gixxer is offline Associate Member

Anyone post results if you did a tren-e,test-e or prop,eq cycle

Anyone post results if you did a tren -e,test-e or prop,eq cycle.
    How did you like it!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Test prop is awesome, as are all forms of testosterone .....I like this one especially due to its short ester so it clears the system pretty fast. I used Tren Ace from QV, and after 4 weeks I quit using it because the night sweats, insomnia and anxiety were getting to be too much. So I just upped the prop dossage and had a sucessful cutting cycle all the same

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I was looking for the combo Of Test-E or (prop)Tren -E & EQ run together.I've heard some good feed back from a couple,but thats all.I wondered if others have run it?

I also heard Tren-E was better on the insomnia and anxiety also.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    im doing test cyp/prop/eq cycle i just started my first cycle i'll keep u updated

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive done Test cypionate /halotestin /Equipoise in a cycle before. I thought it was great for a final result looking good. My next cycle is gonna be exactly like you listed above. I like Deca for bulking though. When my mind is set on bulking its all I try to do, theres no middle ground.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i just finished up 10 weeks of tren enth at 500 mgs with 750 mgs test enth. strength is still going up... (just finished last shot of tren e).

gained 15 pounds of (mostly) muscle. lost a lil bf, got a bunch of new striations and some freaky vascularity. i'm going to be replacing the tren e with eq at 600 mgs a week for awhile with 1 g test a week.

as far as i'm concerned, tren e stacked with test e is an awesome choice as long as you're prepared for the sides and use the proper ancillaries. i really liked the results and it honestly feels like i'm on the ideal 'cutting-down while bulking cycle' that newbies ask about weekly. you know: "i want to gain loads of muscle and i need to drop a few pounds of bodyfat too, especially in my beer gut. my friend does steroids and he looks great. what steroids should i take? ....etc..."

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i just finished up 10 weeks of tren enth at 500 mgs with 750 mgs test enth. strength is still going up... (just finished last shot of tren e).

gained 15 pounds of (mostly) muscle. lost a lil bf, got a bunch of new striations and some freaky vascularity. i'm going to be replacing the tren e with eq at 600 mgs a week for awhile with 1 g test a week.

as far as i'm concerned, tren e stacked with test e is an awesome choice as long as you're prepared for the sides and use the proper ancillaries. i really liked the results and it honestly feels like i'm on the ideal 'cutting-down while bulking cycle' that newbies ask about weekly. you know: "i want to gain loads of muscle and i need to drop a few pounds of bodyfat too, especially in my beer gut. my friend does steroids and he looks great. what steroids should i take? ....etc..."
    Is it just me or is 15 lbs of a 10 week Test/tren @ high doses
    a bit little!

Thread Information