Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089

    Best appetite stimulant....

    Which AAS and/or supplement is the best appetite stimulant?

  2. #2
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Not everyone expeiences it but EQ seems to give people extreme hunger.....

  3. #3
    HolidayStyles's Avatar
    HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20
    Agreed - many people experience hunger with EQ, another is a healthy dose of B12 (injectible) - however - again, this varies person to person.

  4. #4
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    EQ always had me eating like a horse

  5. #5
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    The best hunger stimulant for me is when im on diet and I see a commercial for some Dominos pizza..........im so hungryyyy

  6. #6
    UrbanDawg's Avatar
    UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cozy little Ghetto in PA
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Which AAS and/or supplement is the best appetite stimulant?
    EQ - to the point that i am droping it for halo. Stomach gurgling and churning, making me cheat on my diet.

  7. #7
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    I havent felt any yet in my 5th week and dont know if i really want to... lol

  8. #8
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Marijuana works well, and I agree with all the others. They all help me get my grub on.

  9. #9
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Marijuana works well, and I agree with all the others. They all help me get my grub on.
    You cannot talk about Rec drugs on this forum.

  10. #10
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    I havent felt any yet in my 5th week and dont know if i really want to... lol
    Possible sign your EQ is fake or underdosed.

  11. #11
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Possible sign your EQ is fake or underdosed.
    Seriously doubt either... Eq takes a while to kick in buddy....

  12. #12
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    You cannot talk about Rec drugs on this forum.
    Christ....


    Regardless, marijuana stimulates the appetite. Very well, in fact. It is outrageous that even talking about "rec drugs" is frowned upon here when we are all openly discussing anabolics.

    Some things just don't add up.

  13. #13
    somedude247's Avatar
    somedude247 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    902
    B-12 is a good choice.....

  14. #14
    odrorir's Avatar
    odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    330

    Bah

    Just because they are both illegal in the Us doesn't make them anywhere near similar. If you continue to group AAS with rec, drugs you will add to their further negative reputation.


    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Christ....


    Regardless, marijuana stimulates the appetite. Very well, in fact. It is outrageous that even talking about "rec drugs" is frowned upon here when we are all openly discussing anabolics.

    Some things just don't add up.

  15. #15
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Christ....


    Regardless, marijuana stimulates the appetite. Very well, in fact. It is outrageous that even talking about "rec drugs" is frowned upon here when we are all openly discussing anabolics.

    Some things just don't add up.
    Lets me say it again..You cannot talk about rec drugs here regardless if it stimulates the appetite. AS are Performance Enhancing and actually have a reason to be used. However Rec drugs are to get you high and dont have any reason to be used other than in some medical usages.

  16. #16
    John88Test's Avatar
    John88Test is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Lets me say it again..You cannot talk about rec drugs here regardless if it stimulates the appetite. AS are Performance Enhancing and actually have a reason to be used. However Rec drugs are to get you high and dont have any reason to be used other than in some medical usages.
    Amen to that...

  17. #17
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Phentermine is a good appetite suppressant

  18. #18
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Lets me say it again..You cannot talk about rec drugs here regardless if it stimulates the appetite. AS are Performance Enhancing and actually have a reason to be used. However Rec drugs are to get you high and dont have any reason to be used other than in some medical usages.

    Deeming pot a rec drug could theoretically be called an "opinion," an opinion that I and many others disagree with. Marijuana's medicinal values are going to waste in America partly because Christian fundamentalist leaders don't want you or I to use them. Hell, the only reason pot is illegal in the first place is because Du Pont was afraid that hemp fiber would hurt their logging industry and they lobbied the government to ban marijuana. Look it up.

    Think outside the lines for chrissake. Just because politicians have "labeled" it a rec drug doesn't make it solely a rec drug. Quit taking everything Uncle Sam tells you as fact - unless you want to let big brother run the rest of your life and make all your decisions for you.

  19. #19
    Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    A happy place!
    Posts
    318
    dbol made me want to eat big time! about 30 to 45min after taking it I had to eat!!!!!

  20. #20
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Deeming pot a rec drug could theoretically be called an "opinion," an opinion that I and many others disagree with. Marijuana's medicinal values are going to waste in America partly because Christian fundamentalist leaders don't want you or I to use them. Hell, the only reason pot is illegal in the first place is because Du Pont was afraid that hemp fiber would hurt their logging industry and they lobbied the government to ban marijuana. Look it up.

    Think outside the lines for chrissake. Just because politicians have "labeled" it a rec drug doesn't make it solely a rec drug. Quit taking everything Uncle Sam tells you as fact - unless you want to let big brother run the rest of your life and make all your decisions for you.
    I agree it has its medical usuages. However if you dont need marijuana for any medical conditions then you are purely smoking it to get high, which it then becomes a rec drug.

  21. #21
    Paingain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    265
    Marijuana works well, and I agree with all the others. They all help me get my grub on.
    Reply With Quote

    The biggest and strongest I ever was with it, made me eat like a horse.

  22. #22
    daos is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Deeming pot a rec drug could theoretically be called an "opinion," an opinion that I and many others disagree with. Marijuana's medicinal values are going to waste in America partly because Christian fundamentalist leaders don't want you or I to use them. Hell, the only reason pot is illegal in the first place is because Du Pont was afraid that hemp fiber would hurt their logging industry and they lobbied the government to ban marijuana. Look it up.

    Think outside the lines for chrissake. Just because politicians have "labeled" it a rec drug doesn't make it solely a rec drug. Quit taking everything Uncle Sam tells you as fact - unless you want to let big brother run the rest of your life and make all your decisions for you.

    im not flaming, but that sounds like justification. its mostly illegal no matter what you do. gear on the other hand can be prescribed MUCH more easily than pot. matter fact, i have never met someone that has a legal prescription for pot. whereas, i know several people with a script for juice including me.

    if the government suddenly makes pot more accessible, i would most likely use it. but for now, ill keep my distance regarless of why it was banned initially.
    Last edited by daos; 08-02-2004 at 03:27 PM.

  23. #23
    rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    105
    I use mary J as a"bodybuilding" supplement. I eat so much when Im on it. Totally helps out

  24. #24
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    im not flaming, but that sounds like justification. its illegal no matter what you do. gear on the other hand can be prescribed MUCH more easily than pot. matter fact, i have never met someone that has a legal prescription for pot. whereas, i know several people with a script for juice including me.

    I know what you're selling but I'm not buying.

    Gear without prescription is illegal.
    Marijuana without prescription is illegal.
    I know people in Humboldt, California that have licenses to grow it.
    I know people (lots of places) who get prescriptions for gear.


    Who cares if it's illegal? Most of you people on these boards obviously don't respect 100% of the law if you're using steroids without a prescription. What's the difference? There is none - especially if you are using the herb for medicinal purposes (reduce stress/anxiety, stimulate appetite, etc.).

  25. #25
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Is it really that big of a deal....... I think you just like to start ****....

  26. #26
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Is it really that big of a deal....... I think you just like to start ****....

    What's wrong with a little debate or friendly argument? I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

  27. #27
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    i think matto20 brings up a good point!!

  28. #28
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    What's wrong with a little debate or friendly argument? I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    No feelings hurt... just seemed a little stupid to me... not like the mods are gonna bend the rules no matter what points u prove....

  29. #29
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    eq didnt increase my appetite at all

  30. #30
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    What's wrong with a little debate or friendly argument? I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    Nothing wrong with a little debate except when the topic is clearly against the rules of this board. Someone always brings up Marijiuana when the topic of appetite comes up. Then a mod shuts down the thread. So how about we dont talk about it so that anyone with good information on increasing appetite can let the rest of us members here the information.

    I will repeat it again. Pot = rec drug, AS = Performance Enhancing Drug. Pot = people using to get high, AS = People using to put on muscle and build strength.

    If you want to use Pot, go ahead its your life, I will however not endorse it. But it still is a recreational drug. No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned. Steroids are used to benefit ones life. Pot however is a harder argument to say the same thing. My friend discussion of pot is against board rules, no matter what you think of it, It can't be talked about.

    This will be my last post on this thread. Say what you will, argue what you want but I rest my case.

  31. #31
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Pot only may stimulate uses who are relatively young and not heavy. Users that been using for 20 yrs there is NO appetite stimulation... end of this thread.. no need to discuss ( no I do not use)

  32. #32
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Nothing wrong with a little debate except when the topic is clearly against the rules of this board. Someone always brings up Marijiuana when the topic of appetite comes up. Then a mod shuts down the thread. So how about we dont talk about it so that anyone with good information on increasing appetite can let the rest of us members here the information.
    Actually, I have see this topic all the time and marijuana is always spoken of. If the threads get taken down, it usually takes awhile, and I've never really noticed it. This one is still here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I will repeat it again. Pot = rec drug, AS = Performance Enhancing Drug. Pot = people using to get high, AS = People using to put on muscle and build strength.
    You can repeat that all you want - it doesn't make it true. That is your "opinion." If I really wanted to play Devil's Advocate , I would argue that both are illegal without a prescription, and both can be used for productive purposes. And just as some people use marijauna for bad reasons (wanting to get high) there are people who use steroids for bad reasons (can you say "vanity"?). Things aren't as cut and dry as you'd like to believe. If you don't think that there are people out there that use pot other than to "get high", you are not very perceptive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    If you want to use Pot, go ahead its your life, I will however not endorse it. But it still is a recreational drug. No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned. Steroids are used to benefit ones life. Pot however is a harder argument to say the same thing. My friend discussion of pot is against board rules, no matter what you think of it, It can't be talked about.
    First off, you make an ignorant statement that "No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned." What are you implying? That people use marijuana to "get high and waste away there life stoned?" Which, in effect, you are saying that everyone who uses marijuana does so merely to get high and that they waste away THEIR (not there) lives stoned. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. There are thousands of extremely successful people in the world who use marijuana for reasons other than getting high.

    Secondly, I wasn't asking for an endorsement OR your voice of approval. I could care less what you think, but I don't want you skewing the minds of others with your close-minded ideology. Marijuana can be an amazingly helpful herb for many people. And from reading your last few statements, it sounds as if you've been reading a tad few many outdated D.A.R.E. pamphlets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    This will be my last post on this thread. Say what you will, argue what you want but I rest my case.
    What case did you make? All you said was that pot is bad and steroids are good. What the hell kind of argument is that?

  33. #33
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Actually, I have see this topic all the time and marijuana is always spoken of. If the threads get taken down, it usually takes awhile, and I've never really noticed it. This one is still here.



    You can repeat that all you want - it doesn't make it true. That is your "opinion." If I really wanted to play Devil's Advocate , I would argue that both are illegal without a prescription, and both can be used for productive purposes. And just as some people use marijauna for bad reasons (wanting to get high) there are people who use steroids for bad reasons (can you say "vanity"?). Things aren't as cut and dry as you'd like to believe. If you don't think that there are people out there that use pot other than to "get high", you are not very perceptive.



    First off, you make an ignorant statement that "No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned." What are you implying? That people use marijuana to "get high and waste away there life stoned?" Which, in effect, you are saying that everyone who uses marijuana does so merely to get high and that they waste away THEIR (not there) lives stoned. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. There are thousands of extremely successful people in the world who use marijuana for reasons other than getting high.

    Secondly, I wasn't asking for an endorsement OR your voice of approval. I could care less what you think, but I don't want you skewing the minds of others with your close-minded ideology. Marijuana can be an amazingly helpful herb for many people. And from reading your last few statements, it sounds as if you've been reading a tad few many outdated D.A.R.E. pamphlets.



    What case did you make? All you said was that pot is bad and steroids are good. What the hell kind of argument is that?
    **** matto just drop it.... theres nothin to be gained from wastin time arguein stupid **** like this..... Go read some law books or somethin... you'd be a good lawyer...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •