Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Dropped 9% BF during Winny Cycle and Diet.

I dropped from 26% bf to 17% bf in 3 weeks. I gained 7lbs of lean muscle and dropped 13lbs total weight. My question is if you guys think this would be a good 2nd cycle for a guy my size. I was warned not to do a winny only cycle 1st but was 3 weeks into it before i found this forum and gained more knowledge. here is what i was thinking for a next cycle.

week 1-10 test enan 500mg ew
    week 1-9 equipoise 400mg ew
    week 1-15 nolvadex 20mg ed
    week 12-15 clomid 300mg day 1,100mg day 2-11, 50mg 12-21

give me your advice guys.
    thanks,
    Mike

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ 1-12
    Test 1-14

You'll see a lot better results from the EQ running it a bit longer

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I dropped from 26% bf to 17% bf in 3 weeks. I gained 7lbs of lean muscle and dropped 13lbs total weight. My question is if you guys think this would be a good 2nd cycle for a guy my size. I was warned not to do a winny only cycle 1st but was 3 weeks into it before i found this forum and gained more knowledge. here is what i was thinking for a next cycle.

thanks,
    Mike
    run enth for 13 weeks, eq for 12, nolva 10 mgs ed throughout

is the 10 week test cycle too short??? I'll need 1 more vial of each if i stretch it 13 weeks+.

is the 10 week test cycle too short??? I'll need 1 more vial of each if i stretch it 13 weeks+.
    eq is very mild and doesnt kick in till 8-9 weeks, 10 weeks of test is fine if you are running it solo, but for eq to be effective, it should be run a minimum of 12 weeks

SKiN is offline Member
    Well if you cant afford to run the Eq 12 weeks or longer i wouldnt advice running it... there are better options..

what are some other options?? If i run test 14 weeks and eq 13 weeks i need another vial of each. this cycle is putting up over 700.00+ then. is it worth doing the eq??

what are some other options?? If i run test 14 weeks and eq 13 weeks i need another vial of each. this cycle is putting up over 700.00+ then. is it worth doing the eq??
    what are you paying for each?

SKiN is offline Member
    WOW gym source im guessing...

70.00 for 250mg /10ml
    85.00 for 200mg/10ml
    2.00 for 20mg tab nolvadex
    2.00 for 50mg clomid

seems like avg price to me and not a gym source either.

SKiN is offline Member
    i guess.....

Check your pms....

thanks,
    Mike
    Good for you bro!

You are also living proove that my theory about an Oral Only cycle is right!

If first or second cycle an oral only (And this means only a DHT-derivative or Clostebol) can be quite beneficial!
    6 weeks @ 50 mg ED with proper PCT (20 days though)

Test is best though!

Also you are proove that not only diet and cardio are key but that Winstrol also burns fat (most people parrot the guy who said Winstrol doesn't shred fat but makes you maintain muscle mass while dieting!)
    And while dieting; loosing 13 pounds of fat while gaining 7 pounds of muscle in three weeks! cannot be countributed to Diet and Cardio alone!

Truth is that all androgens burn fat, the stronger the androgen the more the effect (Testosterone also burns fat but in the "underneath" layers and due to aromatization of test, it can become less noticable in some cases --> but this is one of the reasons why men have lower average fatpercentages).
    Anavar , Winstrol and Trenbolone have proven besides them being androgens to also have other paths to burn fat (Trenbolone effected Prostaglandines, while Anavar and Winstrol did it by raising UCP-1 levels, if my memory serves me right).
    Masteron and Halotestin are the strongest androgens (but Tren sheds even more fat than these two!).

Now bro the best cycle would be:

Week 1-14 Test Enantate 250 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Equipose 200 mg E3D
    Week11-16 Anavar (or Winstrol) @ 50 mg ED
    PCT week 16 (research this!)

Along with Milkthistle (also research this!), about 200 grams of protein a day (proteinshakes better than tuna and chicken preferabely a slow protein mix like 70% Milkprotein, 30% Whey)
    And if you want Clen + Taurine 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off (with Ephedra, Cafeine, Yohimbine on these weeks) throughout cycle and PCT (also research Clen + Taurine + ECY)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 07-14-2004 at 02:39 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    70.00 for 250mg /10ml
    85.00 for 200mg/10ml
    2.00 for 50mg clomid

the injectable pricing isn't awesome, but average domestic.

you are getting bent over the table on the ancillaries though.

you are paying more for your PCT and anti than the injects!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Good for you bro!

You are also living proove that my theory about an Oral Only cycle is right!

If first or second cycle an oral only (And this means only a DHT-derivative or Clostebol) can be quite beneficial!
    6 weeks @ 50 mg ED with proper PCT (20 days though)

Test is best though!

Also you are proove that not only diet and cardio are key but that Winstrol also burns fat (most people parrot the guy who said Winstrol doesn't shred fat but makes you maintain muscle mass while dieting!)
    And while dieting; loosing 13 pounds of fat while gaining 7 pounds of muscle in three weeks! cannot be countributed to Diet and Cardio alone!

Truth is that all androgens burn fat, the stronger the androgen the more the effect (Testosterone also burns fat but in the "underneath" layers and due to aromatization of test, it can become less noticable in some cases --> but this is one of the reasons why men have lower average fatpercentages).
    Anavar , Winstrol and Trenbolone have proven besides them being androgens to also have other paths to burn fat (Trenbolone effected Prostaglandines, while Anavar and Winstrol did it by raising UCP-1 levels, if my memory serves me right).
    Masteron and Halotestin are the strongest androgens (but Tren sheds even more fat than these two!).

Now bro the best cycle would be:

Week 1-14 Test Enantate 250 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Equipose 200 mg E3D
    Week11-16 Anavar (or Winstrol) @ 50 mg ED
    PCT week 16 (research this!)

Along with Milkthistle (also research this!), about 200 grams of protein a day (proteinshakes better than tuna and chicken preferabely a slow protein mix like 70% Milkprotein, 30% Whey)
    And if you want Clen + Taurine 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off (with Ephedra, Cafeine, Yohimbine on these weeks) throughout cycle and PCT (also research Clen + Taurine + ECY)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    anavar is expensive as shiatt

somedude247 is offline Member
    I did not think it was even possible to lose that amount of BF in 3 short weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    that's why it says: (or winstrol )
    miotolan or mestanolone (methyl-dht) is also good

Oh yeah forget to mention that he'd best use Letrozole @1 mg ED or EOD as an Anti-estrogen and start with it 3 weeks prior to cycle and continue it all the way through cycle and PCT!
    (This goes out to my main man --> Da Bull)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 07-14-2004 at 02:56 PM.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    good job

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

thanks,
    Mike

What dosage of winny did you run ED??

<<LMO>>

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    I did not think it was even possible to lose that amount of BF in 3 short weeks.

thats what i was thiking. that is a ****load of BF per week. but if its true that awesome bro. also is it possible to gain 7 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks??

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    70.00 for 250mg /10ml
    85.00 for 200mg/10ml
    2.00 for 50mg clomid

Those are a little high. Atleast the gear is. The anti-e's are insanely high prced if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Those are a little high. Atleast the gear is. The anti-e's are insanely high prced if you ask me.
    i'm glad mexico is 45 minutes away

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg

look harder. but don't pm me.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20

okay

congrats on the weight loss though to the thread starter...keep that diet strict though because at 17% and running enanthate , there is the possibility of water retention as well as fat gain...make sure to keep that sodium low and do some cardio throughout the cycle and you could be sitting pretty at 13% before no time

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Uh ... if you find a source with cheap anavar (would have to be powder really) than I would think you have a source for even cheaper everything else. It's relative and relatively speaking anavar is freakin' expensive. My anavar that's in the mail as we speak was cheap as hell, but the test was like buying swedish fish.

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member

Question

thanks,
    Mike
    Hey mike what's up i am so curious what was ur weight at the start and what is it now ? amazing result btu what i am wondering is 9 % of BF is only 13 Lbs ? that i dont get if u can tell me how much u weighted before and now that be great. Do u have pics thanks. bud.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX~Ottawa
    Hey mike what's up i am so curious what was ur weight at the start and what is it now ? amazing result btu what i am wondering is 9 % of BF is only 13 Lbs ? that i dont get if u can tell me how much u weighted before and now that be great. Do u have pics thanks. bud.
    that's because he also gained 7 lbs of muscle, meaning (not accouting for water; and glucagon) 20 lbs total fat loss...

9% is 20 lbs meaning he weighs about 100 kg! (220 lbs) but if we take water and glucagon in consideration I think he is about 90 KG (200 lbs).

Greets
    Kingofmasters

SKiN is offline Member
    What a POS.....

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    What a POS.....
    What was that comment for? I was just trying to tell the guy that if he looked a little bit harder he would probably be able to find some oxandrolone for a lot cheaper than what he was getting it for. I agree with ECoastVIP that it's kind of relative, but if one were to find a solid powder source than their cost of anavar would PLUMMET, and it would probably cost 1/3 as much.
    I was just trying to help the guy out and save him some change. I don't see the real reason for your reply, but maybe you misunderstood me. Either way, it won't break my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX~Ottawa
    My start weight was 225lbs and 3 weeks later was 212. i gained 7lbs lean muscle otherwise i guess if i didnt gain any lean muscle my weight would have dropped to 205 in theory. its the gods honest truth too. only 3 weeks to the day.My BF was measured by an ifbb nutritionist. so it should be accurate. when you change your diet from fast food, late night pasta etc.. to a diet consisting of..
    5 small meals every 2 hours and last meal at 5pm.
    2000 calories
    200 grams all natural carbs (broccoli,honey,OJ,apple, banana etc)
    220 grams protein
    700 mg sodium
    20 grams fat

work out consisted of 5 days a week
    1- 1 1/2 hour weight training
    1 hour/800+ calories elliptical cardio
    15 minute steam room

supplement consisted of
    50mg eod Stan QV 50 ( winstrol )
    1 week clenbutrx (mahuang,caffeine,yohimbe mix)
    2 weeks CLENBUTEROL ( i saw less results with clenbuterol the the ECY stack)
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 07-15-2004 at 10:58 AM.

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member
    good stuff

georgie24 is offline Member
    winny is great!!!

Thread Information