from about 12% to 22% and started losing the weight by my senior year but the damage was done--I had fat guy nips. Down to 14% bf and the nips have improved some. Hopefully when I get to 10% bf the prob will get to be bearable. If not, I am getting surgery when I can afford it.

If you dont, Im going to bump this in about a week or two to see what you find out--price, revovery time, procedure, or whatever. Good luck

cascade is offline Junior Member
    i ran b6 200mg ed while on cycle, sorry should have posted that. i dont want to know what i SHOULD have done, but what i CAN do. i told you already that this has always been a problem, even before cycling! it is NOT steroid induced gyno, it has just gotten worse with the retained water and bf%. what can i do to get rid of it, i know it will decrease with fat loss, but its always prominent anyway. i'm just sick of it, i look good with the exception of my ****ing bitch nipples, it looks like i've been breast feeding a pirhanna
    Yeah dude, I got the puffy nipple syndrome as well. I know what you mean, Im musclular at about 12% bf and when I hit a side chest, all I can focus on is that nipple that pokes out.
    Im going to the Docs in a few weeks about it. There's a few things that were brought to my attetion about it, one was the bf%, getting below 10% but is hard when you're just trying to bulk up hardcore, but I'll be doing that in the process. The other is I (or anyone with this problem) could have a gland imbalance, relating or pertaining to the tyroid cartilage or the thyroid gland.
    I'm getting glands checked and a blood test for it, aswell as any estrogen levels tested (just becuase I hate those f*ckers so **** much).
    I can PM you or keep this posted, but like I said it's in a couple - few weeks.

new guy XL is offline New Member
    I was skinny, then got fat, now I'm thin but toned up. I have the nips too, never lost them after I got fat. I used deca as well, and gained a little fat, butgained good muscle too. I am planning on cutting, but I'm afraid of loosing my size else where.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i've heard of anabolic gel pads you rub on areas you want to kill fat.
    i've also read of someone using these on his chest to try killing gyno and apparently it worked somewhat.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I know what you're talking about with the puffy nips. I have the same exact problem and have tried everything with it. My last option before looking into surgery is to try and lower my bf% below 10. I hope that it shrinks em right down. It is not gyno I have just extra fat in them (I did have gyno as a child with the rock hard lumps and all but that went away after a few years).

This is my last ditch effort to get rid of these cow utters mounted on my chest.

fitter-happier is offline New Member
    phew, thank god i'm not the only one. like most people who've already posted about it, i've had puffy nips ever since i put on major weight back in highschool. i try not to let em bother me too much, but i always get comments about em. i've a long ways to go before i'm even remotely on my way to getting below 10%bf, but how sweet it would be to not have them f'ing stare at me anymore.

"cow utters" lol. that made my day. thanks.

Talking wel..

i've already had my test, estrogen, and t3/t4 levels checked, and i'm all go. no thyroid problems, i have a fairly fast metabolism, but slow enough so i can put muscle on very quickly. today is the 13th, and i have a consultation on the 19th of this month. Apparently the surgery is not too expensive, and its very simple. The doc said healing time is very quick, and i could be doing full blown chest workouts again in 1 month, with light maintenence lifting up until then. I'll re-post about the consultation, etc...

maybe i'll even get a few painkillers
    (not that i need them)

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Last I knew the surgery was really expensive. My friend had it done and it cost him a fortune out of his own pocket. Worst part is it has been 2 years since then and it still looks like he has puffy nips. He just went back to the doctors about 3 weeks ago and they said they would have to try again if he paid another 4-5grand.

IMO try dieting bro then opt for the surgery. I know it seems like the easy way out but think about all the nice cycles you could buy with that 5 grand if you just hit the treadmill a little more in the morning.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    if u had puberty induced gyno would u have hard lumps under them? mine are puffy also but no hardness in them. mine got like that when i lost alot of weight around 13 years old

Unhappy gyno

that would be correctable. if there are no lumps, or solid tissue, it is not actually gyno or breast tissue, your nips probably just stretched a little. this is what happens what people get fat then lose weight, they do not actually ahve gyno, the nips and chest area just stretched to compensate for the fat. if you lower your bf%, it will probably fix, or at least help the problem. losing weight isn't the problem for me, i actually HAVE gyno, and it will always be there. its just a question of how much it bothers me, and if its worth paying to get my chest cut open!!!!

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    guys this is a post i have been looking for, i hat my puffy nipples,. i mean my chest would be great but then theses puffy nipples come out and then it looks like bitch tits you know. keep this thread going im very interested!!!

Red face well..

2 more days to my doc visit.... i'll let you all know what info he gives me!
    pb2... do you actually have gyno, because when a lot of people lose some body fat the bitch tits go away. of all the people that say they have gyno, probably only 1/2 really do IMO, the rest is just fat in the nipple/chest area!!!

jesus i think with the way mine look i should be the one breastfeeding the baby coming, not my girl!!!

****in A, now that i think about it, my tits are bigger than hers!
    lmfao
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 03-05-2005 at 11:57 AM.

Thread Information