Cool Pound for pound-Halo or Var?

Cost not included what would be better for strength/density, anavar or halotestin ?

Also i've heard sh$tty things about halo wrecking your organs? Is milk thistle enough to prevent this?

Next probable stack
    500 mg enanthate -wk (1-13)
    300 mg deca -wk (1-12)
    25 mg d-bol (1-4)
    75 mg tren -eod or ed (4-12)
    var or halo?

anti-e's and pct accordingly

i'm taking the halo right now and i love the aggression and the huge strength gains, plus you feel like a friggin rock, i think it's pound for pound better than var, even if they were the same price, imo. var just doesn't have the sides associated with the extreme androgenic nature of halo. both are great though. just try one now and one later on, and choose for yourself. if you're worried about the liver toxicity issue, milk thistle is very good. also i reccomend keeping halo to 4-5 weeks continuous use. and i don't really like how you're using both d-bol and halo/and or var in the same cycle when you seem very cocerned about the liver issue. do what you will though. -good luck-

btw that tren at the end will get you hard and a lot stronger so you can even lay off the halo/ and or var if you want to.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    run that tren at the end of your cycle ed.......pound for pound, go with halo

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no experiance with Anavar so I will not comment on that. But Halos are not gonna give you a large(if any) weight increase. But your muscles will be hard as a rock, veiny. Ive took halo a bunch of times and never experianced any kidney cramps of liver aches(which would scare the **** out of me). I have allways taken Milk thistle though, even when im not taking oral steroids . And have never experianced trouble. But im also the kind of person that chuggs down a 1/4 a gallon of water if I happen to pee dark yellow once.

cool thanks, what is proper dosage for milk thistle?

Thread Information