irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

clen 200mcg a day no shakes

im on my 2nd week of my 2nd 2weeks on and im taking 200mcg at once and im not getting the shakes anymore as i was in the other weeks,should i up it more?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    im on my 2nd week of my 2nd 2weeks on and im taking 200mcg at once and im not getting the shakes anymore as i was in the other weeks,should i up it more?
    That's a really high dosage. The shakes are your sign to lower the dosage. How are your results? Judge by that since that's what matters. Some people just don't get the shakes like some others so don't judge by that. What's your weight and bodyfat? Are you taking Taurine and Potassium? Any other compounds? How long and/or many times have you run clen ?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    im 5,9 180lbs.
    ive noticed a bit of a difference my diet is good but i only do cardio twice a week ,this is my first time doing a clen cycle.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    im 5,9 180lbs.
    ive noticed a bit of a difference my diet is good but i only do cardio twice a week ,this is my first time doing a clen cycle.
    I'd say at your weight don't go any higher. Just keep working and you should see the results in time. It's not DNP or anything.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats a really high dose and if you are not getting side effects such as shakes then thats great as long as you are getting the results. You should never up your dose coz you are not getting the common side effects from a particular drug you are taking, instead, you should only up the dose if your results are not coming as well as you though they would be. If you are happy with the results so far, then there is no need to change anything, good luck

Thread Information