Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    mustang331's Avatar
    mustang331 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    796

    WINNY only "cycle" Is this possible?

    Not to draw out a long story, but I had a nice cycle planned, well some very bad stuff happened to me personally, and decided to get rid of my 2 year planned cycle.. During some depression, I lost the Gym motivation, Getting back into it now, I am gained allot of weight, and would really like to cut up..

    I am 5'9 @ 190lbs @ 25 years old.. I would prob. be ripped at 165lbs or so.. Wondering if its possible to just do a WINNY ONLY cycle.. If so what were the results, how long, how much ETC....


    Did you still use novadex or clomid?

    Thanks all

  2. #2
    Surferboy's Avatar
    Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NoWhere, TX
    Posts
    321
    Winstrol will not get you ripped. With a winny only cycle, you can see some results, but only if your bf is low enough. You are not going to see the results you are wanting with this. Get your diet in check, do some hardcore cardio for a while, drop some pounds naturally and if you still want more, look to AAS. Don't get in too much of a hurry. You can get what your wanting naturally.

  3. #3
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Bump

    I still want to know how bad it is to do a winny only cycle?? Back in the day i did a winny only cyc and it got me stonger and more ripped. (i was at low BF already tho)

    I know test should be the base of all cycs but is it really that bad to do?

  4. #4
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Bump

    I still want to know how bad it is to do a winny only cycle?? Back in the day i did a winny only cyc and it got me stonger and more ripped. (i was at low BF already tho)

    I know test should be the base of all cycs but is it really that bad to do?
    its not recomended to do by itself. test is used as a base. well atleast that is the concesus here on a.r... honestly man, you need to do it naturally first. it will help you mentally, physically and helps you get discipline which is a huge huge part of a.s. if you want to do it right. if you dont have anything in check naturally you are going to fukk up a cycle... good luck

  5. #5
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    its not recomended to do by itself. test is used as a base. well atleast that is the concesus here on a.r... honestly man, you need to do it naturally first. it will help you mentally, physically and helps you get discipline which is a huge huge part of a.s. if you want to do it right. if you dont have anything in check naturally you are going to fukk up a cycle... good luck
    yeah thats what everyone says here... its not me who wants to do a winny only cyc!! I was just curious to see why and how it is so bad to do by itself?

    Hung: You actually wanted to know how my prop/var cyc was workin. It is around the 20th day of var and I am defly seeing better pumps, more cuts, and my vascularity is increasing fast! I feel my muscle stamina has increasd alot since the var started. Defly most fav cyc ive ever done/doing!! (besides annoying prop pain tho)

    **one side although is that my sex drive decreased a lil. Im not a walking hard-on anymore but still always want to have sex....

  6. #6
    mustang331's Avatar
    mustang331 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    796
    ok looks Like I will lose it natrually... Time to post in the diet section.. Anyone who knows about diets meet me in there...
    Thanks

  7. #7
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    yeah thats what everyone says here... its not me who wants to do a winny only cyc!! I was just curious to see why and how it is so bad to do by itself?

    Hung: You actually wanted to know how my prop/var cyc was workin. It is around the 20th day of var and I am defly seeing better pumps, more cuts, and my vascularity is increasing fast! I feel my muscle stamina has increasd alot since the var started. Defly most fav cyc ive ever done/doing!! (besides annoying prop pain tho)

    **one side although is that my sex drive decreased a lil. Im not a walking hard-on anymore but still always want to have sex....
    fukking nice man thanx for the heads up

  8. #8
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    i would say just stick with clen for now

  9. #9
    Mr Juice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    167
    Clenbuterol defenetly not for me. It gives me chest pain and I feel exhausted when using it.

    Stick to a good nutritional plan and good cardio. Don't get a diet, "diets" DON'T work, they are only temporarely and improovements will diminished in the short-term.

    Good Luck buddy.

    YEAAAAAAAA-- BUDDY--LIGHT WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    heckler45_2000's Avatar
    heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    430
    you might want to try ckd/winstrol /clen . This should work pretty good. Most people will say test is base but i know lots of people who do cycles without it and have pretty good gains. The winstrol could be used to perserve what muscle you have . Ive went from 262 to 220 as of today just on a ckd diet. I took a break from working out since december and just know started back up. I lost all that weight with no cardio or drugs. So if you do all of the listed above you will drop weight like crazy.Also look for a thread a couple pages down on a guy who did just winstrol and clen its a good read. He had great gains.

  11. #11
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    You are not going to get the results your looking for by using winny alone. You should get test as a base and if you are really interested into getting ripped then go with prop.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •