Thread: D-Bol or Deca

leftatthezoo is offline New Member

Question D-Bol or Deca

hey guys,
    well im a noob to all this so a little advice and constructive criticism wouldnt hurt.anyways.. i recently purchased 20 pills of dbol each pill being 25mg for $70 and i was told to take one a day n i'll gain a good 10-20 pounds depending on how hard i work out n what i eat. i was wondering if thats a good deal, and if its a good way to start. I did my research and i dont want to mess up my liver or get the infamous "bitch tits" or lose my hair so i was wondering if that was enough to do some damage. My whole goal was to gain a good 20-40 pounds before or around sept. so i was wondering how much i'll keep after i stop takin dbol, and if i should get into deca cuz supposely u keep a lot more compared to dbol.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    add some test to the dbol . you will not keep your gains from dbol alone.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    **** bro you got a lot of research to do but i'll help get you started:
    1) oral only cycles are a no no
    2) deca cycles with no test are a no no
    3) for a 1st cycle 500mg/wk of test is suggested ( also better to use a single esther rather than something like sust)

i would have to advise you to read up before doing a cycle right now. there's plenty of resources on here to help you learn everything you'd possible need to know when planning a cycle

yea i know thanks for the quick replies tho, i just got into the whole steriod scene after i saw my friend who takes it do some crazy stuff, so thats what got me into it all

Quote Originally Posted by leftatthezoo
    yea i know thanks for the quick replies tho, i just got into the whole steriod scene after i saw my friend who takes it do some crazy stuff, so thats what got me into it all
    how long have you been lifting?

another quick question... by test what do u mean by that cuz i've tried to look that up n theres like a lot of stuff w/ the word test in it, and i just started, i havnet really worked out since i graduated high school like 3 yrs ago, oh and would nething show up on a regular drug test? cuz i have a interview for a chill job that i dont wanna mess up

If you havent worked out for 3 years then you should stay far away from steroids (even though like most people who want to jump into it you probably won't take this advice).You need at least 2-3 years of serious training, do research in the mean time, build a killer cycle and get tips on how to get the most out of it.

ty for ur advice, i'll put off on it until i inform myself more and when i talk to my friend again

Quote Originally Posted by leftatthezoo
    ty for ur advice, i'll put off on it until i inform myself more and when i talk to my friend again
    If you want good information search around on this site. I have friends who been into this stuff for years and they are misinformed on alot of things still. good luck bro.

thanks guys for all the info

Thread Information