Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Dude, you dont care about your sex drive? I say reap the benefits of getting jacked and head out to the club to pick up some MILFS. Trust me, if you nail a chick when your on some test, she'll be calling your ass like clockwork.
    i work in Nigeria mate. i'm kind of hoping i dont get the horn cos it 40% + aids out here, i could be endagering my life (could always double wrap i suppose)

have to wait till i get back to england to go milf hunting, and trust me i will be - i feel a long weekend to newcastle comming up (more sluts per square mile than anywhere else in the world)

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i didnt read all other posts but why do u want to "risk" the bad-sides from a "deca -only" cycle? add some test and ull have a much better cycle.
    if "too much" sex drive is a problem rememberr u have your "lady-hand" (5 agains 1, dunno how u call it there...) to use in the morning and maybe mid-day.
    ciao

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm not doin deca , i'm on a test/d'bol cycle

and dont worry i brought appropriate "literature" with me for bashing the bishop, smacking the granny, pulling my plonker, choking my chicken, doing the 5 knuckle shuffle... etc (i could go on)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information